LiveAndLetGro's 1st Time DWC LED Bagseedx4 Grow, 2017

Crazy, right?! I was asking around the FAQ section and no one seems to think its a bad sign, just a bonus. One guy called it a freak...I think he just named it for me lol. I guess it is just a rare mutation. So cool to see something like that in person on my first grow! I feel lucky to have been blessed with a bonus bud! I didn't notice it until about lights out time, can't wait to watch how it develops compared to the rest.

Crazy, right?! I was asking around the FAQ section and no one seems to think its a bad sign, just a bonus. One guy called it a freak...I think he just named it for me lol. I guess it is just a rare mutation. So cool to see something like that in person on my first grow! I feel lucky to have been blessed with a bonus bud! I didn't notice it until about lights out time, can't wait to watch how it develops compared to the rest.

That's one you cut off to dry and frame in a shadow box with the leaf lol

once it develops and finished up, its one to enter into a bud of the month contest.

did you take clones from her? would be interestng to see if they do the same thing.
I agree that is rare.

once it develops and finished up, its one to enter into a bud of the month contest.

did you take clones from her? would be interestng to see if they do the same thing.

Unfortunately I did not take any clones from her. I have never taken a clone actually. I have a new 300 watt LED on the way so I can setup a small box for clones and colloidal silver trials.

Unfortunately I did not take any clones from her. I have never taken a clone actually. I have a new 300 watt LED on the way so I can setup a small box for clones and colloidal silver trials.
Heard even grow bars can work for veg crazzy.

Good Morning all! My z7 arrived today! I just wanted to see if you guys had some experience using it before I started. I planned on adding a bit to the water today when I top the girls off. I see there is a "part 1" and "part 2". Are they different? I looked up the feeding schedule and it says 1/2 ml per gallon. I was just going to start using it at about half strength first then up it to the suggested serving size at my next water change, which is in about 5 days. Any thoughts?

Go full dose. It isn't nutrients. This stuff will coat your roots and start to eat any bad guys if they are present. The z7 byproduct is eaten by the plant so it's a win win. Beneficial enzyme's. Oh yeah by providing more root surface area your plant can also absorb more good stuff like nutes,water and O2.
I have successfully used it and I will use it again. It did turn my roots kind of a manilla envelope color.

Gauge

Thanks Gauge! I thought I'd throw up an afternoon update and see what people think about my trim job on The Freak. I may have went a little overboard.

Here are some pics from yesterday when I finished up...

IMG_0793_1_1.JPG
IMG_0794_1_1.JPG
IMG_0795_1_1.JPG
IMG_0796_1_1.JPG
IMG_0797_1_.JPG
IMG_0800_1_.JPG
IMG_0801_1_.JPG
IMG_0811_1_1.JPG
IMG_0815_1_2.JPG
IMG_0819_1_.JPG

And some pics from today...

IMG_0838_1_.JPG
IMG_0824_1_1.JPG
IMG_0826_1_.JPG
IMG_0827_1_.JPG
IMG_0830_1_.JPG
IMG_0831_1_.JPG
IMG_0834_1_.JPG
IMG_0835_1_.JPG
IMG_0837_1_.JPG
IMG_0838_1_.JPG

Sooo what do we think? Did I just kill her?

Good Morning all! My z7 arrived today! I just wanted to see if you guys had some experience using it before I started. I planned on adding a bit to the water today when I top the girls off. I see there is a "part 1" and "part 2". Are they different? I looked up the feeding schedule and it says 1/2 ml per gallon. I was just going to start using it at about half strength first then up it to the suggested serving size at my next water change, which is in about 5 days. Any thoughts?

What gauge said. Use the directed dose, not nutrients. I wouldnt grow without it after using it. Amazing stuff. Kept my roots pearly white. The nutes stain them a bit but i think it wouldbe worse without z7. Clones with no nutes were sparkling! It actually helped me save a girl from root rot!

Id like to add if you are putting it in a rez you need to put 1/2ml every 2 days as suggested by the bottle. The bennies need to be replacedi guess

Plants look great L&G

Thanks Gauge! Once I finished with the trim I stepped back and was Uh oh...Thought maybe I did too much but after seeing her today I think she is going to respond well and really bulk those colas up. There is a bit of wind burn on a couple of the leaves that are closest to the fan but I don't think that is a big deal though. Oh and the Purple Express Auto is in the humidity dome and almost popped through. She should be above ground by tomorrow.

Make sure its not LED burn. I let my girl grow to close into a light i didn't move until it was too late. Got grayish areas between the veins on the leaves. A good way to check is to move leaves from the top away from the one below and see if there is an imprint of the leave from above. Think tan line. Got to keep them LED's at least 16-18 " away.

Gauge

Back
Top Bottom