LA's Shooting For The Stars Journal: My Effort To Grow Pro!

So are you just going to spread out a millipede/flux, then replace each leg with a new leg? Will you have a room big enough to bloom such a monstrosity?

So folks ive gone and done my usual thang lol.

Not ever happy without a challenge, ive decided to start another big adventure off.
At the moment Im doing the multi strain sculpture for Snoop, the entire seed catalogue on one plant with Greenhouse seeds backing. Yet this seemed a little easy lol???? So I went and got True Canna to agree to supply all strains for the next big adventure, my canna earth; complete with oceans and land masses of different colours via grafting. So once i get those genetics ill start my next year long mission. All whilst doing my usual runs and thatll be with Docs high brix in a colab journal also.
Should keep me busy for a bit anyway

That sounds like it'll be a hell'a good time, can't wait! From what I read though, Doc's Brix kit has a small learning curve so the first round might throw you for a loop. I hope that won't impede your super graft project.

That sounds like it'll be a hell'a good time, can't wait! From what I read though, Doc's Brix kit has a small learning curve so the first round might throw you for a loop. I hope that won't impede your super graft project.
Hey Sky buddy.
Yeah the learning curve bit should be balanced out by Doc himself holding my hand through the first round or 2. Im gonna be really happy having Docs backing etc. Just makes my desperate to get going asap.

I'm eager to see 13 different sets of fake leaves! Doc won't let ya down and please believe every one of the Brixxers will be subbed up and offering to help as well. There's a lot of wisdom floating around in that group, I'm trying to glean what I can, when I can in hopes of somehow applying it to hydro so I can make my own fake leaves, lol. This grow is going to be (((EPIC))), of that I am SURE!

I'm eager to see 13 different sets of fake leaves! Doc won't let ya down and please believe every one of the Brixxers will be subbed up and offering to help as well. There's a lot of wisdom floating around in that group, I'm trying to glean what I can, when I can in hopes of somehow applying it to hydro so I can make my own fake leaves, lol. This grow is going to be (((EPIC))), of that I am SURE!
Yeah getting my brix on is exciting. Plus although i wont rep the other nutrients im going to be using it still should be a fun mix up.
The entire seed catalogue on one by GH will be fed their stuff.
The snoop plant is on his stuff.
The globes feed is yet to be decided??
Then my personal med garden will be solely with doc and his gear.

Yeah getting my brix on is exciting. Plus although i wont rep the other nutrients im going to be using it still should be a fun mix up.
The entire seed catalogue on one by GH will be fed their stuff.
The snoop plant is on his stuff.
The globes feed is yet to be decided??
Then my personal med garden will be solely with doc and his gear.
:popcorn:

When’s everything kicking off?
Well once current run is done im looking to move house within a cpl of weeks. As soon as im in the new spot, ill get doc to send the kit and get cooking. The snoop plant will have proper space etc to train out correctly. Ill also then germ all the GH stuff and get cracking with that. Although ill be selecting a base/stock strain in next few days and get that started asap.
Then the globe with true canna stuff will have the stock plant started as soon as i get the genetics off him

Back
Top Bottom