MassMedMan's Hi Brix Perpetual Featuring 600W LEDs

Here we go... Plenty of head room. Have them on milk crates, and I have ten inches or so before I get to the magic 18" away, need to raise them up a bit.

Feels great to get them inside. Going to run veg only the rest of today, and tomorrow. Then Monday flip the boom switch...

Time to go trim

20150627_171747.jpg

20150627_171741.jpg

Welp,, the girls in the bloom room look great, got another hit of green clean last night at bed time. They also got 13 hours, setting me up for a shift change tonight. They've been vegging for nine weeks now so it is time to play ball.

Speaking of balls.

My clones are doing great and the size has caught me off guard.

Having never done this, I didn't expect them all to take and do so well. So, with eight to eleven weeks, or so, before the bloom room is empty I've decided to make some lineup changes to my Doc Hi Brix group.

These are the new six,, two months from now they'll be all grown up, all females, all clones

Stink Bomb
Holy Grail Kush
Sugar Black Rose
Chocolate Lightening (choc fondu and white lighting cross)
THC Bomb
Critical

20150629_090958.jpg

This means, the ones were done first will be forced to flower starting the first of July. I topped all today, they either have six or four nodes,, going to experiment.

This will give me a chance to flower a coupe of doc's before the actual game. Call these my farm team:

20150629_091105.jpg

I also threw a THC Bomb female clone in the can that I just harvested a THC Auto bomb. I left the root ball in there I just carved out a hole. Added a bit more soil,, not the same kind but, wtf, over. ;)

Should be interesting:Namaste:

20150628_145049.jpg

20150628_145840.jpg

Have a great week everyone!!:thanks:

All adjusted and ready to stretch... Some of those plants are on two milk crates,, height isn't a concern...

20150701_080624.jpg

Little experiment I've been doing with some cuttings,, dropped a couple in ro water with a pinch of aloe, those have not taken yet but one looks very promising up top,, just need some roots down below.

The four others,, I used a pinch of maxi crop.the cutting on far left has roots a week later

20150703_070124.jpg

Try one with just a drop or two of Tea.

You suggested that before with my aero cloner and I noticed they took or showed roots quicker after. This was mostly to test aloe,, I think straight water was quicker for me over aloe,, maxi crop has been fastest,, but I'll wait till these to show before I know for sure

I'll try your tea suggestion next time,, probably next year..... :thanks:

Update on a couple of girls I've put in this thread,

Stink Bomb in final five gallon smart pot

20150705_182546.jpg

Chocolate Lighting, the best of five girls, four composted.

20150705_182500.jpg

Afghani, best one of six girls I got, eight beans dropped,, others ones composted,,, a herbies freebie

20150705_182410.jpg

Do you think it would be detrimental to flip the bloom switch on plants that are still vegging? I'd like to give the auto I have in bloom the full power of the light but don't want to mess up the photo plant I have vegging in the same tent.

i grow my plants with both switches on...from seed ; 11/13 light schedule.

Thanks DrZiggy and Darkgrow. I forgot about the red spectrum contributing to stretching, thanks for clearing it up. I'm gonna flip the switch, I've been itching for full power lol.

Yeah, thanks guys I didn't know that myself!!

Haven't had a good Cuban cigar in about 15 years...looking forward to those (hopefully at a cheaper price)

--Montecristo A & #2 torpedo
--Cohiba Esplendido
--Patagas Luisitania (my favorite) All of them are great smokes...just love strong cigars...yeah, the Esplendido isn't as strong, but it is extremely tasty. :thumb:

never had a cuban...I swear.

My Uncle Lou might have some,, but I've never seen or tried them. I swear. This is the same guy who keeps rolled up hunies in his cereal box.....

Anyway,

Today is day twelve of my current bloom, first one exclusively under P600s... And they are doing awesome... So easy.

I go in the room at lights on each day, temps overnight in mid to low sixties..RH 40s max. During the day it gets up to mid eighties in room but it's almost too easy so far. Places look healthy, green, and setting buds.... I'm loving these lights. This room is almost totally automated. Got another fifty days so I shouldn't jinx myself... ;)

Back
Top Bottom