Lowrider72's Under 800W Growroom Presents: 2x 315W CMH, Multistrain, Coco Grow

Wow mate they look beautiful! :bravo:

Is the clawing on the Gelat OG anything of concern?

That Critical is so super frosty! I love the look of these plants they look so alien :adore:

It's no longer in dispute LR72. Green IS the most pleasing color to the eye!

Cheers Sly, I think......? Lost me.

Wow low! Your girls are getting extra frosty and looking great! Love the colours coming out! Can’t wait to see these girls finish out!

Dankuval Junger!
The water last night they only just got the shooting powder or 0-39-25, so shows why I use 1/2 strength nutes. If your plants arent healthy it will break them or in too high heat.
I love the colours, can tell the Peyote Critical is a high CBD strain.
At first I thought the red in the leaves and leaf stem were signs of deficiency, but I have cold lights off temps and it amplifies the colours.
Couple of bananas found in White widow tops but its too late to affect anything, and this finisher...maybe I should of used a week earlier might have stopped nanas by making it think it was still flower time instead of reproduce near end of flower because you havent been pollenated time. Lol.
Early finishing maybe whats happening, apparently its common under CMH.
I may have to cut a week off the schedule.

Off for a Joint.....:ganjamon:

Wow mate they look beautiful! :bravo:

Is the clawing on the Gelat OG anything of concern?

That Critical is so super frosty! I love the look of these plants they look so alien :adore:
Cheers Herby, that Gelat OG......grrrr......
I could pamper her and feed her seperate but I dont like Divas! Lol
In my flower room, flourish or fail, everyone gets the same food...... Like Oliver.....hehehe
Ive had similiar before in Pineapple Chunk, never REALLY known what causes it, and it has never affected yield.

Honestly that Peyote Critical is soooo frosty, pics dont even do it justice.
I drool looking at it thinking how yummy it will be and how much that bed of trichs is going to smoke up.....
...passes out...

Cheers Sly, I think......? Lost me.

Dankuval Junger!
The water last night they only just got the shooting powder or 0-39-25, so shows why I use 1/2 strength nutes. If your plants arent healthy it will break them or in too high heat.
I love the colours, can tell the Peyote Critical is a high CBD strain.
At first I thought the red in the leaves and leaf stem were signs of deficiency, but I have cold lights off temps and it amplifies the colours.
Couple of bananas found in White widow tops but its too late to affect anything, and this finisher...maybe I should of used a week earlier might have stopped nanas by making it think it was still flower time instead of reproduce near end of flower because you havent been pollenated time. Lol.
Early finishing maybe whats happening, apparently its common under CMH.
I may have to cut a week off the schedule.

Off for a Joint.....:ganjamon:
Awesome and enjoy!

Hahaha I love the attitude! :laughtwo:

I’ve been treating mine pretty much the same to be honest lol

Excited for you mate! Must smell crazy in there!

Do the girls all have different scents or is it too hard to tell with so many in there?

Yeah if the overall plant health is good I will overlook claw on one.
The rest of the plant is tip top.

Its farkin crazy... Lol. I got a 150mm fan and filter on tent, newish.
Open tent, its not enough...even flat out!
Got a seperate 150mm centri and filter in room for when I open flower tent.
NEVER needed that before. Hahaha.

Its a pretty rich skunky/ww smell, even with carbon filter, Im glad theres some flowers outside...

Peyote stinks the most right now.....
Sweet sticky smells. Move the others and you just get hit with smell.
Even if I dont yield over 1.5g-watt........ Quality is outstanding

Yo Lowrider :headbanger: awesome update. Your flowers are looking of high quality my friend... sticky and smelly :bravo:
Really cool to see the variety of strains hanging together. Love the pics! :Namaste::green_heart:

:lot-o-toke: I'd fall on my back if i open my tent and it looked like this...
full

@Lowrider72 you need to leave some bud on that plant don’t cut it down and re veg sounds like you have a prized pheno my friend
Yeah cheers Dean, theres some solid lil under nuggets that should reveg ok, will salvage enough for a cloning at least.

Stiiiiiiiiiiiinky! Haha lucky you have flowers outside :laughtwo:
Hehe..... Its probably not bad outside but the room would leak without a seperate filter set up...take no chances...

