The end is near for the Blue Cheese. I plucked a few seeds and they look about ready to me. I’ll chop them one night this week.

E8A8445B-C2B7-4C55-868A-55148CC337B9.jpeg

D7DA15D4-9EEE-4732-8BEE-FCCBDD43E38E.jpeg

Some pretty leaf colours starting to show on one of the tops
E0E90526-8513-413C-9847-6ABADDDC30FD.jpeg

I’ve decided I will flower the clones. I gave some of my excess plants to a friend and they have just finished up very nicely. I’ve neglected the clones over the past couple of weeks so I’m going to have to nurse them back to health.

488950DB-A770-45B5-8C00-E70597FA8860.jpeg

Pulled a few mores seeds from the Blue Cheese last night. I’d be surprised if there are under 1000 seeds on the 2 plants. At least I know I’ve got good air movement in that tent... They are getting the chop tonight. Not sure what to do with the bud once I’ve deseeded it. Thinking about dry ice hash
FC852D19-A425-475C-9D26-8BF751821BE2.jpeg

So it’s been about 10 days spraying homemade CS on the White Widow Auto and I think I see it’s first balls
938D2BB4-872E-4AB4-A9E5-3141B0B92BB9.jpeg

38EF0574-7E77-4DE0-BD07-50EB5E3EA50F.jpeg

Pulled a few mores seeds from the Blue Cheese last night. I’d be surprised if there are under 1000 seeds on the 2 plants. At least I know I’ve got good air movement in that tent... They are getting the chop tonight. Not sure what to do with the bud once I’ve deseeded it. Thinking about dry ice hash
FC852D19-A425-475C-9D26-8BF751821BE2.jpeg

So it’s been about 10 days spraying homemade CS on the White Widow Auto and I think I see it’s first balls
938D2BB4-872E-4AB4-A9E5-3141B0B92BB9.jpeg

38EF0574-7E77-4DE0-BD07-50EB5E3EA50F.jpeg
Oi McSeed man!

Looks like you’ll never have to buy seeds again :)

Is this lockdown affecting you?

That looks like a lot of fun McRib! Congrats on both counts! :ganjamon:
Cheers mate. It’s not going to be fun picking the seed out of the bud. Trying to think of an easy way to do it without completely mangling the little buds

Oi McSeed man!

Looks like you’ll never have to buy seeds again :)

Is this lockdown affecting you?

That’s the idea. I obviously didn’t want to herm these plants but I’ll take what I get now. Hopefully the next seeds I make are under my control and limited to a couple of hundred or so seeds.

Lockdown is absolutely doing my head in but I still have a job and my family is safe and well so have to remember to count my blessings. Looks like transmission numbers are on the way down. QLD isn’t under lockdown at all yeah?

That’s the idea. I obviously didn’t want to herm these plants but I’ll take what I get now. Hopefully the next seeds I make are under my control and limited to a couple of hundred or so seeds.

Lockdown is absolutely doing my head in but I still have a job and my family is safe and well so have to remember to count my blessings. Looks like transmission numbers are on the way down. QLD isn’t under lockdown at all yeah?
McDarling, when life gives you lemons get some salt and tequila and formulate a Plan B.

We have closed our borders, but no actual masks and lock down, IMO we really need a wall of some sort to permanently keep you lot out. But so far covid has been managed well. Medical experts are still suggesting second wave here in September, but it’s wait and see.

You‘re Victorian aren’t you?

McDarling, when life gives you lemons get some salt and tequila and formulate a Plan B.

We have closed our borders, but no actual masks and lock down, IMO we really need a wall of some sort to permanently keep you lot out. But so far covid has been managed well. Medical experts are still suggesting second wave here in September, but it’s wait and see.

You‘re Victorian aren’t you?
Hahaha. I'm a QUEENSLANDAH! Moved to Vic for work and married a Victorian. We live in a semi rural area well away from the city. It's alright apart from the weather and this COVID shit

Hahaha. I'm a QUEENSLANDAH! Moved to Vic for work and married a Victorian. We live in a semi rural area well away from the city. It's alright apart from the weather and this COVID shit
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate!

You still follow the Lions then? Or have they turned you?

My partner in crime is from GTroit (Geelong) he is a Cats super fan and an absolute armchair sport enthusiast - my eyes totally glaze over when he talks tackles/marks/crashes/wins/loses with me.

I‘m 100% Broncs, and State of Origin is my fav. My partners best mate is a cockroach and we have a wager every year. We have been betting for the last 15 years, so I’m totes in front!

The cockroach is having a giggle right now Trala.... And how are the Broncs travelling :rofl: :rofl:
Hey if it’s any consolation, some of my best friends are cockroaches. I only hate them three games per year.

Look I’m not going to make excuses for the Broncs, but Covid has been verrrrrrrrrrry stressful. LOLLINGG.

They certainly had the best of us in the 90s. I still think we were more competitive then than they have been in recent times. Cockroaches have no heart. It looks like it mIght be their time again now though...

Quick update. I cut the Cheese. Not looking forward to plucking seeds. Hopefully still be able to salvage some smokeable schwag out of it.

Blue cheese clones have perked up a bit since I’ve started to give them some love. Plan is to flip them within 2 weeks. They won’t be huge plants but the DWC girls should only be a few weeks behind them.

The DWC girls are doing ok. Dinachem is looking good. CMOG has these weird crinkly cabbage looking leaves. Anyone know what could be going on there???

The veg tent
C8592FC2-1CA9-41F1-8411-6C619B44D980.jpeg

CMOG cabbage leaves. WTF???
457C63EF-9558-4641-8164-DD34D294BFDA.jpeg

I would have to assume a root zone issue?

Roots look ok to me. Had some slimy shit on them last week but it has cleared up since a res change with added worm tea. Roots are looking really good now.

Hey how’s that Dynavap going? I think I’m going to get one.

CMOG roots. Brown discolouration is just some solids from the tea
5D2DCF2A-F0E7-46B9-B722-360A8BEA68BA.jpeg

Roots look ok to me. Had some slimy shit on them last week but it has cleared up since a res change with added worm tea. Roots are looking really good now.

Hey how’s that Dynavap going? I think I’m going to get one.

CMOG roots. Brown discolouration is just some solids from the tea

Damn hope someone here can figure it out!

Dynavap has become my weapon of choice - big hits, great flavour :Rasta::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom