My 1st grow

is that aluminum foil on your walls?
Foil along with mirrors are both no-no's because they both absorb more light than what they reflect.. - best cheapest thing to do use use a flat white surface or mylar, little creases will scatter the reflected light every which way, reducing it's energy.

she started to show her sex about the middle of Sept. she had 2 good weeks of outside sun light before I had to bring her in b/c of the weather. When I brought her inside, all I had was a bull shit light and made little progress from that time. Her baby buds smell so good and very sticky when you touch-em. On Oct. 6th one of my buddies let me get their 400 watt light and she has been on 12/12 from that date and has started to swell up a bit. I figure maybe about 4 more weeks or so until she is ready...That is just a guesstament, I'm not for sure.
Thanks again for ur comments and helpful hints to every body that has stopped by..

I will make sure to do that Kwsmoke.

Just a lil update for every1, here are my babies at 1 week. They are growing very good and look healthy. I changed my area to 3x3 any suggestions on how to get the most out of this grow space. I'm getting an exhaust fan in a week or so b/c it gets pretty warm in there. I still got my 400 watt light I know it's more than what i need, but what the hell more light cant hurt-em right.... I had no extra $$$$ for mylar or paint so I use copy paper on my walls untill I can get the extra cash. I'm not getto,I just got more important obligations right now. It's double thick and looks brighter than what it used to be in there. Any suggestions on when to top plants and how many times can they be toped?

Again a big shout out to every1 in the 420 communtiy for your help....
:thanks::thanks:
I hope you enjoy watching my 1st garden grow, b/c I know I'm gonna love it...:grinjoint:. Feel free at any time to throw in your 2 cents, Hey I can always use the help...:rollit:

001187.JPG

looking good bro. as long as that copy paper doesn't pose a fire hazard, you should be good. as far as topping I'd probably wait till they grow their 3rd set of leaves...but thats my opinion.
:rollit:

I dont think it should be a fire hazard b/c the light is not touching the walls. :thanks: for ur opinion on the topping part Rollersmsoker

I just found out what 2 stars mean's and Ur calling my journal bad when then go to hell, dont stop by anymore I dont give a fu*k. U just wait untill you see these babies in a couple weeks/months. I know my set up is not the best or the most impressive but it's what I got. One thing I have learned in my life is to work with what you got.

To every 1 that has helped me Thank You, to every1 that doughts me Fck U....lol

Now I'm gonna roll up a BLUNT and smoke...
:rollit: :rollit::ganjamon::grinjoint::bong::roorrip::smokin:

No stems, no seedz, just sticky Green
That's how we like to smoke our weed
Roll it up in a big fat blunt:ganjamon: or
Hit of Da bong:roorrip:
Either way we sing the same damn song.....

MI-grower, found ya neighbor! Plants look great, sorry to hear of yor light burn. As long as ya learn, tis not a bad thing then. Be patient with your sprouts, I to would wait until your 3rd or 4th set of leafs are functioning before I would top. Keep it green neighbor!

MI-grower, found ya neighbor! Plants look great, sorry to hear of yor light burn. As long as ya learn, tis not a bad thing then. Be patient with your sprouts, I to would wait until your 3rd or 4th set of leafs are functioning before I would top. Keep it green neighbor!

Welcome GMT, This whole process is a 1st for me I did kick myself in my own azz though with the light burn oh well the rest of her looks great and I cant wait to smoke her, she'll have to come down very soon to make room 4 the babies. She'll be premature a lil but fck it. I need the room and it'll be good smoke I just wish the weather would have been better here so she could have stayed outside and flowered. I guess I planted her to late. Thanks for the referance for my ? about the topping. How long do the plants take to recover and to start growing again? Another stupid? but I was just wondering.

Thanks 4 ur time bro.

ok so what size buckets have yu decided to go with i would suggest a 5 gallon for first time growers FOX FARM NUTES seem to be the easy choice. how many cfl do you have i would also suggest getting about 5 or 6 y adapters for bulbs. One thing i did not see mentioned is that a light or cfl bulb rated 6500K is for veg and a 2700K is for flower (K is for KELVIN) they seel three packs of GROW BIG BIG BLOOM AND what ever the other one is i would also suggest FFOF like was suggested above or in a later post. some dolomite lime in the soil(pretty cheap) will help with ph flucuations and calcium and mag defiencies. i think a teaspoon per gallon of soil. do you have a ph meter the cheap one suck FYI . well everything looks great so far hope to see some more pucs soon craigslist is great for a newer camera. hope this helps lookiong forward to the response

MI-grower, as soon as the wound is healed they will start putting energy into the next lower branches, which are now the top buds when she does bud. You can wait a couple of weeks and top those two branches as well, thereby giving you 4 "top buds".

ok so what size buckets have yu decided to go with i would suggest a 5 gallon for first time growers FOX FARM NUTES seem to be the easy choice. how many cfl do you have i would also suggest getting about 5 or 6 y adapters for bulbs. One thing i did not see mentioned is that a light or cfl bulb rated 6500K is for veg and a 2700K is for flower (K is for KELVIN) they seel three packs of GROW BIG BIG BLOOM AND what ever the other one is i would also suggest FFOF like was suggested above or in a later post. some dolomite lime in the soil(pretty cheap) will help with ph flucuations and calcium and mag defiencies. i think a teaspoon per gallon of soil. do you have a ph meter the cheap one suck FYI . well everything looks great so far hope to see some more pucs soon craigslist is great for a newer camera. hope this helps lookiong forward to the response

Sup PAchamama thanks 4 ur comment.. To answer ur ? honestly I dont know if its 6500k or 2700k a Mh or a HPS, HID or whatever the proper terms is, all I know is its 400 watts and bright as a MF'R if u know what I'm sayN. All of those terms ya'll be speaking might as well be a forigen language 4 me...lol...I plan on using 8-12in square pots and topping them at least a few times and keep them about 2-4 ft at the most. I want to have bushy plants with many tops. My light is more powerful if I keep-em small and bushy I think.. What ph meter i dont have one, Im doing this on my insticts and how they look. I am letting water sit in the pitcher for at least 24 hrs b4 I water my new borns though.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy watching these lil1's grow up into beautiful ladies....lol

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

:peace: & Love from the Glove

MI-grower, as soon as the wound is healed they will start putting energy into the next lower branches, which are now the top buds when she does bud. You can wait a couple of weeks and top those two branches as well, thereby giving you 4 "top buds".

Thanks GMT for that info bro..

If yuou are reffering (HUH HUH I SAID REFER) to the FFOF it means FOX FARMS OCEAN FOREST it is soil some good stuff to dolomite lime can be found at any good nursery. how many gallons do the pots hold? and have you dscideed on nutes? what is you budget? I would also set out for 48 hrs to be sure. you should also take a sample of you tap water to have it checked after 48hrs to a pool store they will tell you te PH(acidity/alk of the water) The PPM/TDS (Parts Per Million/total dissolved solids)This will help you so you kinda know what is i your water and it is free you ca also go on your stae water authourities website and look at the chart of all TDS in your area the information has to be made availible to the pulic by law it's free laso hope this helps ....OOh one more thing a ph water test kit are very cheap

If yuou are reffering (HUH HUH I SAID REFER) to the FFOF it means FOX FARMS OCEAN FOREST it is soil some good stuff to dolomite lime can be found at any good nursery. how many gallons do the pots hold? and have you dscideed on nutes? what is you budget? I would also set out for 48 hrs to be sure. you should also take a sample of you tap water to have it checked after 48hrs to a pool store they will tell you te PH(acidity/alk of the water) The PPM/TDS (Parts Per Million/total dissolved solids)This will help you so you kinda know what is i your water and it is free you ca also go on your stae water authourities website and look at the chart of all TDS in your area the information has to be made availible to the pulic by law it's free laso hope this helps ....OOh one more thing a ph water test kit are very cheap

Thanks for that good infomation PAchamama.. I dont know I haven't bought my pots yet, haven't decided on nutes and I'm on a shoestring budget...lol...After I make my rent, car, insurance and child support payments their is not much left, if you know what I'm saying. I'll make sure to let it sit out for 48hrs from now on..I guess I'll have to get a PH meter and spend the extra $$$$.

MI-grower - i feel you on that budget thing, although my rent is minimal, child support is not so I had to do without some growing equipment myself. don't have a tester either so i just boil some water and let it set for about 36hrs before watering my plants...haven't had any problems with that.

Thanks for that good infomation PAchamama.. I dont know I haven't bought my pots yet, haven't decided on nutes and I'm on a shoestring budget...lol...After I make my rent, car, insurance and child support payments their is not much left, if you know what I'm saying. I'll make sure to let it sit out for 48hrs from now on..I guess I'll have to get a PH meter and spend the extra $$$$.

if oyu get it tested you might not have buy one if the ph is on or within close range if you do buy one ecrater off of google search for shopping 26 bucks home depot has 5 gal bucets for 2 bucks each and when you buy FFOF soil you should e good on nutes for 2 weeks if you can onl;y aford one bottle now buy FF grow big like 15 bucks. and if you have some farms around you could make some teas and save a b unch of money. One more thing do you know what ares is. software.

MI-grower - i feel you on that budget thing, although my rent is minimal, child support is not so I had to do without some growing equipment myself. don't have a tester either so i just boil some water and let it set for about 36hrs before watering my plants...haven't had any problems with that.

Child support here in Michigan is no joke, they like to throw MF'ers in prison and jail for non compliance...lol Good looking on the boiling info bro.

Back
Top Bottom