Mr. Sauga's Sponsored Grow Journal - Featuring Atreum Lighting And Blue Planet Nutrients

I think Shed may be right. I see it in this pic:

A11802A8-4EB7-4AD1-9BE8-260F4DC93524.jpeg

But not in the bigger pic:
E1507506-4EF3-4E90-A105-50A6E12F0019.jpeg

So maybe it’s nothing.

On a different subject, how is your drip system doing? From the look of your plants it looks like it’s working quite well.

I think Shed may be right. I see it in this pic:

A11802A8-4EB7-4AD1-9BE8-260F4DC93524.jpeg

But not in the bigger pic:
E1507506-4EF3-4E90-A105-50A6E12F0019.jpeg

So maybe it’s nothing.

On a different subject, how is your drip system doing? From the look of your plants it looks like it’s working quite well.
I probably have to adjust the white balance on my camera. I'll figure it out. I'm partly color blind so there's that too.

The water system works great. I had my doubts at the beginning. There are some things that I learn as each day passes. When I fill the res up with 75l of water, the pump pumps more volume, so I now have two settings to go by. A three minute cycle and a six minute cycle. The six minute cycle is followed by a three minute cycle an hour before lights on.

This grow has been learning the system and what to expect, and when.

The less water in the res the less water it pumps, like it's sensing the water pressure at the bottom? That's got to make life damn confusing!
I guess it's the head pressure from the water. I'm not sure what's in the pump... an impellor or vanes. The pump internals are probably not that precise, so most likely the water is flowing around the pump and actually giving me more.

It was confusing until I realized what was going on. Still a lot easier than watering 16L every two or three days by hand. :high-five:

Hey everybody, happy Friday!!

Day 3 of 12/12 and I've increased their feed. I always do this as soon as I go to flower since the plant is going to demand more nutrients very shortly. There is no point in playing catchup at this stage. You have to know the plant is going to want more so don't wait for her tell you.

Of course your plants need to be healthy before going into flower, and having done this they will take to an increase in nutes without issue. That doesn't mean you pump in all kinds of PK boosters, unless you're into that sort of thing, but keeping the nutrient ratios balanced and increasing their dose will keep your plant green and growing.

A special thanks again to Atreum Lighting for their ARA-6 light kit. This will be my goto light from here on in. Well done!

Another special thanks to Blue Planet Nutrients for their Blue Max 2-Part system. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I can see it's way more than what I expected! Another well done!

:Rasta:

I agree! Perfect specimens of cannabis ladies!! They are gorgeous. Happy Smokin'

They all look so good Mr.S! You have the Blue Planet nutes perfectly dialed in, Great job!
Thanks N4. I may actually prefer this line over my old nutes now that I know what to expect.
I would enjoy tea with those girls! Stunning beauties!
Haha, Tetley, of course.
I agree! Perfect specimens of cannabis ladies!! They are gorgeous. Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode!
The Force is strong in your tent, MrS. :thumb:
Ah, may the 4th be with you tomorrow GDB!
All I can say is - eh la la Mr. S
lol, :bravo:
We need a paint sponsor on this site! Well...you do anyway. Our plants would look silly that perfect.
Oh my, the money I could spend ;).

Back
Top Bottom