MassMedMan's Hi Brix Perpetual Featuring 600W LEDs

Dialing in Doc's plants,, all clones, the mother's going Platinum style very soon....

Looks like the holy Grail Kush top I took will mak the cut... Still undecided on who's gonna make the final cut, here's the best, a THC bomb with three nodes per

20150620_140842.jpg

All doc's illegitimate kids... By proxy

20150620_142619.jpg

For the record,, all my clones go directly from bubbler to doc's soil. Impressive. I've put coast of Maine bubbled clones right in their soil and they are alive and will be okay... But, SOP for me is now doc's for all clones and then all photos.

Assuming I can fit them in,, this topped female Afghani (a Herbies freebie, I might up can her with two males I have to cull), and a female Stink Bomb that was up canned yesterday,, will be in the bloom room next week...

20150621_074826.jpg

20150621_074934.jpg

Thanks, Jay! And thanks for checking things out. The hi brix plants have some time before they are ready. In the meantime, it's panty time. Had to do some chopping of these girls again last night..

Oh, my third P600 arrived yesterday, I also hung my vent/can fan up high. Electrician here tomorrow,, then these six will be under three Platinum P600s.... So excited..... So busy

20150624_070633.jpg
20150624_070620.jpg

Thanks, Jay! And thanks for checking things out. The hi brix plants have some time before they are ready. In the meantime, it's panty time. Had to do some chopping of these girls again last night..

Oh, my third P600 arrived yesterday, I also hung my vent/can fan up high. Electrician here tomorrow,, then these six will be under three Platinum P600s.... So excited..... So busy

20150624_070633.jpg
20150624_070620.jpg

Nice strong stems on those! They look great!

Nice strong stems on those! They look great!

Yeah, kinda wish I didn't cut as much from the top last night....

After I did, because I've been nervous about those trees growing into my lights, I worked on hanging my lights, p600s as high as possible in my bloom room. I've played with a few methods of hanging them. I've got almost seven feet in that room, should be plenty. Now, I've got the lights ten inches from the ceiling, with a lot of room down below. I don't want to move the lights up and down, I'd rather bring the plant(s) up or down.

That's my plan anyway... I think. For now

Thanks for your comments and time, Doc!!

They are looking great.

Will you got straight5 to bloom or veg under the Platinum longer.

Good question my friend... My gut says give them a few.. I'm not going to be exact, but I think they hit eight weeks last Sunday, so.. I'm going to give them atleast a day or two on 16/8,,, then, I'll make a call.

I'm thinking they've been in a greenhouse or under the sun,, so,, a move to LED shouldn't phase them much,,,

What do you think?

Thank you btw. :Namaste:

If they've been outside even a little, the LEDs won't phase them at all except maybe more stretch, IMHO.

Thanks, Major,, I feel the same. I'm more concerned with the recent chopping,, but, they'll be blooming soon I know that.

First, I gotta do some brix testing...

20150625_062353.jpg

My bet is on 13. :cheer:

I have to work on my technique, and I need some slugs.

On a separate note, I took the lower node from all panty party photos last light. They were suckers. Even though most were technically the third node up -- I've trimmed the lower two nodes a while ago. But, I want an even canopy going in. I don't want lower branches taking energy from my tops. Most plants now have four or six main branches, but, since I topped the other day the top two are now all double. My goal is six to ten colas. But, I want an even top to start the stretch....

Have a great day everyone!! Thanks for coming by..

Electrician came and set me up nice. Girls will be in there tomorrow. Four plants got House and Garden, two plants got a botanical tea I've been brewing for a few days.

20150626_140216.jpg

Which ones get the Bacardi? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Which ones get the Bacardi? :cheesygrinsmiley:

That is for my mojitos,, having one right now with fresh mint from the garden. Just one, another trim night -- no need to lose a digit...;)

That is for my mojitos,, having one right now with fresh mint from the garden. Just one, another trim night -- no need to lose a digit...;)

Awesome! I'm making a big pitcher of mojitos for a BBQ next week. I make untraditional "Screaming Blue Mojitos". I add some blue curacao (also use fresh mint from the garden). :high-five:

Mojitos make me go,,, booooooom

Like three Platinum P600s raining light.

Booooooooom. Man, room looks great but I bet one more p600 would rock it... Wonder if Platinum would send me another,,.to test. Cause I'm an American,,

Pardon the interruption

[video]

40+ years old... Subscribed to 3 threads... And just had the 8th mojito of my life. The first 7 precede the 8th by an hr or two. Small world. You've got some of the most beautiful plants I've seen. If I were Platinum LED, I'd send you an LED (and me 2 of them). Going to start my first journal @ 420mag tonight. Prolly tomorrow because of that 8th mojito keep doing what you're doing MMM. Really beautiful plants!

Thank you Spitz, very kind of you. :circle-of-love:

My wife and I drink a lot of mojitos, and sangria during the summer... Love them!

Did a short Bud Washing video on the THC bomb I harvested this morning

[video]

Thanks for watching!!

Back
Top Bottom