Light Addicts Bigger Brighter Bad Ass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power & More!

Well Im soooo bored at work lol. I did spend last night whilst here drawing up my Light Addict logo, all ready for my own T shirts for Prague! Im getting business cards the lot sorted. Mainly as I believe Ive found another little corner of this industry to target. This isn't like my little invention, this is pure growing, just with a big marketable angle thrown in. So ill be going for it in Prague in a couple of different manners.
Im also chuffed as Cannafest is famous for doing it proper! A full VIP section with free bar and food, just for exhibitors!!! (well and me and the missus) :)
This time Im doing it BIG! Im gonna do loads of pics but plenty of vids this time! Ill try and get some interviews going with some of my good friends in the industry. Have a few blaze up sessions with some great folks :)

Once more I just want to holla at this community as withoyt you all and this site I wouldn't be on this great green path in life! Much love my family! !! :)

Well must be time for some pics :)

Also sorry not about on your threads much folks. Just life doing its thing as per usual.

Anyway enjoy and comments most welcome! !!

As you can see the little citrus haze I had has been chopped few pics of her
DSC_0319-3.JPG
DSC_0322-5.JPG
DSC_0316-4.JPG

The rest of the bunch :) ill be chopping most of the others within the next cpl of weeks. Giving my star the room to open up! :)
DSC_034311.JPG
DSC_0335-1.JPG
DSC_0337-1.JPG
DSC_0351-1.JPG
DSC_0331-2.JPG
DSC_0334-1.JPG
DSC_035210.JPG
DSC_0338-1.JPG
DSC_0336-1.JPG
DSC_03498.JPG
DSC_035911.JPG
DSC_0341-1.JPG
DSC_0354-1.JPG
DSC_0339-1.JPG
DSC_035715.JPG
DSC_0347-1.JPG
DSC_0340-1.JPG
DSC_03539.JPG
DSC_0350-1.JPG
DSC_03489.JPG
DSC_0344-1.JPG
DSC_0342-11.JPG
DSC_0346-1.JPG
DSC_034510.JPG

LA fantastic pics of a fantastic tent brother. I have to say that, for the safety of our friendship, that I should never come over to your place. You would think I was a ultra herbivore the way I would just graze my way around your canopy. :)

Well folks we've had a little security scare today with an unannounced workmen turning up and working on windows of the room I use!! So its been manic as better safe than sorry! So 4 girls chopped and drying. The main bit of good news was Ive got rid of most of my gear to a safe place including my big lamp.
Then I got shot of a big flux and the 2 blue dream and the karma og. They're gone to my pal who set me on this journey way back when! So my numbers are down, my best equipment is gone and one area disappeared totally.

Anyway my big girl will now be under a little 400hps for a week or so until I feel safe to bring the big boy back! :)

Had some awesome scissor hash earlier so my chopped lot be nice! :)

Congrats on the Citrus Haze LA.

Back
Top Bottom