Light Addicts Bigger Brighter Bad Ass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power & More!

Hey all
Sorry folks if Ive not been about much! This unfortunately is something that is going to become continual. My time here with my active threads is simply taking up to much time. Basically although its my world, its also taking presidency over my time needed to finalise designs and launch my grow range product. So for a while I wont be about much at all. If Im going to launch my Iidea it simply must come first.
Ill still be on when at work like at present, but home time will be grafting time for me as I need to launch asap. :)

Im gonna miss you all loads and hope ya wont forget me by the time Im back properly :)

Hey all
Sorry folks if Ive not been about much! This unfortunately is something that is going to become continual. My time here with my active threads is simply taking up to much time. Basically although its my world, its also taking presidency over my time needed to finalise designs and launch my grow range product. So for a while I wont be about much at all. If Im going to launch my Iidea it simply must come first.
Ill still be on when at work like at present, but home time will be grafting time for me as I need to launch asap. :)

Im gonna miss you all loads and hope ya wont forget me by the time Im back properly :)

Don't be gone too long my friend. We NEED you :thumb:

LA! Thankyou for all you've done and continue to do for the 420 family!

Never that! We understand, handle your business Mr. 420...

Just a few pics :)
DSC_0311-3.JPG
DSC_0316-2.JPG
DSC_0315-2.JPG
DSC_0313-2.JPG
DSC_0320-2.JPG
DSC_0322-3.JPG
DSC_0325-2.JPG
DSC_033717.JPG
DSC_0333-1.JPG
DSC_0329-1.JPG

Beautiful!
You better stay in touch with the Old Guard my friend.
Best wishes & all the blessings from wherever for you. Can't wait to see you bloom (pun intended).
Been a long crazy road here hasn't it? Lol.
Go get em my friend.

Thanks my friends :)
I'm a little pissed to be honest today. My Purple #1 has again just like all other beans of his strain thrown out Nanners?!?! So out the tenant chop time, trouble being she ain't ready one bit so we have wasted some space and time and failed to grow a purp.
Then we still have the Wild Blue Auto that ain't an auto. This is ballsing up my rotation!!

Then we have my big girls who is so slow it's daft. She is just beginning to flower??? The only upside to this being she will have most of the tent to herself soon so I'll be able to spread her some more :)

Anyway thanks for stopping in my family, I miss you all already. Keep em green for them that can't! ;)

:thumb:As the song goes WE ARE FAMILY cause I got all my brothers & sisters with me:allgood::passitleft::high-five:Thank you to the Mods you guys man I was so down :circle-of-love:And an even bigger thanks to MR420 ,,I mean the Boss:thumb::circle-of-love:You admin folks must have had yer ass worked Off the last few days :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom