Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

What? You can't leave us! Have a idea for your logo, just gotta finish it and post it here hopefully later today..

Well folks as its just me in here nowadays fluxing along I'm calling this thread done and dusted! Cheers all :)

What the Deuce! :lot-o-toke:

You can't go LA, I just discovered your flux journal and did a flux too, she's in 2 weeks from the flip!
This thread is legendary.

IMG_034239.JPG

Vlad:bongrip:

Hi LA how's this? Please ignore the wonky red cross; it is mostly free hand...
I want the first t-shirt!

IMG-page-001.jpg

Well folks as its just me in here nowadays fluxing along I'm calling this thread done and dusted! Cheers all :)

What the Deuce! :lot-o-toke:

You can't go LA, I just discovered your flux journal and did a flux too, she's in 2 weeks from the flip!
This thread is legendary.

Vlad:bongrip:
Hold your horses David Bowman...
Vladimir has a plant to flux plus this is the thread I find fitting to congratulate you on your MOTY win Professor Flux. Congrats...

My bad and I apologize to the MOTY.
Well how about FOTY (Fluxer of the Year)

:hug::hug::geek::circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love::lot-o-toke:Don't go running you made roots here :)although I don't flux it's still one of,, if not the most important threads in 420,, I fully understand that it can take a lot of time keeping these threads together :) Have a good bong and think about it,, miss p is working on a logo we love you L.A.
From me and my P

Aww my family :) how could I ever go anywhere where you lot don't abide! :) thanks all so much, you have no idea what you all mean to me! :)

I think you are missing the BIG point ,, its about how much YOU mean to US 420 brother its you and others ,, but its you I would need a flippin book to put it into words :goodjob:

Hey LA, and all the other fluxers! It's time for an update.

I've been busy the last couple months, and couldnt post an update.

After your last advice of letting it go vert, I saw that my side-arms were way too close and some underdeveloped, so I did a very harsh defol and completely abused my lil plant. I did not want to post that skeleton :O

Now, the plant has recovered and is looking really healthy, The vert has started. Omf this is gonna me siiiick at harvest time!!

flux-goin-vert.jpg

What do you think?

Not bad for not just my first flux ever, but my first grow, period!

I'm super excited, you and all the other guys have been really encouraging. I cant wait to post my final weights at the end of harvest!

Well we have Vlad, me and Mr Am4zin once he's back from Spannabis fluxing, so bugger it I'm fluxing on and keeping this thread going now, until at least 420 pages! :)

A few pics :)
IMG_20160204_234054_hdr.jpg
IMG_20160204_234242_hdr.jpg
IMG_20160204_234043_hdr.jpg
IMG_20160204_234124_hdr.jpg
IMG_20160204_234021_hdr.jpg
IMG_20160204_234116_hdr.jpg
IMG_20160204_234250_hdr.jpg
DSC_0648-3.JPG
DSC_0643-2.JPG
DSC_0649-11.JPG

Good on ya, LA! You're a part of this forum whether you like it or not! You have a lot of fans here, man. Get used to being a celebrity...

:lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom