LadyGaea's Cannaversary Grow - Tangielope & Super Lemon Haze With High Brix

Looks great Lady G! Love that healthy green look!
Thanks Van! It's really been a fun grow with Doc's kit. The color has just been awesome! Really please. I can't wait to see how they finish! You and the Mrs. have a great day! :)

things are looking very pretty in here m’Lady :yummy: Nice work!

:love:
:Namaste:
Why thank you Amy! :thanks: They smell divine too! Can't get that from a picture! Have a great day/night!

Good morning Ladies... Gonna have a wonderful Carrot style Smoothie this am... Gotta get motivated, lots to do.... Green Am Lady.... and all...
Morning MH! Have a great day! :)

Agreed! Is that miracle grow soil your using LG?:rofl:

I kid! They look happy! You've been assimilated.....

:passitleft:
Yup! No turning back now! I'm getting these girls tested for my dosing! I bet they'll test well! :thumb:

Happy and Safe Holidays Lady.... Green days and all
Up late my friend? I'm with the Vampire set myself, and those that never sleep! Have a wonderful weekend!

Well...I was going to Brix with some Snake Oil today but the tent has warmed up and the girls were really dry. I decided to do a GE drench with tea instead, last one was a straight water after the 2nd Cat Drench. I will do the foliars on Monday instead. I didn't want to do it all tonight. I trimmed a bit of lower fluff off. I will use that for oil.

Observations on these strains so far... Tangielope is a nice bendy plant. Much more flexible than the Super Lemon Haze. She is a full on Diva and really likes her feedings. She is a tent hog. She is a monster and her colas and yield will best of the two I think.

Super Lemon Haze is a shorter plant. Very sticky. Nice frosty buds from her in the end I bet. Wish I hadn't snapped that healthy branch early on. I should have trained her early on. She is a little more sensitive to the environment and I noticed some of her tips get a little tinge when I gave a heavy feeding. Nothing too concerning.

Pics from tonight. A bit out of focus. There was a nice breeze coming through the kitchen window. It was fun seeing them sway in the breeze. I would love to see a whole field of them! :love: Made me sad to put them back in the tent.

Day 99! Day 34 of 12/12

My God my girl, has it really been 100 days.... Seems like only yesterday that, well nevermind... Time flies when youre having fun huh?? Got my Great niece over this weekend and we gonna try to get some gardening in after a really rainy Saturday... Trying to teach her to ummmm Garden, and my nephew is definately paying attention to exactly What I teach her LOL... Poor guy... Doesnt even know where I am from really... LLOOLL Green days and Holiday Lady, and all

My God my girl, has it really been 100 days.... Seems like only yesterday that, well nevermind... Time flies when youre having fun huh?? Got my Great niece over this weekend and we gonna try to get some gardening in after a really rainy Saturday... Trying to teach her to ummmm Garden, and my nephew is definately paying attention to exactly What I teach her LOL... Poor guy... Doesnt even know where I am from really... LLOOLL Green days and Holiday Lady, and all
I know!? Time is fleeting, but it's been 100 days of mood altering fun! Best medicine there is in my opinion. The actually growing and the using are equally an important part of the healing.

Have an awesome time with the kidsMH! Pass that skill on! :high-five:

I just checked on the girls. They are really starting to form some sugar now. It's exciting but sad too.I am a few short weeks away from ending their cycle. They will make some fine oil and medicine for me. That's another chapter. I'll soon have some new wee ones to foster. Yet another chapter...:)

I really do get attached to them. Yeah...I am a bit weird about my plants. Still bummed about my rubber tree plant that my hubby and I bought for our first apartment when we got married. Our then kitten...now our grand dame Isabella, accidentally killed it because she insisted it was meant to be climbed. Oops there goes another rubber tree plant :rofl:.

Well...I have a stash of future chapters/strains to enjoy, There are plenty of people here that won't bear me a grudge for my little eccentricities...I'll just leave you with this little ditty to make you smile! :battingeyelashes:

Just what makes that little old ant
Think he'll move that rubber tree plant
Anyone knows an ant, can't
Move a rubber tree plant

But he's got high hopes :volcano-smiley:, he's got high hopes:bong:
He's got high apple pie, in the sky hopes:rollit:

So any time you're gettin' low
'Stead of lettin' go
Just remember that ant
Oops, there goes another rubber tree plant