Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

DSC_47341.JPG

I was looking at the flux an thinking when you are finished and harvest her ,, you would be able to make a real neat conical boat out of her structure :high-five:
Seriously though you took to this method very well I can see lots of sweet smelling mouth watering smelly colas:cheer: :bravo::bravo::bravo:
:circle-of-love:

I agree with LA....

That really is one awesome looking baby flux.

Very well trained...

ITS TIME!!!

TODAY IS THE DAY! THE FLUX TO END ALL FLUXES WILL GET PUT DOWN FOR GEMINATION!!

Hey all :) it seems we have a good few folks fluxing again, even if they don't post on here anymore lol. So to kind of give my last big salute to my little style I'm going to start off the biggest flux to date! This will be recorded in detail in pics and full blow by blow video updates showing every last trick I use :) I want a 40 oz plant under one lamp :) :) I reckon I can,do it, so please keep this journal a subb,and let's have some fluxing fun! :)

I look forward to that one, I'll update mine while I'm here.

On day 71 we had a boo boo, I fell on my lady and split her main stem down the middle.

DSC_4787.JPG

I removed all restraints and taped her up good and tight with electrical tape.

DSC_4790.JPG

DSC_4795.JPG

After a day or so she didn't appear to show any negative effects.

DSC_4804.JPG

So today (day 74) I reintroduced some light ties in order to gain an even canopy.

DSC_48211.JPG

DSC_48231.JPG

its time!!!

today is the day! The flux to end all fluxes will get put down for gemination!!

Hey all :) it seems we have a good few folks fluxing again, even if they don't post on here anymore lol. So to kind of give my last big salute to my little style i'm going to start off the biggest flux to date! This will be recorded in detail in pics and full blow by blow video updates showing every last trick i use :) i want a 40 oz plant under one lamp :) :) i reckon i can,do it, so please keep this journal a subb,and let's have some fluxing fun! :)

yes!!

Hello to all and welcome to my second grow journal.

This journal will feature the newly coined FLUXING style of training.

May any of you that already know my work and previous thread, please sit back with a grin on your face and enjoy! To any new people interested in this journal please jump in and add whenever you want. I run a relaxed fun journal with a good sprinkling of information.

Anyway here is the specs

A selection of household CFLs for Veg and a 400 HPS for flower.
Soil, perlite mix in 20 gal pot.
I'm going to use my Plagron nute range; Terra grow and bloom. Sugar royal, PK13-14, Green Sensation. + Molasses.

Firstly to all; yes this style has been called by another name, one we will not deem to mention on here!
Secondly; I am doing this style due to a malformed mutant plant. As this little girl through herself out in this shape naturally.

Pics speak a thousand words so here goes!

I would like to shout out to my friends on 420 for your support on this journey!
A special thanks to Spimp;
The reason for name of this style is illustrated above. pic edited by Sir Spimp!

So once again... why not mention the facts from the beginning? As stated in the quoted post above mr. light addict believes it important to not mention the other names it is known as.

To anyone that is unfamiliar with this style of growing, this "Grow style" starts with a "Manifold" and is also known as "Mainlining."

So once again... why not mention the facts from the beginning? As stated in the quoted post above mr. light addict believes it important to not mention the other names it is known as.

To anyone that is unfamiliar with this style of growing, this "Grow style" starts with a "Manifold" and is also known as "Mainlining."

Dude, if you literally read like 4 posts down from the one you quoted, you'd see those same names AND the reason for the change.

A lot of the people here like the name change and it's catching on. Call it what you will, but here it will always be a FLUX

I reckon Flux IS different from mainlining in that it is very specifically topped, trained, folded back on itself into a very specific "shape".
You could Flux, or you could Mainline. Flux seems a bit more involved but the results speak for themselves. Anyone can strip all growth to the tops; a bit of LST, done. Fluxing (to me) is a whole different thing, and deserves it's own 'title'. Well done LA, for thinking outside the usual training "box".. I don't visit here as much as I should, cos it was LAs work that brought me to 420mag, and growers like him that made me wanna stay. Credit where credit is due.
:thumb:

Dude, if you literally read like 4 posts down from the one you quoted, you'd see those same names AND the reason for the change.

A lot of the people here like the name change and it's catching on. Call it what you will, but here it will always be a FLUX

If you are capable of reading carefully and comprehending at the same time. I am asking why the information was not specifically mentioned and intentionally left out of the first post.

Furthermore the additional details and credit for the initial source of the was deemed unimportant, yet mr light addict stated the style is known as something else. If the style is known as something else what harm would it bring to one's reputation or potential reputation to simply give the name or names the style is known as in the first post?

Are you stoned when you leave a post and or read posts on this web based forum? I am not stoned when I read web based forums.

Am I the only individual that does not like having a blatant lie told to me?

Wow.. Please.. Does it really matter? This is LAs thread, he can write what he likes.. The choice to read is also ours..
My interpretation is that LA was deliberately trying to change the name, while at the same time taking the style in a different, more advanced direction. To some, it will always be mainlining, lollipopping, whatever.. I don't think anyone was trying to "lie" about anything. This isn't that sort of Forum, Gold.. No-one wants petty, accusatory, war-of-attrition posting here.. I actually reckon that a majority of people reading and posting here probably are stoned; I know I am. It's a cannabis user/grower based forum..
UltraDan was merely; and, correct me if I'm wrong, Ultra; trying to nicely say that not only did LA explain it completely but also what I just said: It's LAs thread. Don't keep reading if you don't like it.

Golden Eagle you asked this before and I replied in full, yet you disappeared???

Fluxing is not Mainlining!!! When I started the thread it was in real time! UNDERSTAND? so originally I was just doing a ML plant, working from NuggBuckets work. This is when I was asked by others on here to come up with a better name, simply as it was associated to harder drugs.
At the time I just went fluxing. The style was to simple for me and I like to mess about,so started changing the style up!
Now wait for it.......!!!! THE COMMUNITY HERE WENT AWAY WITHOUT MY INPUT AND CAME BACK AFTER A GOOD FEW DAYS AND LET ME ONOW THAT FLUXING DIFFERED IN SO MANY WAYS THAT IT STOOD AS ITSOWN STYLE!!!!!!

Now if 420 had a go back and edit your post forever button I'd sort the start of this thread out, yet it doesn't! So clime back in your box please and go bother somebody else!

NOW IVE ANSWERED YOU A SECOND TIME PERHAPS YOU WILL HAVE THE COURTESY TO ACTUALLY READ IT!

now please go crawl back to whence you came :)

Hey Light; hope you don't mind me chiming in before.. Not much of that stuff here, and it kinda shits me a bit.. Hope I wasn't out of line.
Seen that guy around; he seems alright.. Maybe he's had a bad day..

Hey santb :)

Yep I went a little nuts there as hadn't had my morning coffee or a smoke! This happens to me from time to time and for the most part its just funny! I'm past it normally :)

This time though was the second such pass through and I'd answered in full the first time! Yet he didn't bother returning to read it!
So yep lol, this thread started as just a ML plant with people wanting to change the name. Yet once I'd tinkered and pretty much changed everything about the style, then this community decided that fluxing stood as its own independent and new style of training.
Now if I could sort the start of the thread out I would obviously, just to stop such misunderstandings! Yet I can't lol

So yep I got a little wound up due to having stated this throughout the thread umpteen times :).

Dirt my friend sorry to have missed your lovely pair of fluxes :)

so once again... Why not mention the facts from the beginning?

Let's go back to the beginning :cheer: The "Facts" are all there :thumb:

many thanks everyone, fatty, carestaker, crawdaddy, spimp, cajuncelt and b.real your all too kind. I just wish i hadn't broke a branch end off as she doesn't look even lol sorry i'm a bit ocd about my girl! But you can see one end missing on the left middle. :(
20131010_152013.jpg

now for my little gitt! She may be a mutant, but one who has lent herself directly to the style of mainlining. I think my soil was to hot for her, plus went and fed like an idiot so now she will just get water for the next few weeks. I was going to flower straight off but i'll wait now till she gets lots bigger! Well maybe a couple of weeks!
20131010_164126.jpg
20131010_164120.jpg
20131010_164112.jpg
20131010_164133.jpg

we need someone to come up with a better term than mainlining. It brings up visions of trainspotting and junkies imo.
Light addct, bein a true wordsmith, i know you can cme up with something clever or us. :)

ok spimp as she looks like a y shape it reminds me of the flux capacitor from back to the future. So fluxing!

get the flux outta here!

Fluxing ftw :cheer:

fluxing it is:)

i actually am with spimp id love it if the name sticks. Get the nasty sounding one committed to the forgotten pages of history. If we all use it perhaps we can start a worldwide change all by little old us on 420.

the flux capacitor lol memories.
I agree with everyone else btw. P.o.m winner of the future u have there.
And when u lift that trophy it will be well deserved. The time and love this plants had is unreal.
Did i read it was a 2 hour job to untie her? Then presumably the same to re tie her?
That's dedication :)

fluxing! It'll stick ;)

la, i'll be walking in your footsteps with one of my seedlings; that goes without saying. I might even try to flux one of them. :circle-of-love: The circle of love continues. Reps on the renaming of mainlining...

flucksing it is..:cheesygrinsmiley:..i mean..i'll be fluxing..oh yeah..

start a fluxing thread, then the name will become legendary like kayaking ;)

la fluxing ftw kc :cheer:

what the hell is a jiggawatt??!?!?!

a light bulb made by jay-z:icon_cool

lol ag very funny, little gitt's life story has now been moved to a new journal; (fluxing) please tag along everyone!

forgive my ignorance but what is fluxing?

we the collective, (me and my friends on here) have decided to rid the universe of a certain term used in the training style i'm using on little gitt! Just read back a bit on here and you shall see! I don't want to coin the original phrase on here! Fluxing!!!

Golden Eagle you asked this before and I replied in full, yet you disappeared???

Fluxing is not Mainlining!!! When I started the thread it was in real time! UNDERSTAND? So originally I was just doing a ML plant, working from NuggBuckets work. This is when I was asked by others on here to come up with a better name, simply as it was associated to harder drugs.

At the time I just went fluxing. The style was to simple for me and I like to mess about,so started changing the style up!

Now wait for it... THE COMMUNITY HERE WENT AWAY WITHOUT MY INPUT AND CAME BACK AFTER A GOOD FEW DAYS AND LET ME NOW THAT FLUXING DIFFERED IN SO MANY WAYS THAT IT STOOD AS IT'S OWN STYLE!!!!!!

Now if 420 had a go back and edit your post forever button I'd sort the start of this thread out, yet it doesn't! So climb back in your box please and go bother somebody else!

NOW I'VE ANSWERED YOU A SECOND TIME. PERHAPS YOU WILL HAVE THE COURTESY TO ACTUALLY READ IT!

Now please, go crawl back from where you came.

I did read your previous answers. You never explained why you decided to leave out the original name in your initial post. I was not trying to make a point, I was trying to get an answer to question... which you finally answered.

I disappeared because I do not log onto this this forum very often. I only brought up the issue because someone tried to take this sub style of mainlining to another forum I frequently read and gather information from. If you and your followers want to use this sub style make sure they know what to call it when and or if they take it to another web based forum.

Thank you for your time. Forgive me for not being around as often or posting as often as extroverted individuals might.

Back
Top Bottom