Light of Jah - Early Wonder Skunk - Soil - OC+ From Seed

Re: Light of Jah, Early Wonder Skunk, Soil, OC+, From Seed

But everyone wants to ignore this stuff and plead that it's none of their business, live and let live. Eyes glued the fuck shut. If you see someone doing wrong, you have to stand up for yourself and your community. At least say something. "But there is another evil that we should fear most. And that is the indifference of good men."

This is what happens when the politicians have their hands in the bankers' pockets. Nuff said.

Umm let's rephrase that shall we??

That's what happens when the bankers have handfuls of money putting them in the politicians pockets!

This country is not for the people by the people..it's for the corporations by the corporations and fuck the people...

I summed that up rather quickly I think!! Hooray for me!! :)

:Namaste:

My conclusion after watching that party rock anthem, as medicated as can be, is.............

I need to learn how to shuffle.:slide:

Great journal! Great plants, Great discussion!

I gotta spend more time here.....

Here's something for you guys to think about.....When the dollar is worthless and every monetary transaction is taxed and tracked to the hilt, a barter economy is going to thrive. We have a valuable commodity to barter....

Learn to grow really good pot! It will come in very handy someday.

I am trying to "like" some comments here, DIME and Docbud, but for some reason I am unable to hit the "like" button. At least let me say that it is truly a treat to find people that will think about things like this. It seems like even my good friends, who are all very smart, never think past their own faces. When I ask questions about this stuff, it seems the rallying cry is, "I've never thought about it before." Wait, WHAAAT!? You've never THOUGHT about it before? What the hell do you think about then? You don't have to be some brilliant geopolitical academic to realize that your "elected" officials are raping you from behind with their hand in your pocket. People are IGNORING problems instead of standing up for themselves. I think Bill Clinton said, "Americans are the only people who will eagerly travel around the world to die for their country but will not cross the street to vote."

Hemp, I promise I will try to stop ranting on your journal. At least I kept them short.:hookah:
Can't wait to see pics of your frosty ladies. I can feel envy coming on...

Hey Cheeforest, I'm not sure on the "Like" system, it just showed up one day and my computer mouse has hated every day since :)

I think it may have something to do with post count... Mods or anyone that knows, could you shed some light on the subject?

Thanks!

PICTURE UPDATE

Day 41 of 12/12

I took some pictures today when I watered. I also looked the trich's and they are all still clear except for one of the EWS which has some milky one's as well. No amber yet anywhere.

EWS
SAM_05861.jpg

SAM_0587.jpg

SAM_05881.jpg

LofJ
SAM_0545.jpg

SAM_0548.jpg

SAM_0549.jpg

SAM_0554.jpg

SAM_0559.jpg

SAM_0560.jpg

SAM_0565.jpg

SAM_0568.jpg

SAM_0569.jpg

SAM_0571.jpg

Some seeded branches
SAM_05802.jpg

SAM_0583.jpg

:Namaste:

Those are some frosty looking buds, my friend! Very nice!!! :welldone:

Which strain is seeded? I'm guessing you pollenated it on purpose? Did you cross it with anything, or just looking for more seeds?

Great work! :cheer:

Things are looking spectacular!
I can tell you that your flowering time is going to be a few weeks longer than advertised. Your plants are still very green and are going to continue to stack on weight for a while.....that's the OC+ that does that.

You might consider decreasing your humidity and flushing every time you water. Let 'em dry out....then flush the crap out of them.....let them dry....flush.....start doing that right away. You can include some molasses and Snow Storm in the flush water if you wish....but the idea is to leach some of that nitrogen out of the soil. It makes for good yield and all....but it takes forever to finish.

High everyone. Sorry I couldn't answer questions and comments yesterday. Had a family function and only had time to do the update.

I am trying to "like" some comments here, DIME and Docbud, but for some reason I am unable to hit the "like" button. At least let me say that it is truly a treat to find people that will think about things like this. It seems like even my good friends, who are all very smart, never think past their own faces. When I ask questions about this stuff, it seems the rallying cry is, "I've never thought about it before." Wait, WHAAAT!? You've never THOUGHT about it before? What the hell do you think about then? You don't have to be some brilliant geopolitical academic to realize that your "elected" officials are raping you from behind with their hand in your pocket. People are IGNORING problems instead of standing up for themselves. I think Bill Clinton said, "Americans are the only people who will eagerly travel around the world to die for their country but will not cross the street to vote."

Hemp, I promise I will try to stop ranting on your journal. At least I kept them short.:hookah:
Can't wait to see pics of your frosty ladies. I can feel envy coming on...

Chee, don't worry about ranting on here. I actually enjoy a good discussion especially that the monetary policies in the US have huge ramifications not only for the US but also for the rest of the world. People think that what's happening in the Middle East and Africa is because people were fed up with the dictators. That's not true. The turmoil was the result of rising food prices due to inflationary pressures. These riots/uprisings/civil wars were led by young, educated, unemployed people who could afford FOOD less and less. It's all the result of western societies reliance on cheap credit from China and the unstoppable printing of money!!! Get ready people because it's just going to get worse!

Where can I find info on Light of jah and a place for seeds

If you google: "amsterdam seed bank", you will be able to find the info on these seeds. They are very stealthy and quick.

Those are some frosty looking buds, my friend! Very nice!!! :welldone:

Which strain is seeded? I'm guessing you pollenated it on purpose? Did you cross it with anything, or just looking for more seeds?

Great work! :cheer:

High Mr. Krip, yeah I pollinated them on purpose. I ended up with 2 Early Wonder Skunk males. I separated those males and collected pollen from them. I pollinated one of the EWS females and 2 of the LofJ. I love to experiment.

Things are looking spectacular!
I can tell you that your flowering time is going to be a few weeks longer than advertised. Your plants are still very green and are going to continue to stack on weight for a while.....that's the OC+ that does that.

You might consider decreasing your humidity and flushing every time you water. Let 'em dry out....then flush the crap out of them.....let them dry....flush.....start doing that right away. You can include some molasses and Snow Storm in the flush water if you wish....but the idea is to leach some of that nitrogen out of the soil. It makes for good yield and all....but it takes forever to finish.

High Doc, thanks for your input. I will follow your suggestions. The LofJ has an advertised flowering time of 10 - 13 weeks and today is only day 1 of week 7 so they have a ways to go. The EWS should be finished now, according to the advertised flowering time but they aren't close to being finished.

Back
Top Bottom