Very Impressive Momma. Your plants are all looking happy and healthy and I would say you have the biggest garden I have seen. The Amnesia looks good and hoping my looks as good. I have a super lemon haze in the mail too.
Great choices! Thanks

Very Impressive Momma. Your plants are all looking happy and healthy and I would say you have the biggest garden I have seen. The Amnesia looks good and hoping my looks as good. I have a super lemon haze in the mail too.
Hey sorry I meant to add more but my gf came by.
There is a family forming @MrSauga and @Virgin Ground (I'm pretty sure :hmmmm: ) are running them as well soon from the winnings.
Loving how the Amnesia & Critical Mass showed up. Highly recommend:love:

Keep us posted how she does
:love:

We are running the Kalashnikov. It's next on my list with VG!
Are you journaling them? Does anyone have the app? I can't seem to find it... not shocking if ya knew me. Is there an easy way to follow other journals? I must be doing it the hard way. I just had to ask...

Are you journaling them? Does anyone have the app? I can't seem to find it... not shocking if ya knew me. Is there an easy way to follow other journals? I must be doing it the hard way. I just had to ask...
Not yet. Most people have links to their journals in signatures, such as yours. If you go to my journal near the top of the page, right hand side, it says Watch or Unwatch depending if you're subscribed or not. If you want to follow a journal just click on the Watch button.

Love your updates, momma. It’s the next best thing to being there in person! Interesting how your red Afro is still plugging along, it doesn’t look to be suffering much in your photos.

It's seems to be bouncing back with the increased Nutrients I was feeding. That seem to help a lot. There still is slight discolouration then you can tell something is going on inside the plant but other than that she seems quite healthy. Thanks Dutch

Back
Top Bottom