Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

Hey man,

ive got a question if you dont mind.

Is your fluxing technique also okay with a clone, because its not symmetrical?
And then ive seen your technique done with not 2 main branches but 4.
Is there any disadvantage and if not, could you explain me, why it is okay?

Sorry for my bad bad english

:thanks:

I was wondering the same question. but i think someone was going to give it a shot. I just can't remember who it was. I read so many threads sometimes my brain gets loopy..:)

Hey man,

ive got a question if you dont mind.

Is your fluxing technique also okay with a clone, because its not symmetrical?
And then ive seen your technique done with not 2 main branches but 4.
Is there any disadvantage and if not, could you explain me, why it is okay?

Hey Shizzle, I never mind anything flux related that's why this thread is still running! :)

OK, the fact that a clone will have offset nodes is fine, it just takes a little simple adaption. Just top then train as norm bending to get a level flux!
As for the double flux versus the norm. The norm version gives bigger colas with less numbers and will use more vertical room, yet huge yield. The double flux with 2 sets of branches is more crowded as a plant with smaller colas in greater number! :)

Is a flux capable of producing a pound a plant? I know that you said how much you got off one of your plants and I tried to go back and find it. This thread is large. I need to do my membership so I can keep more notes. :phew: I have been reading and rereading so when the time comes I will just need guiding. :) or have the basic part down anyway. I really think the plants will be easier to handle then having a net over them and not being able to get them out if a problem occurs with out hurting the plant.

:sorry: for being long winded. I was thinking as I was typing :) Have a Good night/day

T-minus 20hrs until Showtime. Check my sig.

Hey Shizzle, I never mind anything flux related that's why this thread is still running! :)

OK, the fact that a clone will have offset nodes is fine, it just takes a little simple adaption. Just top then train as norm bending to get a level flux!
As for the double flux versus the norm. The norm version gives bigger colas with less numbers and will use more vertical room, yet huge yield. The double flux with 2 sets of branches is more crowded as a plant with smaller colas in greater number! :)

Thanks for you answer,

relating to a high yield would you choose the normal or double flux?
Ive seen you most of the time doing the norm. so i guess you'd go with this mh? :D

And when having a nice flux...
i think ive read something about topping the two mains to focus hormons in the other growth. That wouldnt fit your flow theory i guess.
So topping or just leave em alone, a little higher than every other shoot?

Shizzle, yeah to me the normal flux has the bigger yield potential as you can give the budsites as much room as you want if planned properly. As for topping, I top each end of the flux arms once, when almost at the limits of your space, then train the two shoots as the others. You then pic one of the end shoots and raise it to become dominant!
If you didnt top the ends of the flux arms you would end up with the ends becoming far to dominant! Then no feeding loop will be created. They will still become the largest of the colas anyway! :)

Trich like your thinking! Id use a dampened RAW hemp rolling paper to cover a scar if I was that fussy lol.
GF the first pic looks a little odd?? The second is spot on perfect!!
OZ is a plonker and and took to much off when he first fluxed. When the new growth formed he went again!!! :) that's how he almost became two sticks! :)

I'll "plonker" you, you Ron Jeremy WANNABE!!!! lol..........Yeah I was "over zealous" Trichster but my "2 sticks" would both have been 7-8 zip monsters :)

Hi LightAddict. I'm a long time lurker and first of all let me say thanks for the insight and photos they've been interesting and inspirational.

I'm a first time grower hoping to incorporate fluxing into my grow and was hoping you'd elaborate on something you said earlier in this thread. I can't find the exact post but I think it was along the lines of you saying you could give yourself extra control during flux which was a distinguishing feature of your growing technique. I believe you said you achieved this by topping along the way.

I was hope you could go into a little more detail on this. As I said I am an absolute beginner but from what I understand of topping it's used to give the plant two tops instead of one at a node. Do you do this to you nodes when they reach the edge of your big pots and how does it help?

I hope you understand that question, I tried my best it my medicated state to explain it :)

Cheers!

Edit: Haha I just read today's posts in this thread and saw that you were talking about my exact question! What you said was helpful, after you top each end of the flux arms how do you train the two shoots?

Tune in folks. The Reps Are Right Has started.

Fasttanoy, ive dug some pics out for ya!
20131116_122440.jpg
20131122_172706.jpg
20131122_172640.jpg
20131122_172748.jpg

That's great LA. Now that I have a better understanding of the flux than I did when I first seen these type of pics way back when I grasp the beginnings how & why it should be done. That should help a lot of the new Fluxers get there flux on.

Back
Top Bottom