LA's Continuing Adventure Feat - Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flow!

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

Hey sweet I like your thinking! :) :) Im trying to get Mrs LA on here and growing at mo :) So any Iinvolving her is good!I even mentioned a while back we should have a 420 widower thread for partners who want to moan about us never stopping talking about our plants! Lol :)
!
LOL. No widower thread needed here! I think I created a monster when I introduced my boyfriend to growing. He's taken over the watering.......And did the first LST on the babies...... Knows how to check tricomes.......... And takes more pictures of the girls than I do.........
It's a wonderful hobby to share isn't it!

Can't wait to see this new grow get started.

Have a great day LA and Mrs. LA!

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

Just sat here pondering a maby daft idea??? I was wondering if I could aid the Oxy pot system medium oxygenation. My thought is a daft home made booster Idea. Using bendy drinking straws sunken in from above to the center of medium. Id place them in as potting up so they stay clear of soil. Then wouldn't they become a direct path for oxygen to be pulled in through as the nutrient solution in pulled back out of the pots.Im thinking the suction will create a vacuum pulling fresh air down straws and into very center core! :)

This is just a pondering yet I would love some input, thoughts!

Not to sure about the straw idea, kinda like soil airation. Couldn't hurt I guess, but nice new strains.;)

Hey Light Addict. man this is like a DocBud journal.. a zillion pages of all finds of silliness with some good info popping up here and there. Can't wait to see how this all goes. Many pages back on your thread you mentioned wanting info on kushes. There are so many strains of things that have been crossed back and forth blah blah, that it's hard to know exactly what genetics you may have 90% of the time. As for seed stock and seed banks, i've dealt with 3 and the results were ok but not spectacular. I've gone the route now that i will be breeding my own seed stock for the future. This grow i've got those 2 cataract kushes going and the 1 vanilla kush but i've decided that i really like Sensi Star and i have 1 small clone of that vegging now for the next grow (june 15th or so. In the meantime, the tahoe blue go kush and tahoe gold seeds i got from Master Thai at south lake tahoe are about 2/3 of the way through their seeding process. I'm gonna start a couple of those and want to get a small male and flip it asap to pollinate that sensi going forward and i think tween those seeds and the actual tahoe blue/gold i will have stock piled that is what i will be growing going forward. Unfortunately it will be 5-6 months at least before we will see the first glimmerings of what it may become. I sure hope i get the right pheno variations into that first cross pollination. Time will tell.

Looking forward so how that beast of a light and your new oxy pot system works out. best of luck and hope your garden shots are coming soon. I jumped through a lot of the thread just to get here and post a little bit. ttyl.. GL!!!

lol nah just me thinking aloud for the fun of it and some input is all. Ill be running the system as is apart from maybe trimming the inserts down. We shall see when the time comes :) Yet all else will be simply plug and play! :)

Also welcome Cryodude great to have your here! :) ill bee getting my Flux on soon enough:) :)

What is the media you will be using in the Oxy pots?

Even if they don't create a suction forcing air into the center core, they will be filled with air when they're not filled with water. I don't know if it'll do anything or not, but there will be straw shaped pockets of air. I think it's worth a try :)

Hey Dennise lol sorry just my daft musings :)
Sweet :) My medium is not yet decided as such really lol.
Firstly Im building the root mass up by going tiny pot, then small, then transplant into final pots and system. My heart has always been soil, so its gonna be my own blend of recycled soil coco perlite mix, plus more perlite and coco and maybe a few other things ?? :) Basically trying to make a medium mix that is at its base a soil grow yet drains ridiculously well like a hydro set up. :) all good fun, I love tinkering.

Good morning Light, Like your tinkering. :)

I'd reakon you'd be correct with the suction drawing air into the medium. You're attempting to get more O2 to the roots?

Also, would we have light getting to the roots? Just a thought, I know straws are small in diameter n all, but. Maybe you could bend the bendy part so that you don't have a direct path for light, which would reduce the introduction of light into the straw. Just a thought.

I did notice the adjective "bendy', and thought you'd probably already covered this. Good, you're thinking about all aspects of the straw, not just focused on what you want from it. Good for you.

Sorry, that sounds a little condecending. The intention was positive encouragement, even if the words were not concise on that. :)

Hey light, thanks for the confirmation :)

Uh, look, I just posted this in trichs journal. Im gunna cut and paste. Im in a state currently, and this explains it, somewhat.

Sorry, for it all, sorry.

Sometimes the PTSD get's more control of me than me. Sometime's I've got to apologise for my behaviour BEOFRE I do anything, so those present may have a chance to watch the drama, without getting too involved in it, or upset by it.

"I got an apology to make, unfortunately. I'm unmeded. I devolve to a state where I bark orders, fix problems, people jump and I expect that orders will be followed. I hope you read into that...there's history and knowledge of me there. It's tricky.

You may not hear much more from me until that is fixed. I am...dramatic...that's a good word...when unmeded.

Apologies. "

Look No real bummer here, OK all. Just got to deal with stuff the best I can, and try not to offend in between the waves, hence now the rambling, and soon the quiet.

Peace out, it's all ok. Now I'm apologising for bringing everyone down. Shit. Sorry. Adam

Back
Top Bottom