Millertm's Outdoor Grow

Bare bulb miller. Learned so much over the years of following your journals. Saved me alot of headache with the bare bulb technique!
Bare bulb is only way to go.

Cheers

Bare bulb is only way to go.

Cheers
Eh, let me change that, BB are the way to go if you can't cough up big money for LED's. There getting more cost effective and killing it in yield now as well. But $100 ballast, $40 bulb, $19 reflector. Not bad for a budget, $0.065 per Kwatt hour helps too.

Cheers

Sluming it with a $40 eighth. Man I can't wait till September.

1.jpg
2.jpg

Seen ya lurking at acouple and mine.. Glad to see ya up and growing. This is a outdoor right? It's that time my friend. My girls are out. I'm only doing one of Stoney Girls this year. Miss J wood kill me if I didn't grow a Crippled Rino. I got damn near whiped out last year, from the clones from over there with Hemp MItes. I've kept this Crippled Rino alive since, After a bad battle. Them suckers are small. Spider mites are huge compaired.. And with my eye sight, but I can see spider mites, even without my glasses. But even with this crap weather we are having,,, a plant with a big pot outside will outgrow them indoor lights. Least in my eyes. And the weather is just now going to turn purfect,, tomarrow I hope. The kids have a B-Day Pool Party tomarrow. But cold don't bug kids anyways... Them big root balls are the main thing for big plants. But then I really don't know what ya got to grow with as far as stituation? I'm shotting for smaller plants this year. 6-8' wood work... LOL Hope ya don't mind if I tag along.. Howdy.. GL and Keepem Green

Thanks NCWood, its all outside this round. Most likely 45's on clones, 30's on seedlings. I'm way out of my comfort zone on this one so we'll see whats up. Soil and outside in #3's for clones tomorrow.

Cheers

Dude just my 2 cents again sorry... If you have plants you really want to be all that she can be,,, I'd throw her in the finish pot as soon as possible and get her use to our liquid sunshine. Least for the minute. That unlimited root growth is super important here in Oregon. Man we only have till the end of Sept before wet shit pisses on us and mold runs amuck. You only have mayby till the end of July, the first week of August to veg around here. Oct 1st is the end for most open outdoor grows, IF you get lucky you don't see mold till Oct 3rd??? I like to take chances sometime,,, call it greed? But I might' throw mine out without supplemental lights third week of May.. And I lose afew to false flower. I won't f with revegging outdoor plants. Too much stress on them, and they tend to get TOO thick which helps the molds.
Growing outside is like falling off a horse... WTF is a comfort zone anyways. Only way to see if you can is to try.. And this part of time is a perfect one to try with. Damn near can't get in trouble, can we? I'm over Gresham ways. Like 181st Burnside ways pretty close. I've told ya before I've worked ALOT of 'gasp' Stoney Girls Gardens shit? They have a big black eye caused by bad self-proclaiming advertising. But they do have a WELL acclimated product for our neck of the woods. Product Finishes.. That's a rare thing here... Seeds are easy from their dispensary. Just don't believe everything you read of course, but is a Good solid product, even if you don't like the fools. I've been getting clones from them every year,,, except this one. Hemp Mites SUCK, even worse than spider mites. And I still want my favorite strain back,,, called Cripit. I have grown that one with people actually saying it was too strong. I said smoke less.
Our rain,, I tell growing homies back home,, we don't get more rainfall than ya'll, it's just finer droplets, so we get more... Sucks for a pot grower here in these little-wet pocket of Oregon. Them lucky sucker in southeastern Oregon got it MADE... Snivel snivel. Anything you need yell. I been doing this about 10 years here. And is a hard outdoor grow for sure.

GL and Keepem Green

Eh, off to WA this morning for a resupply. I can't believe how much price had dropped on quality product. Here is an example of price.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

morning miller,sucks to have to buy how is that stuff is it as good as yours!
Eh, no. But its not bad. Price is not bad either. Oregon is about 2, to 3x, price. It fades in about one to two hours. My product lasted much longer.

Cheers

Sub'd...

Hope to pick up some pointers. Got my gurls in 5 gallon pots and will pot up this weekend. Pics on my journal this evening.

Smok'em if you got'em...LOL...yep!
Thanks for stopping by Renegrade, I'll head over to your place now.

Cheers

That's not too bad of a price for an oz miller, even though a lot of that is cannabis tax lol. Here in Canada we haven't legalized "yet", but even when it comes I can only imagine the crazy prices they are going to try and rape us with. The legislation they are coming up with is like prohibition 2.0 they are calling it. But even with the difference in the US to CAD dollar, that's a pretty average price to what we are paying in western Canada for an oz of flowers (for A+ grade or AAA grade) I still find it a bit high for my liking... I have found a couple online dispensaries since I live in a more remote town hours away from any store front pot shop and 1 of these sites has a wide range of different grades of flowers from 120-240$ CAD, so it depends on what you're looking for. This other website I use, every oz they sell is 100$ CAD plus express shipping of 20$, not so bad at all on my budget during the slow working months (road weight restrictions) when I don't have any of my own stocked up. It's not what I would call AAA grade, but it sure does the trick :) I honestly think it's all screened and sifted before its sold though haha
Just wanted to throw that out there as a comparison in prices between the 2 places. I also like the fact that it comes to the post office, and it's literally only 4 doors down, 2 minutes to go there and back to my house haha. You just don't get to personally see it before you buy it is all.

Alright, here we go. Since I'm on a phone, I'll break this up into 3, parts to keep it easy.

Here is what I'll use for transplantation into potting soil (FFOF).

My goal is to keep PH under 7, at this stage of the game.

Tap is 7.9, feed is 8.0, final is 6.8.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Transplantation, 5 Chocolate Chip strain and one "Black" strain. Pot setup, root ball check, feed.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Harden, keep in shade out of direct sunlight.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom