LKABudMan Grows In Soil: White Widow, Hindu Kush, & Purple Haze Fem Photos, FFHF Soil, Sponsored By Prescription Blend

Nice how likely will they all look the same?

Edit: I'm unfamiliar with cloning....I read about the process...just have never done.
They are genetic duplicates. That said, they will be grown in hydro instead of soil. I am interested to see what will happen.

Morning @7Dust2 you are up early on a Sunday. My plants aren't even awake yet ;)
Never can sleep much . Hell mine are. Already went down to check on humidifier twice to see what it reads inside tent. Had to put pan with water inside on floor to get it to 40% and still not able to get 50 where I want it. But 40 is good for flowering but they not in flowering . Lmao. They just going have to deal with it too. .

Never can sleep much . Hell mine are. Already went down to check on humidifier twice to see what it reads inside tent. Had to put pan with water inside on floor to get it to 40% and still not able to get 50 where I want it. But 40 is good for flowering but they not in flowering . Lmao. They just going have to deal with it too. .
They do seem like it better. Already u can see difference in one day

@7Dust2 you can definitely tell when you have everything right.
There always a wrench get throwed in their . Always . Just got spot it before it's a problem. I got one. That looks like over watering now. I transplanted it into new dirt and it was little moist. And u can tell alittle bit she sad atm

IMG_20220212_154140.jpg

Date: 2/14/22 - Day 22 of Flower
Strains - Hindu Kush (Abby), Purple Haze (Jenny), and White Widow (Betty) - All fem and photo
Light height and reading - 400w LED @ 100% 16 Inches away - 40-50k LUX
Medium - Fox Farms Happy Frog & Ocean Forest + 10% perlite in 5gal cloth pots
Nutrients - @Prescription Blend
Water - Carbon-filtered well water (100ppm)
Grow space - Vivosun 48x48x80 tent in basement
Extraction - AC Infinity 6" extraction fan with Controller69
2 Small oscillating fans + Tower oscillating fan + 12" floor fan
Weekly Temperatures

Happy Valentines Day everyone :circle-of-love: It has been an odd week. This is my first week on a new job after 20 years of working at the same place. My work schedule is much less stressful but I am still trying to get into a groove. I did not have as much time to spend with my plants this week but I am still watering on a four day schedule.

The last defoliation of these girls was when I flipped to flower. I have been trying not to pull any leaves over the last three weeks to let them recover and stretch. Yesterday, on day# 21 of flower, I removed all of the LST and gave them a good haircut. I focused on the bottom of the plant first and tried to remove any leaves and bud sites that would not make it to the canopy. Especially in the middle, anything that does not get any light will just be fluff. I got rid of all of it. It was hard at times cutting off little buds but the idea is that without the little sucker buds the bigger buds will have more energy. I hope I didn't cut off too much but we will see at harvest time:nervous-guy: I also removed a few leaves on the canopy but just leaves blocking bud sites or leaves that were stacked on other leaves.

Jenny (Purple Haze) is starting to stretch more and is really budding nicely. She has a nice thick woody stem.

Abby (Hindu Kush) has stretched over 5 inches on the last two weeks. Her buds are really popping up.

Betty (White Widow) got chopped the most. She is a bit smaller and tighter than the others and really needed some airflow in the middle. She also has what I believe is a fasciated stem. At this point I am not sure if I should leave it or cut it off. I have read that it is prone to mold/mildew and does not create the 'super bud' that it looks like it will create. Should I remove this fasciated stem to allow more energy for the others to grow or leave it?

This should be the last defoliation until harvest. At this point all that is left is to control VPD (lowering humidity as flowering finishes) and keep feeding them their @Prescription Blend on a regular schedule. Everyone is still lush and green and buds are looking fantastic. I can not say enough about how easy @Prescription Blend is to use. I have followed their schedule exactly as prescribed with no other additions and these girls are ROCKING!:morenutes:

Happy Growing.

Strains - Hindu Kush (Abby), Purple Haze (Jenny), and White Widow (Betty) - All fem and photo
Weekly Temperatures

Happy Valentines Day everyone :circle-of-love: It has been an odd week. This is my first week on a new job after 20 years of working at the same place. My work schedule is much less stressful but I am still trying to get into a groove. I did not have as much time to spend with my plants this week but I am still watering on a four day schedule.

The last defoliation of these girls was when I flipped to flower. I have been trying not to pull any leaves over the last three weeks to let them recover and stretch. Yesterday, on day# 21 of flower, I removed all of the LST and gave them a good haircut. I focused on the bottom of the plant first and tried to remove any leaves and bud sites that would not make it to the canopy. Especially in the middle, anything that does not get any light will just be fluff. I got rid of all of it. It was hard at times cutting off little buds but the idea is that without the little sucker buds the bigger buds will have more energy. I hope I didn't cut off too much but we will see at harvest time:nervous-guy: I also removed a few leaves on the canopy but just leaves blocking bud sites or leaves that were stacked on other leaves.

