Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

Well here we go again lol :)

I've got about 10 fluxes coming :) here's a pic to show how small I top em, the tip is on the leaf next to the plant :)

They all be hso and I've more planned :) so let the fluxing commence once more!
IMG_20160330_005243.jpg
IMG_20160330_003946.jpg

Well folks were back with a vengeance a fluxing :)

IMG_20160417_150038.jpg
IMG_20160417_150111.jpg
IMG_20160417_150115.jpg

These are just the start! I'm still waiting on a delivery of strains from my pals at HSO, then I'm dropping another 10 asap, I'm going just fluxes with my photo strains for a while and need plenty going to keep me entertained :)
I'll be doing a cpl of the double fluxed waffle design as well as the traditional version!
This time with all these strains I'm gonna pick the best candidates and then keep the best for breeding purposes and then work at getting a cross from just hso stock that is back crossed and stabilized and the perfect fluxing strain! Then I'll dial it in and keep at it till I'm 100% happy and have my own fluxed up ....... strain :)

This time with all these strains I'm gonna pick the best candidates and then keep the best for breeding purposes and then work at getting a cross from just hso stock that is back crossed and stabilized and the perfect fluxing strain! Then I'll dial it in and keep at it till I'm 100% happy and have my own fluxed up ....... strain :)

A fluxing strain? just for fluxing? That's fluxed up man :rofl:

I was just telling some one about you and showed him your last flux. He left here with visions of becoming a fluxer. I pointed him in the right direction. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Got to check back and see how this flux comes out. peace Light.

My little monster has found her feet quickly and continues to grow well. I'm spreading her growth tips 3 times daily in an attempt to keep the nodes on her main flux arms tightly spaced, this will continue on all growth tips until she starts setting buds. Until then it's I got nothing but time with this girl.

Pure Chocolope Day 15

DSC_37601.JPG

DSC_37621.JPG

DSC_37631.JPG

Back
Top Bottom