LiveAndLetGro's 1st Time DWC LED Bagseedx4 Grow, 2017

Lots of info i know.
This makes it simple and i did this at first and it works perfectly. just chart and follow the instructions.
Got this from "how to grow Marijuana" in the Grow Room forum. Lots of good stuff.
Again ask anything. I will leave you alone now but dont think you are bothering me.

I am gonna give you rep for doing so great on your grow. i appreciate the give back. its the star looking thing near "blog this post" lower left. thanks!

Gauge
PH-EC_Chart11.jpg

Dude...This is AWESOME!!!! Thank you for sharing this! So much useful info!

How important is humidity at this stage? It usually rises and falls from around 25%-50% throughout the day, staying the in the mid 30% range for the most part. Should I make it a bit more humid? Rez temp has gotten to 72 degrees before, but mostly stays between 65-69, as long as I pay attention throw some frozen water bottles in it in the morning and at night. My tap water has between 70-110 ppm. So far, I have only got it up to about 170 with all my nutes added in. With the water change coming up I will probably adjust my nute levels from the suggested "mild vegetative growth" to "aggressive vegetative growth" as suggested by GH. I just checked the ppm again and it was 180. I added a small amount of the cal mag (1 ml in a quart of water) to the rez's yesterday and did not check ppm before, which I should have done.

I went back and looked at your journal, I really like what you do with the graph paper. That makes it plain as day. I will have to adapt the same practice for sure. Science! Lol

If i am not sure about something i wont bullshit you. I buy distilled water from a machine at my Grocery store. Its 50 cents with a jug. I am not too familiar with tap water. check this out.
Is Tap Water OK For My Seeds & Plants?
I like my res temps below 72 for sure. i keep my res as low as i can get it in my box that way heat cant get under and most of the heat rises away from it. I use white duct tape and i found it doesnt fry my plants. Foil isnt the best and if you do a search lots of people dont care for it much. White seems to work best.
Your girls are ready for more nutes. Personally i use full nutes plan and then back off like 3-4 Ml's per gallon and see how she does.
Remember in your PPM your tap water already has 180 ppm so add that to the reading. But please read that link and other stuff.
Like i said I dont KNOW! about tap water and i want you to make an informed decision on knowledge and not on what i do. If you are on municipal water you can get on line and check the water composition and see what is in it. I recommend you do. That 180 PPM may be Cal and Mag :thumb:8. Don't Provide A Bad Environment
Always provide air circulation and fresh air even during the night cycle. All the air indoors should be replaced every 5-10 minutes.
Humidity between 30-70% temp aim for around 75-85' Even seedlings need a gentle fan to strengthen the stems.
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know

Gauge

Thank you guys so much for the valuable support and information. Just knowing there are other people following along make me feel more confident every time I make a decision. I try to read and research before coming to you guys so I can be semi-informed at least. Thanks again for all the help!

Anyway, today was water change and photo op day. For 2 days I flipped on the bloom switch along with the veg switch. I heard it could induce a bit of stretch and I think it did. I have since switched it back to just veg to try to promote node growth. This stuff is so interesting.

I did up the nute level this time. PPM of bin 1 is 400 and bin 2 is 500, at least thats what the meter said. So minus the 075 PPM of my tap water I really have 325 and 425, respectively. I was so confused while trying to figure out exactly how much PPM I wanted and trying to read my meter correctly. I kept trying to multiply stuff, convert to EC and what not, finally I decided to just take my meter at face value. So I decided to use an aggressive mixture but for only a 12 gallon setup. I have 15 gallons per bin so it left me 3 gallons of leeway and I ended up with the said levels. PH is at 5.6 and 5.8. I also started using graph paper to track my numbers.

Now for everyone's favorite part...pics!
IMG_0162_1_2.JPG
IMG_016459.jpg
IMG_0165_1_.JPG
IMG_0167_1_2.JPG
IMG_0169_1_1.JPG
IMG_0170_1_1.JPG
IMG_0172_1_3.JPG
IMG_0175_1_3.JPG
IMG_0177_1_2.JPG
IMG_0179_1_2.JPG
IMG_0180_1_.JPG
IMG_0181_1_.JPG
IMG_0183_1_1.JPG
IMG_0184_1_3.JPG
IMG_0186_1_2.JPG
IMG_0189_1_3.JPG
IMG_0187_1_1.JPG

Thank you guys so much for the valuable support and information. Just knowing there are other people following along make me feel more confident every time I make a decision. I try to read and research before coming to you guys so I can be semi-informed at least. Thanks again for all the help!

Anyway, today was water change and photo op day. For 2 days I flipped on the bloom switch along with the veg switch. I heard it could induce a bit of stretch and I think it did. I have since switched it back to just veg to try to promote node growth. This stuff is so interesting.

I did up the nute level this time. PPM of bin 1 is 400 and bin 2 is 500, at least thats what the meter said. So minus the 075 PPM of my tap water I really have 325 and 425, respectively. I was so confused while trying to figure out exactly how much PPM I wanted and trying to read my meter correctly. I kept trying to multiply stuff, convert to EC and what not, finally I decided to just take my meter at face value. So I decided to use an aggressive mixture but for only a 12 gallon setup. I have 15 gallons per bin so it left me 3 gallons of leeway and I ended up with the said levels. PH is at 5.6 and 5.8. I also started using graph paper to track my numbers.

Now for everyone's favorite part...pics!
IMG_0162_1_2.JPG
IMG_016459.jpg
IMG_0165_1_.JPG
IMG_0167_1_2.JPG
IMG_0169_1_1.JPG
IMG_0170_1_1.JPG
IMG_0172_1_3.JPG
IMG_0175_1_3.JPG
IMG_0177_1_2.JPG
IMG_0179_1_2.JPG
IMG_0180_1_.JPG
IMG_0181_1_.JPG
IMG_0183_1_1.JPG
IMG_0184_1_3.JPG
IMG_0186_1_2.JPG
IMG_0189_1_3.JPG
IMG_0187_1_1.JPG
Wow! Great looking roots and man I think those baby's stretched a bunch. Looking good and great job on tracking​what your girls are doing. Looks like you got your Rez temps under control. Beautiful.
Gauge

Good Morning! Hope everyone is doing well today. The girls are looking good, temps are right, everything is moving right along. My ph's are at 5.5 and 5.7 this morning.

I was hoping to get some opinions on when to flower. I have 2 600 watt LEDS and right now they are about 17-18 inches above the plants, as suggested by the manufacturer. I can easily raise my lights at least another 2 feet and keep the recommended 18 inches above the plants. If I need to raise it further than 2 feet I can, it just wont be as easy and it will only give me another 10 inches at most. I have heard plants will stretch 2 or sometimes 3 times their vegetative size. Right now, only one of my girls has shown female signs, the rest are TBD. I know the longer I veg the more I yield, but I don't want things to get to crowded. My questions are. 1) Do the plants stretch as wide as they do tall or do they stretch up more than out? 2) These were sprouted basically on the first of last month, when would you plan on switching to flower?

I have no experience with the flower and the flowering stretch so any help would be appreciated, thank! (If any more info is required to give a better answer, let me know, I will be happy to supply as much info as needed)

Good Morning! Hope everyone is doing well today. The girls are looking good, temps are right, everything is moving right along. My ph's are at 5.5 and 5.7 this morning.

I was hoping to get some opinions on when to flower. I have 2 600 watt LEDS and right now they are about 17-18 inches above the plants, as suggested by the manufacturer. I can easily raise my lights at least another 2 feet and keep the recommended 18 inches above the plants. If I need to raise it further than 2 feet I can, it just wont be as easy and it will only give me another 10 inches at most. I have heard plants will stretch 2 or sometimes 3 times their vegetative size. Right now, only one of my girls has shown female signs, the rest are TBD. I know the longer I veg the more I yield, but I don't want things to get to crowded. My questions are. 1) Do the plants stretch as wide as they do tall or do they stretch up more than out? 2) These were sprouted basically on the first of last month, when would you plan on switching to flower?

I have no experience with the flower and the flowering stretch so any help would be appreciated, thank! (If any more info is required to give a better answer, let me know, I will be happy to supply as much info as needed)
Dude,
Sorry for the late delay. Been super busy. Turn them now is my opinion. They will stretch for sure. They look great. Your a grower for sure. Got to get back to work.
Gauge

Make sure you subtract your res height! You can top and it fim' a couple times as well

Thank you sir, I will decide what schedule I want and flip them over in the next day or so I figure. I will update with pics when I do. Thanks for the input man!
No issues.
I struggled with the same thing. I ended up having to take the yoyo's off and screwing the eye bolts all the way in to accommodate the stretch of my princess. My Mars LED has to be a solid 10" away from my foliage or else she will bleach this strains leaves. I have a 5 foot box and I have my filter on the inside so take away 9 or so inches plus 12 for the standoff and you can see with a stretch sativa I run out of space pretty quick. I saw about a doubling in size and if I weren't so heavy handed in my nutes, I think it would have grown taller. I turned at 4 weeks because of time restraints. It wasn't optimal, but looking back I would have done it the same way again.
Gauge

Hope everyone is well this afternoon. Tricman, thank you very much, this is my first ever attempt. Thanks for joining in on the fun! I haven't been around the girls much the past couple days. I've been quite busy but had a chance to check on them today and they are still lookin good. Temps are staying where they need to be. I added some wire and started training just after my last update. I will be in and out until Sunday or Monday so I will switch them over to flower when I am able to spend a bit more time with them and observe closely what they do.

Here are the latest pics....

IMG_0198_1_1.JPG
IMG_0200_1_2.JPG
IMG_0201_1_2.JPG
IMG_0203_1_1.JPG
IMG_0205_1_1.JPG
IMG_0206_1_.JPG
IMG_0207_1_1.JPG
IMG_0208_1_2.JPG
IMG_0209_1_1.JPG
IMG_0210_1_2.JPG
IMG_0211_1_2.JPG

Hey Boom! Thanks for joining in on the fun! Well today was the day, my babies got a new bedtime. Tomorrow will be their first 12 hour day. Super excited to see how everything goes and how they develop. Especially excited to see if I have any more females out of the bunch. Still just one confirmed. So that's the latest, now for some last day of veg pics, just because :;):

IMG_0221_1_1.JPG
IMG_0223_1_2.JPG
IMG_0224_1_2.JPG
IMG_0228_1_2.JPG
IMG_0229_1_2.JPG
IMG_023059.jpg
IMG_021950.jpg
IMG_022057.jpg

Is that an 11 blade leaf? My girl is throwing 7,9 and 11's toward the end of her life. Awesome growth so early.
Looking good.
Gauge

Yes sir! I couldn't believe it! It came off my only known female.

Just a quick update this morning. They had their first 12 hour day and night yesterday. I think they are still looking good. Not sure about the color. They are growing fast though, here are a few pics....

IMG_0232_1_1.JPG

IMG_0235_1_.JPG

IMG_0236_1_.JPG
IMG_0237_1_1.JPG
IMG_0238_1_.JPG
IMG_0240_1_1.JPG
IMG_0241_1_2.JPG
IMG_0242_1_2.JPG

IMG_0243_1_2.JPG

Good Morning! The girls are doing well. This is the 3rd 12 hour day they've had. Hope I'm not updating too much. It is just so exciting and this is the best way to keep track of them!

Todays Photos

IMG_0252_1_1.JPG
IMG_0251_1_3.JPG
IMG_0255_1_2.JPG
IMG_0254_1_2.JPG
IMG_0253_1_1.JPG

Joining in for the ride. Your plants look nice and healthy to me. Also I am liking my vipar spectra 600 and was thinking of adding another in. Looking forward to updates on yours. Happy growing bro.

Hey All! Hope all is well! The girls are looking good. I have been watching for signs of sex and posting over in the FAQ section, getting help identifying from the folks over there. I had one male I had to get rid of today so I rearranged my area a little and got one of the females much more room. I believe another is about to show white pistils, its growing good oval shaped growths. The last is just starting to show signs. Too small to tell what they are yet though. This makes their 5th day of flower.

IMG_0326_1_3.JPG
IMG_0327_1_3.JPG
IMG_0328_1_2.JPG
IMG_0329_1_2.JPG
IMG_0330_1_2.JPG
IMG_0339_1_2.JPG
IMG_0331_1_1.JPG
IMG_0334_1_2.JPG
IMG_0336_1_4.JPG
IMG_0340_1_5.JPG
IMG_0342_1_1.JPG
IMG_0344_1_2.JPG