Thanks me too. Nothing yet.
She has a sore throat n light fever on n off.
Not getting any worse. I pray she isn't. She is t a partied or hanging out with parties so it would have been in cross contamination. There aren't many cases here so I'm hopefully it's just strep throat or something. She gets that from time to time.

SHE IS NEGATIVE!!! omg thank you! Man I tell you I was going through my oil this past week.... Dam I need a holiday.
Ya know when "just one of these days, POW right in the kisser", thats how I'm feeling lately....

Thanks for your high vibes... love to the family :hug:

That's great she's negative :woohoo: you should celebrate with your family tonight.
Take care be safe!
Before I see my kids, we need to visit with his parents they are still alive to watch this CoVid unfold. If ya ever miss the news I can always ask them they are glued to the American Sauga. THEN I will hug them so tight. Thanks Smokey :hug:

Great news Momma! :hug: Waiting can be such a pain in the ass. ;)

I think a lot of people are glued to what's going on in the US. Right now there's no direction and so many different issues the government is facing. Hopefully they get it worked out soon.

Greenhouse
Date:
Serving: 24-25g MC/5gal
Serving fluid amount per plant: 3.5-4L
Pot Size: 3 gal
RH: 43%
Inside Temp: 29
Outside Temp: 25
Stage: Late to Early flower
Additives/Medicine: Bug Be Gone
Pests: Spider Mites (IPM) Bug Be Gone - Spraying tomorrow
Lights: Sun
Blackout Time: 7pm
Blackout Cover Off: 10pm

Thanks Mr.S. SO long felt like forever.

All the plants are flowering! 100% Yah so I think I will call it Day 3 by the looks of things. I am feeding 3.5L - 4L of fluid per feedings every 3 days or so. It seems like alot but it is hot outside so that's understandable.

Thanks Mr.S. SO long felt like forever.

All the plants are flowering! 100% Yah so I think I will call it Day 3 by the looks of things. I am feeding 3.5L - 4L of fluid per feedings every 3 days or so. It seems like alot but it is hot outside so that's understandable.
Doesn't seem like a lot at all. I am in 7gl fabric pots I feed 6 -8 Lt every 3 days just depends how much runoff I want. 6 hardly any runoff 8 Lt 10 -20% runoff.

Back
Top Bottom