Mr. 9-Milly Attempts Autos Again

Question for you mate and all the other auto pros, what is everybody’s optimal light schedule with autos? Mine will be in a tent without any photos so I can set what I like.

I’m running 18/6 in (2) 7 gallon fabric pots and (1) 5 gallon bucket. I don’t want my roots to even see each other lol. I will increase the light to 20/4 when they start their stretch and 24/0 for their flowering period.

I’ve never used such large containers, but my 3 gallon pot, last grow, was 90% roots. I may have lost 1/2 my potential harvest because of that. (Maybe 54g dried when it was said and done)

Clean up and reset complete...

Just gotta bust up this brick of coco, flush it, then fill my 3 gal pots.

Pretty sure Jolene will come down this weekend. Lights will go back to 20/4 and the autos will have the dancefloor.
:thumb:

Pretty sure Jolene will come down this weekend. Lights will go back to 20/4 and the autos will have the dancefloor.
Rooms looking good there P dog. Think im just as excited about this auto run as you are lol

P dogg, the stem on that plant looks crazy! Were they topped a couple of times? Once, then both sides again later? Did you clean those stems too? They look so clean and perfect... sorry about all the questions.

P dogg, the stem on that plant looks crazy! Were they topped a couple of times? Once, then both sides again later? Did you clean those stems too? They look so clean and perfect... sorry about all the questions.
I believe he quadlined that girl. Ps a defol and strip G though.... i got you figured out P im coming for those numbers fam :theband: lmao

This plant was topped in 3 different sessions. Topped @ 4th node.... I think, then topped after 2 more nodes... topped again after showing more growth then allowed to veg out with restraints on everything to keep it's shape.

She started busting out of restraints at the beginning of flower when she stretched, so I removed them.

Best opening scene to a movie - EVER!!
Ever.

I'm partial to the opening scene of Zoolander 2. The rest of the movie is meh, but if you kill Justin Bieber in the beginning of a flick, it gets my vote.

Back
Top Bottom