Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

Here is how my wee flux is doing! :)
DSC_065612.JPG
DSC_066511.JPG
[/QUOTE]

HOLY CRAP LA!!! she's a beast!! You've really honed in your skillz.
That's a beautiful plant. Cheers.

Hey Stealth my friend :)
This flux is becoming better by the day. At first I wasn't pleased at all with her structure, she's all spindly and thin with lots of secondary shoots about half way up each main site. That caused a secondary canopy and caused some low down generation to suffer! Now though as I'm using your fellow countryman's nutrients Remo, I'm just loving how she is finally linking up some and building some nice buddage! For the first time I thoroughly believe I'm about to break the magic 20 mark off one girl :) This has been something I expected to bust past way back, but had issues of one or another, so fingers crossed as its finally starting to look quite simple! :)
She still has a month or so to go :)

OK my friends :)

I'm not happy with this flux as most know! So I've dropped another 4 hso beans in dirt,all different strains I've mentioned previously and already have going at present in veg on another of my threads and all will be fluxed! I'll have a full run of proper fluxes with awesome breading! I'll also do the fluxing video from start to finish, showing all I do in fine detail :) then after them my massive monster flux will be in play! Then to finish this up with a nice bow,I'll link all the clips up and edit it into one quick video on how to flux ;)

Oh I might have to add more strains into the mix once back from Spannabis! :) all hso again me thinks!

UPDATE!

So I had a secret plant I've been growing since i started my original flux. I never posted pictures because there was nothing interesting happening. It's sort of a flux, but i fucked up way too much to explain exactly what i did. It's sort of a circular flux going like an S inside the pot with side-arms just popping up everywhere.

My lady is now 100% outdoor and is in week 2 of flower (expecting another 5-7 weeks before she finishes)

Oh, and don't worry about the white spots on the closeup, i had a spidermite problem (which i finally took care of!)

20160310_082709edit.jpg

20160310_082715-edit.jpg

Thoughts?

UPDATE TIME!

Ok, my S-Flux is still budding nicely. I'm expecting another 6+ weeks till maturity (unless anyone else wants to make an educated guess).

I also tried my hand at taking a photo with a loupe, and the closeup came out amazing! (you can even see the baby trichomes starting to pop out, like little pieces of medicated glitter, shining in the warm afternoon sun).

Enough talking, on to the pics!

1. Full-size pic of entire plant

fullpic.jpg

2. Closeup of one budding structure

bud-closeup1.jpg

3. Further close-up showing some trichome development

bud-closeup2.jpg

4. I picked clones while she was still in veg, i'm guessing one of these will be my new mothers. We'll see. (seriously, fuck males)

clones152.jpg

5. Finally, there's another couple of beans i popped to gain some more experience(and to take my abuse with a supercropping test) but it doesn't look like a swazi sativa? Anyone recognize this leaf structure? It's definitely not a pure sativa.

mystery22.jpg

mystery14.jpg

So. I really hope you guys are going to see me through this. I'm getting more excited(and worried) the closer i get to harvest, but will definitely sleep easier knowing you guys are here to support me along the way.

Back
Top Bottom