Lady G Seedsman Sponsored Journal, Medical Vitamin Weed

Would you use Cannabis if you found out you had Dementia, Alzheimer's, PTSD or Depression?

• Total voters
Very wise conjecture PW....yesterday my state opted to send the cannabis situation to go to the
people this November to vote for legalization.....

times are a changin'

I do believe you are right, PW....meanwhile, my neighbor called me this evening to offer me to come over to clone 5 new strains of his before he puts them outside for the summer grow in his woods....

I am a happy owner of now Chemfire, Sour Breath, Gorilla Glue and Green Crack.....all quarantined from my main grow, but ensconced in their own area for a time....ahhhh, I just love growing new strains....not necessarily for this crowd, but I have a lot of patients with many ailments, so my offerings have just expanded....

I do believe you are right, PW....meanwhile, my neighbor called me this evening to offer me to come over to clone 5 new strains of his before he puts them outside for the summer grow in his woods....

I am a happy owner of now Chemfire, Sour Breath, Gorilla Glue and Green Crack.....all quarantined from my main grow, but ensconced in their own area for a time....ahhhh, I just love growing new strains....not necessarily for this crowd, but I have a lot of patients with many ailments, so my offerings have just expanded....
Nice score Shawnee

apparently, in this family of growers, the kid did not offer this strain to their patients....he kept it all to himself......! My millennial people adore my ChemDawg, of which this is a hybrid.....look out, youngsters......

no kidding....however, I would be lying if I said I DID NOT attend the original Hash Bash in Ann Arbor, MI at the University of Michigan in the early 70's when I was in high school.....my life has come full circle....

good evening everyone.....hope you all had a great day and here comes the weekend....for those in the US, Trump has hinted he would really piss off Jeff Sessions and be inclined to green light cannabis on the Federal level....oh joy, such levity in the US of A these days, eh?

Hiya sports fans, I would be remiss if I didn't congratulate Justify, only the 13th horse to win the Triple Crown race in the last 100 years, often called "the most exciting 2 minutes in sports".....I admit, I can't look away as a horse enthusiast, but I also have 5 fingers on my other eye praying that nobody gets hurt or has to be put down because of it.....this year, success....such a testament to spirit, hard work, drive, and give in an animal.....absolutely tremendous to see and experience.....thank you God for letting me see the will of living creatures......

Sorry I'm late. Got caught in traffic? No, I saw you say you were starting this one but couldn't find it... until NOW! Gotta catch up a little your first posts are always a treat my friend.

:rollit::passitleft::ganjamon:

In the spirit of JUSTIFY and all things horsey, I came home today and passed my neighbor, who flagged me down on the dirt road in front of my house......I get my hay from him.

He had just unloaded his last 43 bales from his barn into mine....while I was away....mind you, I have taken bales out of his barn since last June, 1 year ago, 2-3 at a time....my Silverado truck is broke down in my garage, so I took bales out of his barn in my Honda Civic, in what he calls my Honda Silverado.....you can imagine what my back seat and trunk looks like....

Anyway, hay cutting has arrived once again on his 40 acres and he had to clear the barn to make room for this year's crop....but he did me a solid and brought the rest to me on his own time and dime.....

We need more kindness towards each other in the world....I am not usually on the receiving end of this, so my neighbor made my day.....thanks, Vinney....!

In the spirit of JUSTIFY and all things horsey, I came home today and passed my neighbor, who flagged me down on the dirt road in front of my house......I get my hay from him.

He had just unloaded his last 43 bales from his barn into mine....while I was away....mind you, I have taken bales out of his barn since last June, 1 year ago, 2-3 at a time....my Silverado truck is broke down in my garage, so I took bales out of his barn in my Honda Civic, in what he calls my Honda Silverado.....you can imagine what my back seat and trunk looks like....

Anyway, hay cutting has arrived once again on his 40 acres and he had to clear the barn to make room for this year's crop....but he did me a solid and brought the rest to me on his own time and dime.....

We need more kindness towards each other in the world....I am not usually on the receiving end of this, so my neighbor made my day.....thanks, Vinney....!

morning ms.Shawnee, so nice to see kindness in others, refreshes your outlook on human kindness.

morning ms.G, how fares it with you today, how's the happy ones...

Back
Top Bottom