Lady G Seedsman Sponsored Journal, Medical Vitamin Weed

Would you use Cannabis if you found out you had Dementia, Alzheimer's, PTSD or Depression?

• Total voters
Welcome back Lady! We tried to entertain ourselves while you were out....just isn't the same without you! :hug:

*Awwwww, I missed you gals and guys, but you were close to me for sure...

Yeah you out of practice. I don't think so. Welcome back and take it easy

*I'm feeling like someone slide tackled my chest so I'm a bit slow to move. Darn typing is hard too. But I promise I will take it easy since my hubby is watching me as I type...giving me the protector bear look as he is timing my computer hour. HAHAHAHAHA, I feel like I'm 4, but a really smart grade 4.

Good to see up and active again.

*Longest stay away so far, but not by choice that is. I missed you captain, the boat trip had rough waves but I got through it. :surf:

:welcome:Lady G — CANDIDA & CBD OG KUSH Auto — Seedsman Sponsored Grow Against Neurodegenerative Diseases – June 21, 2018:thanks:

Brain & Grow Rehab: :high-five:

As you may already know I went through a very rough biopsy procedure called a “Stereotactic – Mammogram guided needle core biopsy. They hooked me up my left side to a mammogram machine laying down. I had to have my arms over my head and my body was on a 45 degree angle. Having to do the procedure from bottom left, they took 6 samples from this Needle Core which is a hollow needle that grabs samples.

I can even remember feeling the needle grabbing my chest while the vibration of the needle could be felt in the back of my neck. It hurt so bad, my body went in quick alert and I began to quickly breathe to cope with the pain. My whole body tensed while I was to hang on to pillows with all my might. This is the pinnacle of my torturous procedure, I broke into a fast sweat and my body temperature increased.

They told me not to breathe so fast, but honestly, it was sure panic, I never should have been awake for this procedure as I hate to feel like I’m being overpowered. It took everything that I had to deal with this hour long procedure that utilizes special equipment at the only hospital in BC that had it. Because of my allergy to the contrast dye, there was no other biopsy procedure that could have helped me.

There was so much that went wrong that day but there is no way that I would end on a negative because there is always something to make me smile.

As we drove on the highway to get back home, we always have to take a tunnel to return to the north side of the mountain hwy. With giant tears in my eyes, ice pack under my arm, suture tape and bandages stained from the blood, my husband and I rolled down our windows of the car and yelled in this deep dark tunnel; ”I’M BATMAN” and yelled it as loud as we could. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Yup we are THAT couple who yells out to the world knowing it’s the only thing that is going to make us laugh during such a traumatic experience.

In the end, there is no call yet from the doctor, they said it would take 5 business days for pathology, so I am waiting by my phone hoping that I don’t have cancer. But hey, if I do I can have my chest removed, there are options because it’s still early. This is not a death sentence but a symbol of how resilient growers can be when we have plants to take care of. Again, I follow suit from my super fantastic friends (YOU) who show me that this world is not cruel, in fact, it can surprise us with random acts of kindness (LG). No matter what, I will adjust adapt and move on.

My husband (the man of my dreams) made me breakfast in bed and ordered TSN for me so I could watch the WORLD CUP from bed. I woke up to a football match and I don’t watch tv, opened one eye and heard the newscaster and I squealed like a little girl…hahahahaha In case you didn’t know WORLD CUP is my thang and makes me appreciate the previous football/soccer career I had. There was no way I could slump into sadness when my hubby surprises me with TSN. Gosh how lucky am I?

Quote of the week: “Some day G2HM will start a "Grows' Good News Network" thread/GNN :):love: Remember perpetual love is always forever here” - Walleye
:circle-of-love:

----------------------

1. Type: CBD OG KUSH AUTO DINAFEM

Week: 3

Days: 27 days

Temp: 24

RH: 61%

Strain: Indica / Sativa

Technique: 5 GALLON – Topping – LST

Comments: Here is a series of pictures to show the evolution of this fine specimen from seedling to rough and touch teenager. Because she was growing so fast I decided to use Snid’s technique and bend her like Beckham…hahahahaha stop it brain! I should have 6-8 solid potential colas from this beauty. I love experimenting, so we’ll see if she will utilize the 5 gallon to her advantage. Her feedings are every 3 days now too, considerable notice in size every day. It’s like fast forward. :)

-----------------------------------------

2.Type: CANDIDA

Week: 2

Days: 27 days

RH: 46%

Technique: Topping

Comments: I believe she has found her growing rhythm and needs to be transplanted into a 1 gallon, but she is growing so fast I wonder if I should transplant her right into a 5 gallon? @Pennywise

------------------------------------

3.Type: AUTO OG KUSH ROLEX SEEDSMAN GENETICS - NEWNEWNEW:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Week: 1

Days: 7 days

RH: 61%

Technique: 3 GALLON

Comments: Looking forward to featuring Seedsman Genetics…mmmmm

--------------------------------------

*Once the auto’s are done I’m going to do Mama Mia & Afghan Kush. I’ll start them soon!:ciao:

Thank you for helping me reach for the stars….from bed. :) I hugs you so much. Lady G

Happy Indigenous People’s Day!
Aboriginal people have an inherent right to grow ANCIENT INDIGENOUS Cannabis plants for healing!

:bravo:

They look awesome! Glad you made it through that nasty procedure! :circle-of-love: As always, you are inspiring!

Thanks so much @Pennywise - I really want to put her into the 5 gallon cause I want to train her early and don't want to remove her restraints when transplanting. I want to take clones from her and just make her last as long as possible. Like I want to grow a tree! hahahahaha I do though.

They look awesome! Glad you made it through that nasty procedure! :circle-of-love: As always, you are inspiring!

* You were a definite support my sister I can't thank you enough for reaching out. It was nice to have someone to talk to. :hug: You were a welcome distraction.

Geeze buddy. That update had me laughing and crying! Not sure I can go through a tunnel without yelling "I'm batman" ever again. Your husband is a great one!

Plants look healthy. I'm glad you made it through that ordeal. Good to have you back. Happy that hubby got you the football channel or whatever.

Simply gorgeous bird here.
full

Plants look healthy. I'm glad you made it through that ordeal. Good to have you back. Happy that hubby got you the football channel or whatever.

Simply gorgeous bird here.
full
Geeze buddy. That update had me laughing and crying! Not sure I can go through a tunnel without yelling "I'm batman" ever again. Your husband is a great one!
I'm going to do that next time I drive through the Callahan Tunnel in Boston...but I wanna be Iron Man and blast AC/DC! :rofl:

"This is not a death sentence but a symbol of how resilient growers can be when we have plants to take care of . " You crack me up ! Your rainbow picture shows a starburst of life painted on the face of the rocks, beautiful scene, beautiful sign.

Eh hmmmmm excuse me..... My god G, I had no idea that you were in this phase of cancer testing.... I am one who shivered in pain as you described what I consider the most excrutiating pain I have ever been put through.... My issues are with the throat, and so far so good... I also found out the hard way, guess that really is the only way to find out, that I am allergic to the blue and red dye... So physical biopsies from here on out and those are some big ass needles.. Hurty things eeek... Hopefully already OUT... ha.. I am so glad that you are getting it done though, one of my ex's ignored the doctors, and is now battling full blown chemo.... She looks alright for the wear, but she is the shell of the girl I knew, old and decrepid at 45.... Sad... She gonna make it though, and we have a much better relationship now then ever before... LOL I am pathetic I know...

...... That was yesterday, Today is Today... So on this beautiful day one for ya I wanted to tell ya that I envy your little seed bank there.. All very good choices, at least for me.... I am not in daily CHRONIC pain anymore ish, but I never turn my back and have not quite gotten away from some pain meds.... I am glad I was just surfing around this am, caught up with a couple of peeps I lost for a minute... And you... Thanks for being an inspiration to those who may be facing some catastrophic phases in their lives... Being positive and staying hopeful and happy with what you have really helps more than any med.... Well you know except some Tut or Strawberry haze... Mmmm LOL... Much Love and Support, Prayers and Thoughts.... Keep your Head up LG.... Green days.... and to all

Back
Top Bottom