Jenny (Purple Haze) is starting to stretch more and is really budding nicely. She has a nice thick woody stem.

Abby (Hindu Kush) has stretched over 5 inches on the last two weeks. Her buds are really popping up.

Betty (White Widow) got chopped the most. She is a bit smaller and tighter than the others and really needed some airflow in the middle. She also has what I believe is a fasciated stem. At this point I am not sure if I should leave it or cut it off. I have read that it is prone to mold/mildew and does not create the 'super bud' that it looks like it will create. Should I remove this fasciated stem to allow more energy for the others to grow or leave it?

This should be the last defoliation until harvest. At this point all that is left is to control VPD (lowering humidity as flowering finishes) and keep feeding them their @Prescription Blend on a regular schedule. Everyone is still lush and green and buds are looking fantastic. I can not say enough about how easy @Prescription Blend is to use. I have followed their schedule exactly as prescribed with no other additions and these girls are ROCKING!:morenutes:

Happy Growing.
Good afternoon my friend @LKABudMan your garden is spot on. :thumb:
As usual @Prescription Blend is keeping your ladies top notch and happy.
Re: Betty (WW) that bag is big enough to support huge root ball.
If you have filled that bag in my experience leaving that branch will be a benefit to your harvest.
At this point the reduction of energy it will use won't have a noticeable benefit on the size of those buds around her.
She has ample ability to flower out everything there, keep the air up and don't be afraid to tie her open a bit if your still concerned about air flow.
You will have a nice cola there to match the rest. ;)
Incredible detail on the journal, I appreciate the time you put into it. :welldone:

Stay safe
Bill

Weekly Temperatures

Happy Growing.
Looking great bro.

Good afternoon my friend @LKABudMan your garden is spot on. :thumb:
As usual @Prescription Blend is keeping your ladies top notch and happy.
Re: Betty (WW) that bag is big enough to support huge root ball.
If you have filled that bag in my experience leaving that branch will be a benefit to your harvest.
At this point the reduction of energy it will use won't have a noticeable benefit on the size of those buds around her.
She has ample ability to flower out everything there, keep the air up and don't be afraid to tie her open a bit if your still concerned about air flow.
You will have a nice cola there to match the rest. ;)
Incredible detail on the journal, I appreciate the time you put into it. :welldone:

Stay safe
Bill
Thank you @Bill284 that does make sense. And, truthfully, I really want to keep that branch and see how it turns out.:yummy:

Date: 2/15/22 - Day 23 of Flower
Light height and reading - 400w LED @ 100% 15 Inches away - 45-55k LUX

I woke up this morning to a nomination for 420 Journal of the Month (JOTM)! Thank you to whomever nominated my journal. It is truly an honor to be nominated. That said, I would love to win! I could really use that prize pack, especially the @NextLight 420h led light. So if you want to go vote click here.

I was not really planning on a journal update today, but since I am here and I gave the girls their @Prescription Blend today how can I resist?

Happy Growing.

Date: 2/15/22 - Day 23 of Flower
Light height and reading - 400w LED @ 100% 15 Inches away - 45-55k LUX

I woke up this morning to a nomination for 420 Journal of the Month (JOTM)! Thank you to whomever nominated my journal. It is truly an honor to be nominated. That said, I would love to win! I could really use that prize pack, especially the @NextLight 420h led light. So if you want to go vote click here.

I was not really planning on a journal update today, but since I am here and I gave the girls their @Prescription Blend today here how can I resist?

Happy Growing.
You Deserve it bro. Hope you do also. Casted my vote early this morning . Hope like hell you will.

You Deserve it bro. Hope you do also. Casted my vote early this morning . Hope like hell you will.
Thanks @7Dust2 It sure would be a nice little boost as I get ready to start my third grow journal ... hopefully soon.

Thanks @7Dust2 It sure would be a nice little boost as I get ready to start my third grow journal ... hopefully soon.
Yeah no doubt in that for sure. Love to get this bags and stuff . But I never win anything. I'm used to it after 40 years.

Oooooo this is the best part everyone gets they're party hats and then go all crazy... Looking stellar sir
Thank you @HappyHazmat88 I love it when the pistils are growing all up the side of the bud. I still can't believe how easy @Prescription Blend makes it to grow these beautiful plants. Since I figured out how to water properly all I have to do is follow the @Prescription Blend feeding schedule. Nothing else. Makes it real easy which works for me ;)
Happy Growing.

Back
Top Bottom