LA's Shooting For The Stars Journal: My Effort To Grow Pro!

WELCOME ONE AND ALL :)

So lets talk Spain.... Im going to be cobbling together equipment for 3 properties as said before. Per house; Ill run a veg room with a seedling tent inside, then at least 4 waves at diff stages of veg. Then a flower room with another 4 waves at diff stages minimum. Probably 8 plants per wave and most likely fluxed or at least trained hard to fit the plants structure and growth characteristics.
ill be building all rooms etc from scratch and probably on bare minimum budget to start.
ill for the most part be growing from Clones. Im lucky to have the backing of a big US seed company and ill be given all their elite clones of their strains. This will be new to me as ive mostly grown from seed to be honest.
Once settled and happy with my flowers etc ill be supplying the top clubs about Barca. Also entering into all major European Cannabis Cups. This is a once in a lifetime shot so ive got to make it count.
ill get all my stuff tested before release anyway so I know Ive got results to stand behind. Then ill also release extracts as its simply a huge market nowadays!

All this with a young baby, no safety net and now 2 other families moving out with my guys who are joining team LA. Its a little bit daunting but should be damn fun! Growing for a living in the Sun. Most importantly, giving me the ability to be at home and bring my boy up!
Have a few pics to cheer this new thread up

I just red the whole story behind this journal. I think you are overqualified to run a grow operation at that size.

My dealer is a great grandpa from around here and he has been growing over 25 years and he has been a smoker for even more. He has his own style of growing and he mostly provides top shelf buds with a minimalistic setup. He is growing perpetually in a very large area with lots of plants in SCROG. We get together for like 7-8 times in a year(when I run out of buds :lot-o-toke:) and I take him to a tour here in 420 forums. He really admires your work and he was fascinated by some of your plants. I think no one can pull this job off if you can't. He doesn't easily give praises, even in here :laugh:

I have been growing for almost 9 years now. I never claimed myself a grower of your level but I can easily tell how much succesfull effort spent in a grow. Your work is absolutely inspirational for me and probably lots of others.

It's great to hear you moving to Spain. It was an unfulfilled desire for me to share a nice joint with you and have a nice grow talk. Now that we are in the same continent, I might jump to Spain after my next trip to Amsterdam and taste the finest buds in Barca :blunt:

PS: Just a humble suggestion. You might want to get some genetics from Sweet seeds in Spain as well. Their stuff taste incredible and I think some smokers are here for the taste, like me. Better taste means better high in my book.

Welcome TriangleCheese

So a little recap for you and any other new faces that may turn up.
Spain and the grow pro bit is on hold. I had to pull out at the last min as a few friends over there warned me off due to the locals in spain taking a disliking to the wave of foriegn growers.

So i stay in Blighty for a while.
Yet.............
Ive still a few things planned
Im deep in training of my latest multi strain sculpture plant (promo plant for major brand)
Im starting a new globe plant (multi strain) With new genetics backing!!!!
Ill be Firing up my big dream setup, with more lighting possibilities than ever before! Running Doc buds kit with his help!!!
Oh working with GH to put every strain they have on one plant! (Set a world record)
All this will start quite soon as ill be moving house finally in a few weeks!

Then with a bit of luck and a bit down the line, ill hopefully be able to move to a canna friendly place and just grow promo plants etc???

LA, it's been far too long my friend.. I was sure pulling for you, but the wave of Legalization has put the squeeze on all over the world.. Not telling you nothing for sure... It's too bad, worked so hard to get there, but through adversity comes strength and honor bro han... Greenest of days ahead to ya, best of times.....

I'm the same way with planning to try new things. I try them regardless, usually at the expense of some yield, but hell, bumpy roads are more interesting than smooth ones, lol.

Still here folks. Just kind of treading water, still waiting to move house and go proper setup again.
Meantime I've been doing some outdoor girls. Who will finish up in a cpl of weeks if they can deal with the cold and damp that much longer.

I've got spidermite again lol. Yes also on my sculpture plant. Not bad just being kept at bay, but not quite wiped out.

I'll get em one way or other lol.

Not much else to say, oh apart from judging a UK cup early next year, I'm a solventless judge so should be fun.

Have a few pics.

Outdoors

My wood indoors

Back
Top Bottom