Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

Looking awesome my friend! I love a wee young flux, they look all lost and unsure, having no clue what they're to become! Wha ha haa! :)

OK so I've botched my current 8 fluxes (didn't have time to train em up proper) and will use them all for grafting onto my one remaining flux of any size! I'll just grow her out to about 25 limbs then graft a new strain on each limb :)
This leaves me fluxless lol, so once my new beans are in I'm fluxing another 10 minimum :)

I'll start the video journey again and do an entire flux on video,showing my work as I go :)

Best of buds and if your gonna flux then flux it hard ;)

How much they grow in just 2 weeks....

Day 29
DSC_39761.JPG

DSC_39731.JPG

OK yep when I did the first flux I started a MainLine plant but got bored. I tinkered and added my own twists.
Then without my input a good few folks on here went off on another's MainLining thread and discussed fluxing. They can back a few days later after deciding that fluxing differed from ml enough through the extra Low Stress Training and hst that it stood as its own training style and hence my fluxing came to be! :)

Okay, why didn't you mention that piece of information in the first post of this thread?

------Best of big buds to you----

I was just telling some one about you and showed him your last flux. He left here with visions of becoming a fluxer. I pointed him in the right direction. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Got to check back and see how this flux comes out. peace Light.
Are you telling me we have another NYC grower joining the ranks and files LB?

So now I'm curious. Do you have to graft to make a Flux an official Flux or this it's own animal ? grasshopper wishes to know

------Best of big buds to you----

it's own animal Jacob

Hopefully with everyone's support here on 420 Magazine were going to try and attempt to switch this up (worldwide), If in a years time people on lesser sites are calling this technique Fluxing, we shall have succeeded in our course!

This is happening :thumb:

Well done brother!

:tokin:

DSC_47341.JPG

I was looking at the flux an thinking when you are finished and harvest her ,, you would be able to make a real neat conical boat out of her structure :high-five:
Seriously though you took to this method very well I can see lots of sweet smelling mouth watering smelly colas:cheer: :bravo::bravo::bravo:
:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom