Mr Am4zin's Attempt At Fluxing A Monster - And A Few Side Projects

The time lapse is going OK. I get 12 pics and a 1 second video everyday. I've not had a look back at any of it yet tho. I've been quite good at starting it off.
What are you using for time lapse equipment?

Sent using the 420Mag mobile app.

IMG_20160820_131235.jpg

This was what I came by hoping to see. Good grief, Mr Am4zin, she's going to reward you mightily for your patience and persistence. :yahoo: :slide: :yahoo:

Well done. :thumb:

........ Forgot..... Good afternoon (your time) :hug: :love: :hug:

This was what I came by hoping to see. Good grief, Mr Am4zin, she's going to reward you mightily for your patience and persistence. :yahoo: :slide: :yahoo:

Well done. :thumb:

........ Forgot..... Good afternoon (your time) :hug: :love: :hug:

Good morning Sue (your time) ant thank you. I think I deserve a good reward for this one. She does make me smile everything I open the door. :hug::love::hug:

Couldnt of done a better job myself buddy bravo!

Cheers buddy, you helped me get here so thank-you. She isn't perfect, I reckon just over half her tops are on the same level, the rest are a little lower but I'm maxed out an how low I can pull them and the lower ones have nothing holding them down anymore. Little things I know but things to remember for next time. :passitleft:

I'm using a Sony xperia z2 mobile phone. :passitleft:

Does that mean you are just pointing and shooting from the same location 12 times a day, or is it automated somehow?

Yeah, she's looking soooo good. If the branches are so level and as low as they go, how would having something pulling them down help at this point? Just wondering, I guess I don't understand fully... how would you improve it next time? Thanks for sharing!
:passitleft:

Does that mean you are just pointing and shooting from the same location 12 times a day, or is it automated somehow?

I have a time lapse app installed and set to take a pic every hour for 12 hours. I have to manually start it everyday when the light comes on. I have it mounted at the top of box. You can see it in this pic.

DSC_5492.JPG

Yeah, she's looking soooo good. If the branches are so level and as low as they go, how would having something pulling them down help at this point? Just wondering, I guess I don't understand fully... how would you improve it next time? Thanks for sharing!

I think you misunderstood, she isn't level. Nearly half to tops are lower than the rest. I can't pull the tall ones down to bring them all level so I loosened the low ones to allow them to catch up. Keeping the tops as level as poss is key here so you don't get a few shooting off on there own.

Ah, okay, I guess I see a few that are not the same height as the others. And the ends are supposed to be higher on the outside, from what I understand. So you would have been more attentive at some point in order to keep them all more level or.. how would you make adjustments if you could do it all over again?

With the time lapse, what app are you using? I have an extra phone I could mount up and do the same thing. I think I may give it a try in my tent. Cheers Mr Am4zin!

As it looks like the stretch is probs most done I'd do a little pinching on the taller ones or even just the top fully opened fan set could be removed from the higher to equal it all out :) yet its a judgement call on MrAm4zin :) as its all about when you do this in relation to where his plant is :)

Thanks for the info buddy :thumb:

Ah, okay, I guess I see a few that are not the same height as the others. And the ends are supposed to be higher on the outside, from what I understand. So you would have been more attentive at some point in order to keep them all more level or.. how would you make adjustments if you could do it all over again?

There are a few things I would do differently,. Smaller pot would be one thing, 7 gal, I think, is a bit much for the veg time she had. 5 gal would have been ok. It would also have given me more room round the outside to pull arms down further. Smaller Base structure and more vertical growth would be another.

With the time lapse, what app are you using? I have an extra phone I could mount up and do the same thing. I think I may give it a try in my tent. Cheers Mr Am4zin!

This is what I did, got my upgrade and used the old as camera.
I use an app called "Lapse it!" there is a pro version also but I'm tight and didn't buy it. :passitleft:

I got the pro version on my tablet to do the time lapse...you are not really missing out on much. Now that we have an actual time lapse cameras it's loads easier. I now know where to point the camera and not move it. The year long flux will be time lapsed...possibly two angles. Can't wait to see how yours comes out. Pictures once an hour? Standard frame rate is 30 fps. So 2 1/2 days per second. 22 second clip. You could slow it down to lengthen it. Hell ours takes every 30 seconds and I have to go 60 fps then speed it up 5x again to get it down to 3 or 4 minutes. I think you made the right choice. Sorry for the ramble...just chain smoked 2 joints. No worries, I brought another. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom