Light Addicts Bigger Brighter Bad Ass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power & More!

Hey all :)

thanks for stopping in one and all, especially OMM :)

Anyway heres a little picture update.

Just the strips
DSC_0289-4.JPG
DSC_0293-5.JPG
DSC_0292-5.JPG
DSC_0288-4.JPG

Some general pics
DSC_0302-4.JPG
DSC_031915.JPG
DSC_0323-1.JPG
DSC_0295-4.JPG
DSC_0325-1.JPG

My bestest lass
DSC_0296-4.JPG
DSC_0294-5.JPG

Some of the Purple #1
DSC_0310-2.JPG
DSC_0308-2.JPG
DSC_0307-2.JPG

High Priority
DSC_0306-2.JPG
DSC_0299-31.JPG
DSC_0324-1.JPG
DSC_0300-4.JPG
DSC_0298-4.JPG

The baby Caramella
DSC_0305-5.JPG

Then we have, A Truth, A Loompa Underdogg and the Citrus Haze
DSC_0321-2.JPG
DSC_0322-2.JPG
DSC_0317-1.JPG
DSC_0315-1.JPG
DSC_0316-1.JPG
DSC_0318-1.JPG
DSC_0324-1.JPG
DSC_0323-1.JPG

Beautiful job, LA, as only you can do. Damn pretty girls there.
Big thumbs up!!!
Andy.
:thumb::thumb: :high-five:

Thanks my friends :)

Today ill be spending another hour or two straightening out my girls. I spend so much time making sure all sites are evenly spaced and with the big girl especially making all sites level.

I'm loving the Loompa underdogg and the Truth by Ed Borg. You can really see the class of these genetics. They're just sublime in the bud structure and building frost something awesome. Ive got plenty of these beans left, so will have to do a run with them only, as well as some Karma OG as well me thinks.
Just wish I had more time lol as sooo many runs to do lol.

Anyway best of buds one and all :)

Damn fine grow!

There's not going to be a chop day around there, it will be chop month!

:thumb:

What she said! Wow LA. I just have to say that I am just floored when I look at your rain forest there. I have printed out your pics as something to strive for. I have a 4x8 that I so want to emulate that canopy of yours with. :) congrats again.

An indoors forrest
it looks like you are growing conifers what a sight for sore eyes that is, that's how I would like to grow :high-five:
I would be brimming with pried if I were you right now full marks an lots of Reps++++
I am just PMing ya if you have a mo:love:

Hey my friends :)

Just had some cool news :) Ive a friend whom I met at Spannabis and he's now in Colorado and he's been in the industry for a good while now. Well Im getting a load of products sent out. His personal choices of some new product ranges coming out. So knowing his opinion will stand anytime, Im quite excited to see what new stufff Ill have to play with :)
I do love new stuff to mess with :)

Anyway best of buds one and all :)

Back
Top Bottom