Gorgeous garden!
Thanks Penny!!!

Okay I always get excited the day after feeding and today was no exception.
I will post pictures this afternoon (I have a morning appointment) it looks soooo good!
I cleaned up 7 plants again mainly Cheese and Shiva Skunk so far. They were very bushy and not focused on buds formation instead of producing leaves. Wow it paid off.
I get so excited like a kid.... can't wait to share.

I pray our Manitoba 420 Mag family is doing okay. That looked like a massive Tornado.

Greenhouse
Date:
Serving: 25-26.5g MC/5gal
Serving fluid amount per plant: 3.5-4L
Pot Size: 3 gal
RH: 43%
Inside Temp: 31
Outside Temp: 29
Stage: Early flower
Additives/Medicine: Bug Be Gone
Pests: Spider Mites (IPM) Bug Be Gone (Sprayed)
Lights: Sun
Blackout Time: 7pm
Blackout Cover Off: 9:45pm

Firstly, @oldsmokey I am so happy to hear about Mrs Smokey testing negative. I was catching up in your journal and it looked like your wife and my daughter got tested the same weekend. Thankfully the results were in our favour. I was going to PM you because I was wanting to check in but realized I couldn't so I just wanted to say here, I'm so happy she is okay. It seemed pointless to comment in your journal from a couple weekends ago but just wanted to send high vibes your families way. :love:

Firstly, @oldsmokey I am so happy to hear about Mrs Smokey testing negative. I was catching up in your journal and it looked like your wife and my daughter got tested the same weekend. Thankfully the results were in our favour. I was going to PM you because I was wanting to check in but realized I couldn't so I just wanted to say here, I'm so happy she is okay. It seemed pointless to comment in your journal from a couple weekends ago but just wanted to send high vibes your families way. :love:
Hello Momma thank you as you know it's a big relief getting the negative test results. Turned into a great weekend we got the test results on friday Saturday I was voted MOTM and my wife started her Hollidays on Friday we celebrated pretty heavily. I am glad your daughter testef negative now let's all be smart and be safe. All the best to you and your family Momma!

Hello Momma thank you as you know it's a big relief getting the negative test results. Turned into a great weekend we got the test results on friday Saturday I was voted MOTM and my wife started her Hollidays on Friday we celebrated pretty heavily. I am glad your daughter testef negative now let's all be smart and be safe. All the best to you and your family Momma!

I'm so excited for you!!!! That must have been a great weekend! Congrats Smokey! You are very well deserved, this I know :love: Big hugs!

Thanks Penny!!!

Okay I always get excited the day after feeding and today was no exception.
I will post pictures this afternoon (I have a morning appointment) it looks soooo good!
I cleaned up 7 plants again mainly Cheese and Shiva Skunk so far. They were very bushy and not focused on buds formation instead of producing leaves. Wow it paid off.
I get so excited like a kid.... can't wait to share.

I pray our Manitoba 420 Mag family is doing okay. That looked like a massive Tornado.

dannng! Nice greenhouse garden:thumb:

I’m a noob to cannabis but have a farming background. Ive been working on some outdoor ladies and I think they’re just hitting the preflower stage. Would you care to share about what your process was for defoliating for buds?

Red Afro #1 is About 40% turning red whereas Red Afro #2 is completely at about 80% turning red. RA #2 number two is seems to be advanced in the color at this point. Same Height. 5ft3
They are stacking up nicely. Very strong stock and branches. Even with my LST she pushed through them, so I decided to let her go wild. Get her freak on :rofl:

dannng! Nice greenhouse garden:thumb:

I’m a noob to cannabis but have a farming background. Ive been working on some outdoor ladies and I think they’re just hitting the preflower stage. Would you care to share about what your process was for defoliating for buds?
Hi WTM! welcome to the Kitchen!

Can you share a pic of what your growing and what strains? I'd like to see how you've got her right now. I clean up a lot as I go and honestly, and it varies per plant. I normally LST so they are a flat copy then I just guide her focus by bending, squeezing branches to get as even canopy as I can so they grow together for light and air flow, it helps.
Then I try to clean anything that won't reach the top canopy.Then I strip from approx 3-5 nodes down. They look Topiary when I'm finished. I like her to focus on main colas (in a perfect garden) but each stain varies how it grows so I try to work with the flow and not against it.
I also (depending on strain) Clone before I clean up the plants so that if there are any lower shoots that I could cut and keep as clones I do. So they don't go to waste and I cut others strategically for light n flow of the mother's needs first then pick the best site for cloning.
I also cut some fan leaves to maximize light and airflow through the plant as the plants growing just so I can get as much light to each site as possible.

However these ladies are quite large but if you look closely there's enough gap for air and light in each plant right now.

I have cleaned up the cheese
especially the most in the greenhouse. She is more sativa and quite aggressive. I am also aware of pests because it is outdoors so I want to make sure that pest spray . is maximized on each leaf.
Allowing it to quickly dry so that I know there will be no moisture staying so I won't have the concern of mold.

I will post a couple before and after's. Hopefully it captures what I didI got 2 5gallon buckets full of cuttings and unwanted leaf from five plants. I should've kept them but I have enough going on so I like them I go.

There my phone died oops sorry

Hi WTM! welcome to the Kitchen!

Can you share a pic of what your growing and what strains? I'd like to see how you've got her right now. I clean up a lot as I go and honestly it varies per plant. I normally LST so they are a flat copy then I just guide her focus by bending, squeezing branches to get as even canopy as I can so they grow together for light and air flow, it helps. Then I try to clean anything that won't reach the top canopy.
Then I strip from approx 3-5 mode down. They look Topiary. I like her to focus on main colas (in a perfect garden) but each stain varies how it grows so I try to work with the flow and not against it.
I also (depending on strain) Clone before I clean up the plants so that if there are any lower shoots that I could cut and keep as clones I do. So they don't go to waste.
I also cut some families to maximize light and airflow through the plant as the plants growing just so I can get as much light to each site as possible.

However these ladies are quite large and sick but if you look closely there's enough gap for air and light in each plant right now.

I have cleaned up the cheese especially the most in the greenhouse. She is more sativa and quite aggressive. I am also aware of pests because it is outdoors so I want to make sure that pest spray . is maximized on each leaf.
Allowing it to quickly dry so that I know there will be no moisture staying so I won't have the concern of mold.

I will post a couple before and after's. Hopefully it captures what I did I got 2 5gallon buckets full of cuttings and unwanted leaf from five plants. I should've kept them but I have enough going on so I like them I go.

:adore:

That is so great, thank you!

I have three ladies in my back garden in 30 gallon pots. I am attempting a scrog-style grow with some trellis about 18-24” above the soil level. They filled the 4’ x 4’ trellis that I set up for them and Ive since let them reach up to the sky.

I have an OG Kush, Amnezia Haze, and a Super Skunk. Again, I think they’re just about to preflower and I could snap some closeups of stems tomorrow.

I’ve defoliated a little bit in some tight areas throughout the grow but want to start thinking of how to clean them up for flowering

Here is the OG Kush. She is in the best spot and it shows! The other two are behind her.
D6F5E747-4E4F-453D-9A19-75319313121F.jpeg

topish shot
854AB8BF-6D9B-4825-BF53-67AE1185FD9E.jpeg

peeping!
E5BB22A5-70F7-4776-B3AF-B537A449ACAE.jpeg

Amnesia Haze in the back and Super Skunk in front
A7B5ED62-781C-482F-BFF1-A8F82F1EA1A9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom