LA's Shooting For The Stars Journal: My Effort To Grow Pro!

Looking for Info on ground layering indoor potted plants please and thank you
So if your wanting to root out limbs, its quite simple to do. Although id say theres a few methods that could be used. 1 would be just scrape the top layer away from the point your wanting to bury and root. Keep an eye on the water content of medium for best results. Or air clone the branches using a rooting plug and sandwich bag. All you'd do is split the plug and surround the point of interest with it tie on and bag up. After a while roots should show and you could plant.
Basically though just give it a go as its not something that tricky

So if your wanting to root out limbs, its quite simple to do. Although id say theres a few methods that could be used. 1 would be just scrape the top layer away from the point your wanting to bury and root. Keep an eye on the water content of medium for best results. Or air clone the branches using a rooting plug and sandwich bag. All you'd do is split the plug and surround the point of interest with it tie on and bag up. After a while roots should show and you could plant.
Basically though just give it a go as its not something that tricky
My current attempt at ground layering. I’m growing in hydrosoil so medium moisture should not be an issue. What I hope happens is that the side branches that have been buried can grow bigger and support more bud... not sure this really Happens though? I water with a root hormone (root Excalibur) hoping with would help simulate root growth from the side nodes. I also placed about 10 worms in each pot. I thought with the soil being saturated they would crawl out but I believe they find pockets within or at the surface layer but they’re still living lol

So wee update.

The garden is doing well. The led lamp is killing it to my eye. Im just about able to keep control on temps and the humidity. I may push it some if the weather goes mild again soon.

The sculpture girl is stripped back ready for the big manipulations to begin
What the flux! I see your work of art in progress!

Looking righteous in there LA! Is that one big ass girl or several girls doing a little minaj? How is that wall fan working out in there? I just got rid of my last one a month ago. My colas kept growing into them. Such fans have no place in a 4x4 room. I now use a slender tall tower fan. It moves a lot less air, but only takes away 6" from the corner, so was a fair tradeoff IMO.

Look's like you hit 88 mph my Friend. Congrats on a trip to the Madra land. Make sure to ship the Delorean over so you can cruise in style. Looks like you are still killing it. :Namaste:

Spiiiiimmmppp in the house. My old buddy its great youve popped in . God i hope this means your back on here a growing

I'll have a journal up before you know it. And it will be very different from what I've done in the past. :nomo: You will be one of the first invites sir. :Namaste:

I'll have a journal up before you know it. And it will be very different from what I've done in the past. :nomo: You will be one of the first invites sir. :Namaste:
Send me a link when you do please
Good to see you again :)

Back
Top Bottom