Good one but I've never used MC so??
I think it might have been me. I wondered why not just dilute a regular strength mix for various plants rather than make up special mixes for each.

Seems easier that way and is the way I do it.

But I'm happy to have you take the credit.

And hello :)

I’m glad to see your plants have bounced back. I’d be thinking maybe the the light was too strong too. Those leaves are still very new.

If you have room for one more I’d love to tag along :)
Welcome! Always room for one more!
Good one but I've never used MC so??
Oops. Sorry bout that. Hmm. I wonder who it was.

Here's the morning update. She's working on both the lowers, and on her next set of true leaves, so I slowed her down, but didn't stop her!
Love how strong these plants are.
Doug's Varin 20 Dec 2021.jpg

Doug's Varin 20 Dec 2021 1.jpg

I'm liking what I see of the new foliage.

So I am both pleased, and slightly embarrassed, to tell you that I have now officially surpassed my record for daily photos of a grow.
Here they are. Temps are dropping outside again, so tent temps are steadier, and the canopy seems to be maintaining about 25C with lights on. I'm happy with that. The heat mats seem to be keeping DV happy during lights off, so that's also a plus.
Doug's Varin 20 Dec 2021 Family Portrait.jpg

Doug's Varin 20 Dec 2021 Family Portrait 1.jpg

That damn clock just gets further and further off too. It doesn't really matter, but it's supposed to record highs and lows for both temp and humidity, and it might be helpful to know when those are. I'll probably re-set it soon. Don't want to have to do the math if I don't have to.
Hope you're all doing well tonight.

So I am both pleased, and slightly embarrassed, to tell you that I have now officially surpassed my record for daily photos of a grow.
Here they are. Temps are dropping outside again, so tent temps are steadier, and the canopy seems to be maintaining about 25C with lights on. I'm happy with that. The heat mats seem to be keeping DV happy during lights off, so that's also a plus.
Doug's Varin 20 Dec 2021 Family Portrait.jpg

Doug's Varin 20 Dec 2021 Family Portrait 1.jpg

That damn clock just gets further and further off too. It doesn't really matter, but it's supposed to record highs and lows for both temp and humidity, and it might be helpful to know when those are. I'll probably re-set it soon. Don't want to have to do the math if I don't have to.
Hope you're all doing well tonight.
Embrace your inner camera snappy self :)

They look great btw!

Oh and if you can work out how to change the time on that mother fucking humidity temp thingy drop me a step by step explanation. My time has been wrong ever since I got it in May for my first grow here, not even joking. It was a bonus pressie from Mars Hydro when I bought my tent and light.

I also want to commend your neatness and order. Watching neat grows make my heart sing.

Embrace your inner camera snappy self :)

They look great btw!

Oh and if you can work out how to change the time on that mother fucking humidity temp thingy drop me a step by step explanation. My time has been wrong ever since I got it in May for my first grow here, not even joking. It was a bonus pressie from Mars Hydro when I bought my tent and light.

I also want to commend your neatness and order. Watching neat grows make my heart sing.
I'll link the youtube video I watched to get it set in the first place, lol. I forgot how I did it within two minutes of setting it.
Thanks for the compliment! I think it's the first time anyone has accused me of neatness and order since I left the military.:D

I'll link the youtube video I watched to get it set in the first place, lol. I forgot how I did it within two minutes of setting it.
Thanks for the compliment! I think it's the first time anyone has accused me of neatness and order since I left the military.:D
Hey they prefer Vimeo not YouTube.

I’ll get the link to mine to show you.

Hey they prefer Vimeo not YouTube.

I’ll get the link to mine to show you.
Thanks! I'll have to see if it's on there when I get back.

Where in this wide world are you? And I have been wondering, do you read or is that your actual name? Like not read as in read words, I can see you do that. I mean books.

I've been wondering this, too. Although, I do know you're in Ontario but what I want to know is north, south, east or west Ontario??? And, just to help you out, I live in the GTA. ;)

I've been wondering this, too. Although, I do know you're in Ontario but what I want to know is north, south, east or west Ontario??? And, just to help you out, I live in the GTA. ;)
How do we know he lives in the Americas?

Of course you do! GTA = Grand Toking Awesomeness

GTA actually stands for Greater Toronto Area, which is in south Ontario, Canada and I know Melville lives in Ontario because he posted it somewhere on 420 and I read it.

GTA actually stands for Greater Toronto Area, which is in south Ontario, Canada and I know Melville lives in Ontario because he posted it somewhere on 420 and I read it.
Rexdale near you?

Stay safe
Bill

Where in this wide world are you? And I have been wondering, do you read or is that your actual name? Like not read as in read words, I can see you do that. I mean books.
Lol, Southern Ontario, a town known locally as the Hammer, or to people in TO as Greater Cracktown. I got Melville from Sherlock Holmes, and Hobbes from the Calvin and Hobbes comics. I have more than 60 notifications right now, and I've been drinking so this might take a while.
See above.
How do we know he lives in the Americas?

Of course you do! GTA = Grand Toking Awesomeness
Fist time I've seen that translation, lol.
Yep.

I checked vimeo for a video, but they don't seem to have one. If they're cracking down on yt links, I'll link this instead. It should help.

Lol, Southern Ontario, a town known locally as the Hammer, or to people in TO as Greater Cracktown. I got Melville from Sherlock Holmes, and Hobbes from the Calvin and Hobbes comics. I have more than 60 notifications right now, and I've been drinking so this might take a while.

See above.

Fist time I've seen that translation, lol.

Yep.

I checked vimeo for a video, but they don't seem to have one. If they're cracking down on yt links, I'll link this instead. It should help.
60+ notifications aye?

Welcome to the Big Leagues bruv :)

Vimeo, you need to download the app, create an account then bish bash bosh done :)

If I can do it anyone can lolllll.

Back
Top Bottom