Lady G Seedsman Sponsored Journal, Medical Vitamin Weed

Would you use Cannabis if you found out you had Dementia, Alzheimer's, PTSD or Depression?

• Total voters
B-O-M-B- pyer (Just say it outloud)

morning ms.G, nasty little experience you went through, but you are back and your cheerleading squad awaits you....:cheer: even with those red eyes...lols

stunning pic of the mountain face, ain't nature just stunning...

* hiiiiiii @Smeegol - So great to hear from you, I was just heading over buddy. I'll be there shortly. Thank you for the kind words, I get by with a little help from my friends...lol. :circle-of-love:

Geeze buddy. That update had me laughing and crying! Not sure I can go through a tunnel without yelling "I'm batman" ever again. Your husband is a great one!

*Pretty funny eh @TheMadDabber hahahahaha, laughing is much easier and make sure you yell it really loud. It's even better when you can release the stress through silly ways. I'm sure you already know that. I do love when you visit me. :) :hug: My husband is truly a gift to me, I must have done something right cause he wifed me up, as he says to his friends. :slide:

Plants look healthy. I'm glad you made it through that ordeal. Good to have you back. Happy that hubby got you the football channel or whatever.

Simply gorgeous bird here.
full

Thanks @MagicJim , it's she just a beauty. She's a hawk and was sent to me by @LadyGaea because I follow the hawks in my part of paradise where I live. Now I have her close to me to watch over my plants. I got another to share too soon. Thanks for stopping by, you are always appreciated here, especially your Aries humour.

I'm going to do that next time I drive through the Callahan Tunnel in Boston...but I wanna be Iron Man and blast AC/DC! :rofl:

*HAHAHAHAHA @LadyGaea . You DO You! Iron man is the bomb! It's just such a great release to yell out funny stuff.

"This is not a death sentence but a symbol of how resilient growers can be when we have plants to take care of . " You crack me up ! Your rainbow picture shows a starburst of life painted on the face of the rocks, beautiful scene, beautiful sign.

* I live for my plants, or my plants live for me... hahahaha @walleye In the background are the 2nd largest granite cliffs in the world and a rainbow after a sunny sprinkling rain. I felt blessed and wanted to share the natural beauty of hope. :hug: I loved your doggy pictures, always looking at them. :welcome: all pet pictures here.

Eh hmmmmm excuse me..... My god G, I had no idea that you were in this phase of cancer testing.... I am one who shivered in pain as you described what I consider the most excrutiating pain I have ever been put through.... My issues are with the throat, and so far so good... I also found out the hard way, guess that really is the only way to find out, that I am allergic to the blue and red dye... So physical biopsies from here on out and those are some big ass needles.. Hurty things eeek... Hopefully already OUT... ha.. I am so glad that you are getting it done though, one of my ex's ignored the doctors, and is now battling full blown chemo.... She looks alright for the wear, but she is the shell of the girl I knew, old and decrepid at 45.... Sad... She gonna make it though, and we have a much better relationship now then ever before... LOL I am pathetic I know...

...... That was yesterday, Today is Today... So on this beautiful day one for ya I wanted to tell ya that I envy your little seed bank there.. All very good choices, at least for me.... I am not in daily CHRONIC pain anymore ish, but I never turn my back and have not quite gotten away from some pain meds.... I am glad I was just surfing around this am, caught up with a couple of peeps I lost for a minute... And you... Thanks for being an inspiration to those who may be facing some catastrophic phases in their lives... Being positive and staying hopeful and happy with what you have really helps more than any med.... Well you know except some Tut or Strawberry haze... Mmmm LOL... Much Love and Support, Prayers and Thoughts.... Keep your Head up LG.... Green days.... and to all

* Yaaaaay @MaddHacker is here and now the party has started. You are so funny, gotta say, your humour will be much appreciated here.

*Yup, been dealing with this C stuff since December, but not my first biopsy overall. I've had 10 biopsies, 6 for cervix and had 2 surgeries to remove precancer, then had 4 colonoscopy biopsies to remove precancer, now I had my first mammogram and now a biopsy to test for cancer or precancer. But this needle core biopsies are the worst. And being allergic to the dye they use, makes physical biopsies soooooo painful. But you already know that, can't believe you're allergic too. My body hates chemicals, it's rejecting these dyes after having them sooo much. It's our bodies telling us that it's poison to us. Sorry you even have to get them, but they are a must.

*I'm pretty much stay on top of things now that I have so much medical stuff to deal with. But taking Cannabis as medicine is going to make things better for us. I truly believe that.

*I was so happy to see you dropped by, you are most welcome here :welcome:. Thank you kindly for the encouragement. I am very lucky to be here so this is my happy place. I'm free here to be me and I want to have positivity in my life. Growing my own medicine is my passion and meeting kind people along the way makes me the luckiest patient around.

*I may not live long, but I will live LARGE...why wait to create a legacy when positive change awaits me. You hang on okay, your health is paramount to balancing this thing we call life. I'm proud to know a survivor and someone who is kickin' a*s. I haven't got my test results yet, any day now. Whatever happens, I will be a better person... :hug: Love the banter,

I AM BATMAN.... LOL ... Wanted to mention that kick ass little tidbit all by its lonesome... Hmmmmm

*HAHAHAHAHA so funny.

B-O-M-B- pyer (Just say it outloud)

*Sorry I didn't get it, can you reexplain to my brain? @Bonsaiweed

-------------------------

I HUGS YOU GUYS AND GALS! :hug:

Ordering some Candida tomorrow from Seedsman. It really looks like a winner for my daytime meds. I can't wait to see how yours turn out!

Lady G — CANDIDA & CBD & OG KUSH Auto Rolex — Seedsman Sponsored Grow Against Neurodegenerative Diseases – June 23, 2018

Brain & Grow Rehab:
The ladies are growing so fast hoping I will get tons of medicine out of this.

Check out my cool DIY humidity defuser. I just took my old one and cut a top for it so the humidity would come out more the top level of my plants.

Quote of the week: “Some day G2HM will start a "Grows' Good News Network" thread/GNN :):love: Remember perpetual love is always forever here” - @walleye

----------------------

1. Type: CBD OG KUSH AUTO DINAFEM

Week: 3

Days: 29 days

Temp: 24

RH: 61%

Strain: Indica / Sativa

Technique: 5 GALLON – Topping – LST - HST

Comments: She is loving life and I couldn’t be happier.

-----------------------------------------

2.Type: CANDIDA ( @LadyGaea - Your future growing Candida)

Week: 2

Days: 27 days

RH: 46%

Technique: Topping

Comments: She is going into her 5 gallon tonight.

(Taken without flash)

(Taken with flash)

3.Type: AUTO OG KUSH ROLEX SEEDSMAN GENETICS - NEWNEWNEW

Days: 9 days

Technique: 3 GALLON

Comments: She is growing strong…come on little one. I have a little plastic cup around her to help her retain heat and moisture until she’s a little older. Every little bit helps.

Thank you for helping me reach for the stars, looking forward to catching up with all your journals. Lady G

Ordering some Candida tomorrow from Seedsman. It really looks like a winner for my daytime meds. I can't wait to see how yours turn out!

*Woohoo! Great choice, you can't go wrong sis. I'm going to take clones of my Candida and hopefully make a whole ton of cbd oil to last me. o_O

*Woohoo! Great choice, you can't go wrong sis. I'm going to take clones of my Candida and hopefully make a whole ton of cbd oil to last me. o_O
Yeah. She looks like she might be a staple. I love that high CBD and low THC for daytime meds. I'll start her after my dual Maui twins.;)

Lady G — CANDIDA & CBD & OG KUSH Auto Rolex — Seedsman Sponsored Grow Against Neurodegenerative Diseases – June 23, 2018

Brain & Grow Rehab:
The ladies are growing so fast hoping I will get tons of medicine out of this.

Check out my cool DIY humidity defuser. I just took my old one and cut a top for it so the humidity would come out more the top level of my plants.

Quote of the week: “Some day G2HM will start a "Grows' Good News Network" thread/GNN :):love: Remember perpetual love is always forever here” - @walleye

----------------------

Days: 29 days

Comments: She is loving life and I couldn’t be happier.

2.Type: CANDIDA ( @LadyGaea - Your future growing Candida)

Days: 27 days

RH: 46%

Comments: She is going into her 5 gallon tonight.

(Taken without flash)

(Taken with flash)

Days: 9 days

Comments: She is growing strong…come on little one. I have a little plastic cup around her to help her retain heat and moisture until she’s a little older. Every little bit helps.

Thank you for helping me reach for the stars, looking forward to catching up with all your journals. Lady G
Beautiful update lady love the candida looks like Indica side for sure .

Hope all so well and again hope your happy international aboriginal day was good . Last Thursday.

Much love from Ontario wishing you well ✊

Yeah. She looks like she might be a staple. I love that high CBD and low THC for daytime meds. I'll start her after my dual Maui twins.;)

*I can't wait, very easy to grow so far. :)

Awwweeee everything so cute up in here... WHERE ARE THE BUDS LOL... IDK musta missed em some Hmmmmm.... Good green am, and to all....

* here you go, this is my previous grow Sweet Coffee Ryder, great oil for chronic pain. YUMM! Great to hear from you cause YOU'RE BATMAN! hahahahahaha

Beautiful update lady love the candida looks like Indica side for sure .

Hope all so well and again hope your happy international aboriginal day was good . Last Thursday.

Much love from Ontario wishing you well ✊

*Hi @Kingjoe83 , sorry I haven't been around your journal much I was laid up hurtin', but you're never too far away thankfully. Thank you for honouring me in such a special way. Much love from BC...

*Sorry I didn't get it, can you reexplain to my brain? @Bonsaiweed

-------------------------

I HUGS YOU GUYS AND GALS! :hug:

Think vampire, but with saying bomb in place of vam...... (grandson says that).

:welcome:Lady G — CANDIDA & CBD & OG KUSH Auto Rolex — Seedsman Sponsored Grow Against Neurodegenerative Diseases – June 27, 2018:love:

Brain & Grow Rehab:

Dear 420 Family:Namaste:

STILL NO NEWS on my biopsy, what’s taking them so long. I chewed my nails off already.

Last weekend I went out to a bbq gathering, keeping in mind I am trying to socialize myself. Much like a pup, you have to socialize them to teach em the rules, but with me, I just need to relearn that not all people are evil, just most of them…hahahaha.

I must admit I took a peek into the greenhouse of the party hosts and noticed 4 cannabis plants to my delight. I checked them out and they were classic basic plants just a seed thrown in a pot and one single cola at the top. But no training, no multiple shoots, and their dirt was rock hard. Yes I stuck my finger in their pot hahahahaha, couldn’t help myself.

I wanted to offer to help but I just couldn’t because of my social fears. So I talked to the plants a little bit and wished them well.

Then I went into their house and saw their husky dog and as soon as I saw her she went down to the ground and rolled over for me to pet her belly. The owners says that their dog doesn’t do that just for anyone only family. So that made me feel really special because I do connect with animals sooo much.

All in all the gathering was nice as I sat under the stars with music blaring into my ears, I loved it. Despite my fears, I think it’s getting a bit easier to talk to people and interaction on a weekly basis is really helping me.

Quote of the week: “You’re only as weak as you think you are.”

----------------------

Days: 33 days

Temp: 25

Comments: Since she was bent over her main shoots are taking off and I’m just getting ready to rope them in once they take off. She gets fed flower nutes once I hit day 35 so I’m hoping she will be hungry by then.

2.Type: CANDIDA

Days: 31 days

Comments: She is officially home in her 5 gallon pot and is taking her time to get acclimated. She also rec’d her first feeding so I’m keeping my eye out for a grow rhythm to start. She’ll get there, then I’ll start training her and taking clones down the road.

(Taken with flash)

Days: 13 days

Temp: 25

Comments: I took off her little plastic wall as she outgrew the wall. I will be training her just like her sister.

Thank you for reading my journal and following the breast times of my life…hahahahaha
I have a bad mammory I can't remember a thing...hahahahaha Lady G2

Back
Top Bottom