Low Watts - High Yield - Let's Smash the 1 GPW Benchmark Together

ok im not interested in setting of yet another seed vs clone war and i know you dont want to debate this yet again...but help me out here cos my math feels pretty sounds to me. to be fair i dont know clone stuff so its up to a cloner to do that math but.

i have a 6 week plant, lets say i give that plant 10 weeks just to give me decent seed and that each plant gives 100 seeds (some plants give up to 10 thousand)

if i hermie the plant and self it and self all its offspring down the line as a seed farm

i can go from 1 plant to 100 million in 50 weeks....is cloning that fast?

or to be more accurate in 56 weeks i would have 100 million budding plants ready for harvest.

Clones are faster than seed. If you can't see that then I can't help you. This discussion is becoming retarded. End of debate.

Next topic.

Any particular reason you grow auto's Gig?

mainly because im lazy. im heading in the direction of 20-4 CMH lighting and adding a rez of water every couple of weeks. with fast autos i dont have to do anything else. i think i stress a lot more when growing regs.

Clones are faster than seed. If you can't see that then I can't help you. This discussion is becoming retarded. End of debate.

Next topic.

lol i agree. dont even know how it got this far, i dont really care for the debate, we grow how we grow, im here to learn about your tables. my post was a bit meatier in total and that one sentence just seemed to get picked up on. i guess its that whole fact vs belief thing. i invested belief in the wording of the sentence. i only mentioned it as a difference between what your doing and my tribute version ;)

and i dont want a reg vs auto 'debate' either before i get bit for that one too, i just like them :rofl:

Glad your back with your new one FIED, and on the seed or clone thing I do exactly what corey said and it works out great but when only running a 400 and 30 2liters if you start more than 5 or 6 of an unknown strain thats not SOG bred or low yeilder or males if you use regular seeds and get those in your chamber it really crushes your yeild and can ruin a month and leave you searching for a bag so I try to add only 1 or 2 bottles in a set that I know how they should look and I learned this the hardway I ran a set 8 TGA Qrazy Train and 8 Greenhose The Church and the church really stunk it up maybe 3g's a plant snd made run out before my month and now Ive got 3kens gdp (unsexed) 1 la affie 1 white urkle and 1 mighty grape and a lemon skunk that are in that first clone stage but everything except the 3 kens will just be put back in mom room so I can have 2 moms of each but ill sex the gdp just my .02 ne way glad your back MR. GMT

Ooh my bad :lot-o-toke: :sorry: I wrote that post last nite before bed and woke to find it didnt post as I waited to long after writing to press post so disreguard that next topic: oh yeah FIED if you remember I ran a mover in my closet before and since have stopped and I think you'll eventually do the same reason being I noticed my buds were getting to be airy towards the middle and bottom and it made alot more leafy matter in the middle and down low but I was running a 400 too and the difference in moving to not moving is huge im trying to get my new setup going a 1000 in a 5x5 tent with 90-100 2 liters got the tent next thing is stop buying ice fishing equipment and buy a jd light( dont know if flipbox works with this) or quantum so i can use a flipbox when I upgrade to 2 and 2 tents hoping for 20 grams + a 2 liter thanks to you and xare the 2 liter movement started :adore:

Hey 420fied... What is the most 2 liters you've run? I think I read 64 under two 600's. is that right? I'm considering 64 per 600 light... Stationary (no light mover) in two 4x4 tents. That would make 4 per sq ft. Hoping to pull at least 10 grams a plant. That would put me just over a gram a watt. Or I could stuff 64 in a 3x3 (the 2l bottles are 4.5 in. Diameter). Not sure what tent would be better. The 3x3 would definitely increase my lumens per sq ft. I wanted to run Nirvana's AK48 but damn your Snow White looks amazing. I was going to go with the AK because the plant structure looks perfect for a SOG... One nice long fat main cola. Anyway, let me know what you think.

Hey 420fied... What is the most 2 liters you've run? I think I read 64 under two 600's. is that right? I'm considering 64 per 600 light... Stationary (no light mover) in two 4x4 tents. That would make 4 per sq ft. Hoping to pull at least 10 grams a plant. That would put me just over a gram a watt. Or I could stuff 64 in a 3x3 (the 2l bottles are 4.5 in. Diameter). Not sure what tent would be better. The 3x3 would definitely increase my lumens per sq ft. I wanted to run Nirvana's AK48 but damn your Snow White looks amazing. I was going to go with the AK because the plant structure looks perfect for a SOG... One nice long fat main cola. Anyway, let me know what you think.

I ran approx 100 under (2) lights with a 1 foot gap between them.

64 in a 4x4 tent under a single 600 should work.

wow missed out on that seed/clone debate another day another time i guess but i have been thinking of incorporating this type of grow into my system for the last few weeks (trying to figure out how to not waste good clones until im ready to harvest) so i will be following along to watch how everything turns out along with reading up on your other grows as well so im subbed little late but in for the ride

Hey 420Fied, awesome setup! Been considering a hempy myself, as my space is limited. Just waitin on most recent harvest. In the meantime I have been trying to figure out what would be the best option for containers...I dont drink pop so the whole 2L thing is out for me. Have you any suggestions?

Hey 420Fied, awesome setup! Been considering a hempy myself, as my space is limited. Just waitin on most recent harvest. In the meantime I have been trying to figure out what would be the best option for containers...I dont drink pop so the whole 2L thing is out for me. Have you any suggestions?

Thank you.

Buy 2 Liters and pour the soda out. Sure, you waste the soda, but at $69 cents, it'll still be the cheapest pot you ever buy.

Best of luck.

:thumb:

Thank you jon. I'm glad you stopped in and I hope you'll continue to visit.

I'm in a good situation with my tap water. It comes out of my spigot at 60PPM and a PH of 6.8 -- I leave it alone and it works fine for me.

At 300PPM and 7.4 I'd be looking into an RO setup. I actually have an RO setup but don't use it. If it were me, I'd PH it down to 6.5 and see if the hardness(300PPM) affected the plants. If not, PH it and go with it. If you feel you aren't getting the most out of them, try an RO setup with some CalMag and see if you improve things. Corey could better answer this question in regards to the effectiveness of Blue Planet Nutrients when used in tap water that hard. Hopefully, he'll see this and chime in.

If he doesn't see this, I'll bring it to his attention to try and get the info you need.

So just a thought. I know you use blue planet nutes (just bought some myself) but do u think advanced nutes ph perfect would work well in hempy so I don't have to worry about ph? Don't wanna ro water bc then I gotta add cal-mag n what not no? If I repeated anything from before I'm sorry lol

So just a thought. I know you use blue planet nutes (just bought some myself) but do u think advanced nutes ph perfect would work well in hempy so I don't have to worry about ph? Don't wanna ro water bc then I gotta add cal-mag n what not no? If I repeated anything from before I'm sorry lol

I can't speak to the effectiveness of AN's PH perfect because I've never used it. I don't know what PH perfect is claiming but it's my opinion that you'll always have to "worry" about the PH of your nutrient mixture either way. Before buying more nutes, I'd invest in some PH down and go with the Blue Planet that you already have on hand. If that delivers desired results, ....good. Go with it. If not, re-evaluate and go in a different direction.

Yes. If you run RO, you'll want to have some CalMag supplement on hand.

Best of luck.

Thats more like it 420fied Nice root structure, nice clean res...;) Its interesting that you can root with water, but yeah I thought there ws some reaction from using say Clonex that helped the cutting to produce a root ball.. But I am not Clone expert sadly.. Just a plain ol dirt grower

Hello 420, been reading all your grow journals these last few days, and i have to say i am very impressed with your results, as well as your journals themselves and the endless amount of quality information you have been sharing. I really look forward to this new journal and all the aspects of your new place, hope to see alot of what you are doing to your space to customize it to your specific needs! Are you in California? Man , we are alot alike it seems, as far as organizing, and having a clean setup, too using your own homemade systems , and growing the highest quality for the lowest costs....i wish I had a grow partner like you! Peace Brotha!

Hello 420, been reading all your grow journals these last few days, and i have to say i am very impressed with your results, as well as your journals themselves and the endless amount of quality information you have been sharing. I really look forward to this new journal and all the aspects of your new place, hope to see alot of what you are doing to your space to customize it to your specific needs! Are you in California? Man , we are alot alike it seems, as far as organizing, and having a clean setup, too using your own homemade systems , and growing the highest quality for the lowest costs....i wish I had a grow partner like you! Peace Brotha!

Thanks for the kind words spyke. I am located on the Blue Planet....where laws and plant counts do not apply. ;)

I do pride myself of growing the highest quality at a lower cost.

I like DIY projects and do them whenever I can to save $. My entire start up cost in the new space was less than 3k (minus the central AC) and my entire operation runs on less than 2500 watts.

When I get this setup dialed in, I'm hoping that I'll push the 2 GPW barrier. We'll all find out together.

Thanks for the kind words spyke. I am located on the Blue Planet....where laws and plant counts do not apply. ;)

I do pride myself of growing the highest quality at a lower cost.

I like DIY projects and do them whenever I can to save $. My entire start up cost in the new space was less than 3k (minus the central AC) and my entire operation runs on less than 2500 watts.

When I get this setup dialed in, I'm hoping that I'll push the 2 GPW barrier. We'll all find out together.

Why you thrifty son of a bitch! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom