Mars Hydro 420 Giveaway

Indoor Led Grow Lights & Grow Tents - Mars Hydro I'm in #Marshydro420sale.

IMG_2790.JPG

I really wish I knew someone who owned a Mars Hydro Tent that I could check out in person or even a store that carried them near me. I've been through so many tents that are crap that I'm afraid to spend money on replacing the ones I have in fear of ending up with the same crap. Gorilla Tents are too expensive. Mars are suppose to be made of the same 1680D Material so they may be just as good. I just wish I could see one first hand before purchasing it. They need to open Mars Hydroponics stores in the U.S. Only sell their tents & lights, but also other Hydroponic equipment. I'm up for opening a store in AZ. Can't be that hard to do if Mars was willing. Their sales would sky rocket. Internet sales are great. But so many people buy direct from a Hydro Store that I'm always stuck in a fairly long line when I shop there. Many more customers to be had out there if they were to expand like that.
People also get to see it in person before purchasing & they walk away with their purchase instead of waiting on shipping & wondering. Eventually, my tents will be so bad I'll have to replace them. I can only use so much foil duct tape to cover the pin holes .... lol. There's probably at least 100 in my 5 x 5. Fair Warning: Do not buy an LA Garden tent. Poles don't match the holes, oh hell, it's total junk plain & simple & you will regret buying one. They sent me a free replacement that was even worse. Just a heads up for you guys thinking about buying a tent.
#marshydro420sale
Mars Hydro tents are AWESOME! I am a new grower but I research everything before buying - and still had to return two other tents (one to Hydro store, the other online) before spending a little more $ to get the Mars (I wanted to buy direct from them on their website (or would have been awesome to be able to by in person at a hydro store :) - but shipping charges and time made it impractical - so got it online thru one of their distributors - you know the one named after a giant river. (*Who we try to buy from now only when absolutely necessary - but that’s an issue for another day lol...))
Back to the TENT : We bought a 4x4: it is very sturdy and 100% light-proof, made of good quality thick canvas with nice inside reflection 360, and quality zippers that look like they will hold up well (just to be safe we bought and use a tube of “zipper lube & repair” as preventative maintenance). Assembly was straight forward and my husband did it by himself quickly (he his very handy however).
We are extremely happy with the Mars Hydro tent and will absolutely purchase additional when we need them.

#marshydro420sale
20210412_211639.jpg

Getting ready to settle down for the night :ganjamon:

I think your a week late on the tent, this week is a Mars-Hydro ts-1000 light.

@Jack420 very impressive.

Tok
Thanks brother definitely the biggest autos I’ve ever had hands down

Autos can get huge if u start then in there forever home from the start I’ve see great results starting them in solo cup but I have one banana blaze, one glueberry, one lemon auto an last northern lights also genetic plays big role on getting a stable auto link me up wen u start ur autos

Super Silver Haze....#Marshydro420sale.

1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom