Mr Am4zin's Attempt At Fluxing A Monster - And A Few Side Projects

Looking rather sweet my friend! What height are we at with her? I'm hoping you end up with 10" or so :)

These should answer your question. :)

DSC_54231.JPG

DSC_54241.JPG

DSC_54311.JPG

DSC_5419.JPG

I never stock pile seeds not with the shops being so close :thumb:

And I use fridge, haha. I can buy online, but they closed all growshops in my country that were selling smoking supplies together with seeds, pots and soil some 2,5 years ago, before I started growing myself. Just plain theft in broad daylight. Presumption of guilt right there. I wonder when will they raid all the hobby markets and confiscate pots and soil there. So now you have to buy from 3 shops instead of 1 with everything. I have 3 auto seeds but I do not want to grow autos, so I will give them to my friend. I'm dreaming of day when you can just go to a firm/shop to get yourself build custom closet, all ducted and filtered together with custom AC unit, wire everything up, get your automatic irrigation going and you get clones of your choice for free.

If I go to the local shop to get a premade kit I get like 12 seeds free and it comes complete. They even got starter kits where it comes with soil/pots/nutes everything. I'll inbox a link to show ya what I mean :p

I never stock pile seeds not with the shops being so close :thumb:

Nor do I as a general rule but I had a plant drop me hundreds of seeds.

And I use fridge, haha. I can buy online, but they closed all growshops in my country (around ) that were selling smoking supplies together with seeds, pots and soil some 2,5 years ago, before I started growing myself. Just plain theft in broad daylight. Presumption of guilt right there. I wonder when will they raid all the hobby markets and confiscate pots and soil there. So now you have to buy from 3 shops instead of 1 with everything. I have 3 auto seeds but I do not want to grow autos, so I will give them to my friend. I'm dreaming of day when you can just go to a firm/shop to get yourself build custom closet, all ducted and filtered together with custom AC unit, wire everything up, get your automatic irrigation going and you get clones of your choice for free.

These closets exist. They used to be a sponsor called Bloom box that does them in the states.

She sure is coming along well. I dunno what else to say, the picture speaks for me. Happy growing man! :thumb: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom