LED Grow Test

re: LED GROW TEST. 126W hydro grow led VS. 180W

Looking good irish. Taller, bushier, whatever. They may both yield the same even if the plants are structurally different. Great job on the comparison.

Things are lookin good Irish
BTW +reps to STG for his effort.
Wish i had a bridgeport. I have use of one but its 1hr drive away.
Wish it was in my back shed. 3 cheers for da bridgeport mill
:cheer::cheer::cheer:

i know this a led comparison but i am curious what do you think of the leds as compared to an hid light cuz they seem to be right up there with 400 watt that im using. im am using 4gallon containers as far as bud development the leds are doing really well.

i know this a led comparison but i am curious what do you think of the leds as compared to an hid light cuz they seem to be right up there with 400 watt that im using. im am using 4gallon containers as far as bud development the leds are doing really well.

its hard for me to say how they compaire to HID because when i used HID the lest light i used was a 1000w hps. so i cant compaire them to a 400w hps ive never used one. please post some pics of ur 400w grow i would love to see this and compaire my buds.

thanks buddy.

alright here is week 4 pics. enjoy!

4_weeks_flowering_004_700x524.jpg

4_weeks_flowering_005_700x524.jpg

4_weeks_flowering_002_700x524.jpg

4_weeks_flowering_001_700x524.jpg

4_weeks_flowering_006_700x524.jpg

Beautiful girls, Irish! I can't wait to see how these explode in the home stretch!

With that said, I can't wait to see the first Hydro Grow LED/SCROG start to finish either. If there's one in process, please let me know where to see it. ;)

Irish, 126w = larger but less , 180w more but smaller?

the 126w has lager growth, but the 180w has a little lager buds as of right now. but for the most part the buds are close. some reason the hindu skunks are lagging on the buds, they are finaly starting to take off the big @$$ hindu skunk on the 126w side is realy lagging on the bud factor. they just might be latter bloomers? i dont know i am keeping an eye on this.

Back
Top Bottom