MassMedMan's Hi Brix Perpetual Featuring 600W LEDs

hey mass, subbing in man. are the bigger plants HB or house and garden? Lookin nice, though!

Thanks bro! My Doc's plants are in solo cups. Those bigger ones are house and garden.... well, I gave them a half dose of house two weeks ago,, I should give them a full dose next......But, I am debating running a few water and tea only. I really like that soil mix,, so happy with it I did a product review on it,,, I want to run a few out on that soil and see....

I'll post that review soon.

Thanks again!

Crawl. Walk. Run

Today they start walking.

Had I had a script to life I would have done all these in Doc's. But, I throw scripts out anyway. Needless to say I'm pleased at how many first run clones have taken, with a few window lickers still in the veg tent,, I'm at about 99% hit rate from the transition from bubble cloner to soil. Two weeks from being cut off the mother's. Most gained some height last night.

The ones that went directly in soil, I'm about 60% HR on them.

I'll get better....

20150605_075116.jpg

For shits and giggles I decided to take some advice I found here when studying up cloning. Last Friday, I took a cut, put it in a mason jar with tap water, and set it in a window sill. Cause i had to try...

The picture below is a week later,, I know the pic might not show, but I see roots starting to materialize....

The flowering tree in the background is the first tree I planted on my property fifteen years ago,, Japanese/Korean Dogwood or Kornus Kousa,, flowering now till the end of the month.

Have a great day everyone

20150605_075842.jpg

Getting some girls ready to flower working on the shape I want, well,.i got a little rough with them, needed some tape.... they like it rough, got more clones,,,, super cropping to the nutrient super highway..

But first a FIM that worked::

20150607_065222.jpg

20150607_065235.jpg

20150607_065202.jpg

20150606_143138.jpg

20150607_070106.jpg

20150607_070059.jpg

20150607_070712.jpg

Not Single DBHB gang, must be sleeping,,, or? I think this thread title is not helping.... up til midnight working in the bloom room getting ready for pleds, which should arrive tomorrow ....

Timeout420.. very good user name!! Love it! Thanks for staying tuned.

I've definitely come full circle. In my youth, I did some break dancing,, yes, I could pop and lock, windmill, and even moon walk. I was part of a crew, and being one of the only white guys, I had to carry the linoleum that we used to dance on as we put on shows. The places that linoleum went down on... we even made it to the Gaahden for a big event. Imagine that, I looked up from a windmill and saw those banners hanging in the rafters.

Back in the day.

So, when deciding flooring for my new 7x7 a lot of ideas went through my brain housing group. Then my wife said before I left for the depot.. check for linoleum remnants....

And as I was walking out of home depot, $20 linoleum remnant on my shoulder, kids carrying wood, wearing my hole lined sambas. I starting whistling some run dmc,,,, my adidas,,,

Meet the floor that will witness history....

After they go to bed I'm busting out some moves.... pre wine...lol

20150607_183930.jpg

:thanks:

That's what I'm talking about fellas. Much love, going all the way up.. to the Jefferson's floor

Well, the lights have aRrived to the party,, and tomorrow when some plants go under them.. finish my autos..then it's time for the after party.

:party::party::party::ganjamon:

The bloom room is near completion. Have not turned them on yet... that'll be later

20150608_135346.jpg

20150608_160034.jpg

20150608_160102.jpg

:drool:I need those for my 4×4. It would make controlling the temps way less stressful and expensive. Some of the best looking panels I've seen. We know they have great results..

:drool:I need those for my 4×4. It would make controlling the temps way less stressful and expensive. Some of the best looking panels I've seen. We know they have great results..

There is a chance they'll end up in my 4x4

Big plans in the works... those lamps could be plan B real quick fast like....stay tuned ;)

Little tip to help with supercropping man. If you pinch, twist then bend you will get heaps less breaks.
Question regarding your platinums... How well do the plugs fit into the side socket? I just got 4 x p300 and mine are a little loose. If i bump the lights sometimes they disconnect.

Little tip to help with supercropping man. If you pinch, twist then bend you will get heaps less breaks.
Question regarding your platinums... How well do the plugs fit into the side socket? I just got 4 x p300 and mine are a little loose. If i bump the lights sometimes they disconnect.

Id let mark know if I were you, and if you can, get some di-electric grease on those connections asap! :)

Back
Top Bottom