Miwa's 3rd Inside Grow

The idea behind mainlining is the all of the growth is even so nutrient distribution is equal between each branch. Check out "nugbuckets" main lining tutorial.

This picture gets me so jealous that I have not yet practiced this technique yet!

0041355.jpg

I don't think its a problem, it's true that some strains don't do well with bending or topping, but I'm sure if you use strains that take topping and lst well it would be fine. I know he mentioned using the cuttings when he tops the plants as clones.

mainlining..i got one ready..my harvest is messed up...bud rot..i'm pulling whats left..i'll be supprised if i get .5 lb...i had Eve on glr..she went into flowering mode..had to reveg..wtf..revegging a reveg ??? pollen sacks opened..collected and stored...jh girls doing great..f+d doing great...dwc doing great..pics up later..focus...

Yea it seems like 'FLUXING' will be the synonymous name for mainlining now.

Miwa, its been a while since you last updated, I was getting a little worried, but you are staying focused as always. Keep it up, and can't wait for those pics ;)

well..looks like i got a seeded plant..just like last year..some dropped in the pot and sprouted..PEs..

Picture_03064.jpg
Picture_02960.jpg

so far...4 mason jars and this..

Picture_04139.jpg
Picture_04046.jpg
Picture_03941.jpg
Picture_04341.jpg

i got 6 girls from seed..gonna Flux them all...starting with this one..gonna take it out of flood and drain..put it in a dwc..cut the top at the 3rd node..trim all growth below the 3rd node...and put it under a 400w cmh...

Picture_02469.jpg
Picture_02371.jpg
Picture_02273.jpg

i already put my other dwc under hid..pics up later after i repot my JHs and transfer the floog and drain..stay focus..

So what do you do in a situation like that? Just transplant those new sprouts or what?

hell yeah..i'll flux..the two bagseed..the one that was in the flood and drain..and the one in DWC...

Picture_10118.jpg
Picture_10220.jpg
Picture_10320.jpg
Picture_10421.jpg

the ones in the red cups..got transplanted...

Picture_10524.jpg

clones look ;ike they got a nute def...i think a ph too high..

Picture_10623.jpg

so far i cut fans off Eve 4 times...they keep coming back;;

Picture_09613.jpg

she don't reconize me as boss...not yet...

Picture_09711.jpg
Picture_09812.jpg
Picture_09915.jpg

i took her hair...and super cropped it..put her ass in bondage...
Picture_10017.jpg
Picture_11116.jpg
Picture_10823.jpg
Picture_10921.jpg

the sprouts in the small pots..couple more nodes..they get fluxed too..so we'll be fluxing in the water and fluxing in pro mix...sinceits Eve's light..i'll let her pick the time to turn it red..when she goes red..everybody goes red..stay focus...

Dam miwa you girls and babies are looking good. How you liking the DWS vs the flood and drain? Been busy on my end and it sounds like you have been also.

Nice update Miwa :) that is really cool that you are doing the mainlining. That looks like a very promising method. I will be watching that for sure. I hope it is as low maintenance as they say! I thought I might have seen one small node still left under the main two, not sure from the pic, or maybe I missed something. But might have seen that.
It's no longer called mainlining It's now called Fluxing...

Back
Top Bottom