Mmmmick 288W LED Development SCROG White Widow

nice stuff you have going on here! i have a WW in 3 weeks of flowering in dirt just made a journal for it... should check it out. I try to keep my day temp above 90F and my humidity around 40%. its interesting to see the different approaches to things. ill def be following till ur harvest!

I have a 6'x8' piece of heavy duty hardware cloth sitting around, and was thinking of using it as a "floor" for my grow room (suspended over some sort of draining apparatus, of course).

Hmmm... tubs with drain plugs and hoses... you just gave me an idea that might make my build a lot easier. (Now if I could find a tub that's about 3'x4' and < 6" tall... I'd be set.)

nice stuff you have going on here! i have a WW in 3 weeks of flowering in dirt just made a journal for it... should check it out. I try to keep my day temp above 90F and my humidity around 40%. its interesting to see the different approaches to things. ill def be following till ur harvest!

Hi stankalicious, thanks very much. Good luck with your WW.
I'm curious about your temps, sounds high to me for an indoor grow, but I'm still learning. What benefits are you looking for with the high heat?
You're more than welcome to pull up a seat.:peacetwo:

Hi Buddy! Nice pictures from both you and Munki. Very clean and well done! :):)

Glad to see you teaching again and helping folks out! :smokin: Don't get humble on me either....you know what your talking about, Bro. :thumb:

Hi OMM, thank you my friend.

I'm always willing to help when I can or at least offer my take on a situation. When I get it right somebody benefits and when I get it wrong I benefit as well when somebody that knows better straightens me out.:thumb:

I have a 6'x8' piece of heavy duty hardware cloth sitting around, and was thinking of using it as a "floor" for my grow room (suspended over some sort of draining apparatus, of course).

Hmmm... tubs with drain plugs and hoses... you just gave me an idea that might make my build a lot easier. (Now if I could find a tub that's about 3'x4' and < 6" tall... I'd be set.)

Hi JohnGalt, that'd work, keep a little air moving under the pots. Re the tub, Walmart had some big sizes but with high sides. I thought about going that route and just cutting the sides down to a suitable height. I'm sure you'll be able to put something together.:goodluck:

Howdy Mmmmick, Just had to drop a quick line , my girlfriend says she gets the shivers when she sees your profile tongue !!

LOL almost made me snort coffee all over my keyboard.

Sooooo it is working after all, heheh.

Any delivery yet? Got parts?

No parts or anything from them (earthfire) . Guess I picked the wrong supplier !! Expensive mistake , oh well it still works , untill this grow is done then back to my 400 hps !! I've had enough of LEDs for this lifetime ...The 2 plants under it sure smell potent just slow to pack weight on them buds !! Couple more wks and will see how they look ..Take care of yourself Mmmmick ...watch your tongue young man ...wish I had a dollar everytime I heard that growing up!!!:peace:

Well they're probably on the way. I'd give them a little time, frustrating tho.

There's no reason for this technology to be prone to failure. The cost of reshipping warranty work would likely eliminate the issue if put into the design in the first place.

They look potent, maybe you got a scraggly pheno thats superweed.:thumb: I think they'll fatten up, maybe slower than you're used to. I've only grown with led so I don't know what normal is.

"Watch your tongue young man"
"But I'll get crosseyed"
WHACK

been there. left early.

:peacetwo:

Hey, Mmmmick! Just droppin' in to say 'hello'. Looks pretty good in there to me. :goodjob: Between this and your 126, you should be in good straights for awhile, bro...

No parts or anything from them (earthfire) . Guess I picked the wrong supplier !! Expensive mistake , oh well it still works , untill this grow is done then back to my 400 hps !! I've had enough of LEDs for this lifetime ...The 2 plants under it sure smell potent just slow to pack weight on them buds !! Couple more wks and will see how they look ..

There's no reason for this technology to be prone to failure. The cost of reshipping warranty work would likely eliminate the issue if put into the design in the first place.

Nothing against the supplier, but it doesn't bode well if folks've had enough issues with the drivers that they already have a Standard Operating Procedure in place for stuff like this - and have been using it regularly. Sounds like you're not the first guy that's had to fix one of these, hippy...

Might be cheaper to simply send a new part to the buyer, but I'm not in the habit of buying something under warranty just so I have to get stuck doing the fix-it work myself, ya know? :smokin:

Hmmm...

...I don't know what normal is.

Neither do I, my friend...

Not for many a year! :grinjoint:

Stay frosty mate,

-TL

Hi TL good to see you. Yeah I hope to have a stash on the go soon.:thumb: Gotta cut back on plants though, next round.

Hopefully the cream will rise to the top in the led business, soon.

I'll be able to stay a little frostier in a few weeks if the canna gods are smiling.:cool:

No parts or anything from them (earthfire) . Guess I picked the wrong supplier !! Expensive mistake , oh well it still works , untill this grow is done then back to my 400 hps !! I've had enough of LEDs for this lifetime ...The 2 plants under it sure smell potent just slow to pack weight on them buds !! Couple more wks and will see how they look ..Take care of yourself Mmmmick ...watch your tongue young man ...wish I had a dollar everytime I heard that growing up!!!:peace:

What's the problem you are having, ol hippy? I can't seem to find where you discuss your problem here at 420 Magazine.

They look potent, maybe you got a scraggly pheno thats superweed.:thumb: I think they'll fatten up, maybe slower than you're used to. I've only grown with led so I don't know what normal is.

"Watch your tongue young man"
"But I'll get crosseyed"
WHACK

been there. left early.

:peacetwo:
High Mmmmick, just caught up on this journal, and unless you're using trick photography, them buds are looking like they need to be flushed now. Can you send me the place where you bought the s&p inline fan ?? And how is it working !! You've had it awhile now !! Mine is still working, but getting loud. If you could pm me the info, i'll certainly appreciate it !! Hope all is good in your world !!

High Slowpuffer, good to see you.

Yeah the first two have been flushing for a week or so, the rest are still getting nutes. The widow pheno in the back left corner started a little late and still popping fresh pistils. Thanks for keeping an eye out.:thumb:

How old is your fan? Mine is going strong, still very quiet.
I was about to send you contact info for the place I bought mine but I did a search and found a place thats about 30 bucks cheaper. SHoulda done that when I was shopping for mine. Pm on the way.

What's the problem you are having, ol hippy? I can't seem to find where you discuss your problem here at 420 Magazine.

My biggest problem now is the fucken powdery mildue crap ! I'v got 2 fans blowing on these two plants one from the bottom up and the other blowing from the side , every day I have to spray a leaf here a leaf there , the buds a getting closee but if I were to do this right I'd have at least a month to go . But I ain't waitin much longer before I just chop them get what I can and move my NLs (4) into the bloom tent before they get too big. (which was a wk ago !) If your referring to the light well lets not bring that up.....

Hi sisco, hope all is well.

Get enough voices and somebody will listen. Sept 28th could be big. Thats the prop19 vote, I believe.

Back
Top Bottom