Magical Mystery Clone Tour

@Bonsaiweed, I checked out the O2 Stone system. Simple electrolysis to break the H2O into hydrogen and oxygen. It'd be simple enough to DIY, but what do you do with the excess hydrogen? I grow in a sealed room. The Hindenburg comes to mind. LOL

Yeah, sealed room with an electrolysis of water is a really BAD idea....think boom. The Hindenburg burned, but hydrogen will spontaneously explode with the right concentrations of O2. You would have a literal weed explosion.

As metals are placed and dissolved in a electrolysis vat they make some nasty things that your plant will be up taking. Check it out good, I would not do it.

Those are gonna be huge buds. Whats the parameters of the revised environment?
Max/min temps are now 78F to 66F. I'm trying to keep humidity below 50%. 200ppm of cal-mag, 320ppm Flying Skull micro, and 220ppm Flyi g Skull bloom. PH is running at 6.3. I'll drop pH after I see improvement. Right now both pH and nute strength have been stable but the plants are still drinking like crazy so everything is in balance. I left the lights at the same wattage but raised them to about 12" above the canopy.

Good morning, my pretties. (The plants, not you lot. :))
It's weird how much more massive these flowers are compared to the plants they were cloned from. I can only think I may have stunted the last grow by overfeeding them.

Did you happen to have a good smell during your quarterly visit? Sealed room and all, I could imagine some nice aromas
Tunkers, the MTPC overpowers everything with the smell of cheesy pineapple vomit. I'd actually welcome the smell of skunk.

Tunkers, the MTPC overpowers everything with the smell of cheesy pineapple vomit. I'd actually welcome the smell of skunk.
Cheesy pineapple vomit.......OH YAY. I want that to be my new alarm clock.....smell awakening.... :cough:

Things didn't look quite right. Good thing I went and checked. A couple of branches on the MTPC had collapsed under the bud weight and the whole MTTS was falling over.

That is a problem I wouldn't mind having..... except for the vomit experience.....
It cures out to be a very pleasant fruity tropical smell as the cheesiness dissipates. Everyone who's tried it remarks favorably on the taste. I just have to take their word on it. :)

I've joked about the environment being out of control. Now it really is and it's so frustrating to watch it happen but not be able to get to the grow to do anything about it. Hot days and cold nights will be my undoing. 86F to 61F! Not good.

So friggin healthy Rider. Hang on to a wee bit, I might get out your way this summer.
That'd be awesome. I know Dabbers is thinking he may come down, and Gpa is only a few hours from me. I'll be housesitting the jungle house on the big island from July 9 to the 24th so don't come then!

Back
Top Bottom