LiveAndLetGro's 1st Time DWC LED Bagseedx4 Grow, 2017

hiya @Buckroid
this thread has been closed for some time. you may not get a response.

welcome to the site :welcome:

click on this link and have a quick read through.
after that post here and say hello to everyone.

the short answer to your question is dwc growers will start seeds in rockwool, rapid rooters, peat plugs, and other seed starting media before transplanting to hydroton ( clay pebble ).
Thanks for your insight. But won’t gnats get into the rockwool. I believe I had a bad case of the buggers. So I’m trying not to do anything gnats can survive in. Maybe I can put up photos.

Thanks for your insight. But won’t gnats get into the rockwool. I believe I had a bad case of the buggers. So I’m trying not to do anything gnats can survive in. Maybe I can put up photos.

you can't start a seed in hydroton. you'll have to make a decision.
gnats can find their way in to most media. i grow passive hydro in straight perlite, which they hate, and i've still had them infest the plants.

you can't start a seed in hydroton. you'll have to make a decision.
gnats can find their way in to most media. i grow passive hydro in straight perlite, which they hate, and i've still had them infest the plants.
Yessir I started my seed in perlite and vermiculite and then lightly tap it off and gently laid her down in the pebbles and covers her. Pink runts auto. Fingers crossed X one week today and the leaves are perky as reaching out for some live!! It’s my first time in the DWC and auto!! Thanks for everything y’all!!

Back
Top Bottom