Yo Lowrider :headbanger: awesome update. Your flowers are looking of high quality my friend... sticky and smelly :bravo:
Really cool to see the variety of strains hanging together. Love the pics! :Namaste::green_heart:

:lot-o-toke: I'd fall on my back if i open my tent and it looked like this...
Hehe, Cheers Irie! I will wait a couple days and take some pics once the buds start coming on.
Variety is the spice of life.....hehehe....
:volcano-smiley:G13 bags....

Just a teaser of whats to come, and a couple of comparison shots....

Peyote Critical side bud.....

WP_20190517_07_07_20_Rich_LI.jpg

Peyote Critical + Side bud........

WP_20190517_07_08_06_Rich_LI.jpg

Peyote Critical + trichome shot...

WP_20190517_07_12_12_Rich_LI.jpg

White Widow...

WP_20190517_07_13_35_Rich_LI.jpg

WW trichome shot....

WP_20190517_07_13_59_Rich_LI.jpg

A little Gelat OG colour.....

WP_20190517_07_15_27_Rich_LI.jpg

White Widow cola......
WP_20190517_07_16_10_Rich_LI.jpg

My lil uns getting a lil bigger in the cold after cal mag......
WP_20190517_07_20_27_Rich_LI.jpg

Thats all Im showing for now.... Lol.

LR72

Cheers N420,
I couldnt help myself, had to show a couple pics... the finisher is only at half strength.... 15g/30L.
After Weekend we go 30g/30L....for 2 weeks..... Then flush....done.
Wow, only 3 weeks of flower left inc flush..... Then a dry and a sample... Wanna sample now, but know it will be 10x better later.....hehe.

I may do a reveg on a few and just up pot to 20L....definately that Peyote Critical + (thats what Im calling the frost beast).

Those pics, they would of just started supping the finisher....now we go bud pumping insanity time....hold on!

Did anyone spot the banana in the WW cola.... Lol. Too late girl.....hehehe.

Just a teaser of whats to come, and a couple of comparison shots....

Peyote Critical side bud.....

WP_20190517_07_07_20_Rich_LI.jpg

Peyote Critical + Side bud........

WP_20190517_07_08_06_Rich_LI.jpg

Peyote Critical + trichome shot...

WP_20190517_07_12_12_Rich_LI.jpg

White Widow...

WP_20190517_07_13_35_Rich_LI.jpg

WW trichome shot....

WP_20190517_07_13_59_Rich_LI.jpg

A little Gelat OG colour.....

WP_20190517_07_15_27_Rich_LI.jpg

White Widow cola......
WP_20190517_07_16_10_Rich_LI.jpg

My lil uns getting a lil bigger in the cold after cal mag......
WP_20190517_07_20_27_Rich_LI.jpg

Thats all Im showing for now.... Lol.

LR72

Looking exceptional as per usual sir :bravo::yummy::ganjamon:

Looking exceptional as per usual sir :bravo::yummy::ganjamon:
Cheers Irie, been a bit cool here, but letting them go with no enviromental control. They love it, probably feed tomorrow.

Lowie what’re your temps in there??!

Must be 90 below look at that frossssttttt!! :yummy::laughtwo:

Looking beautiful mate awesome work

The only thing keeping it warm are the CMH, so its low 20's lights on. Its been in single digits here 3-9C... Im heating my area....plants going to rough it a few nights...colours should be cool.
I do turn the extraction fan down but I have a minimum setting for filtering both tents.
The Mum, clone tent ducts to the flower tent and is the intake for it. The flower tent has the filter in it, then fan outside tent ducted outside.
I tried to recycle air into room for heat once, but humidity goes stupid and moisture drips down the roof and walls...
This way is foolproof.

Oh thanks for the kind words.... Share a vape with ya fellas....

WP_20190518_21_23_51_Rich_LI.jpg
WP_20190518_21_24_31_Rich_LI.jpg

Now we are getting somewhere.
Flower finisher second feed just fed tonight, bow at full 30g to 30L.... This is just the beginning....

WEEK 8 DAY 1 from flip....

Flower room watered, time for a few bongs....

LR72.

Back
Top Bottom