My 1st grow

if oyu get it tested you might not have buy one if the ph is on or within close range if you do buy one ecrater off of google search for shopping 26 bucks home depot has 5 gal bucets for 2 bucks each and when you buy FFOF soil you should e good on nutes for 2 weeks if you can onl;y aford one bottle now buy FF grow big like 15 bucks. and if you have some farms around you could make some teas and save a b unch of money. One more thing do you know what ares is. software.

Honestly I dont think I need 5 gallon buckets b/c I'm not gonna let-em get that tall, it is not 1gal of soil for every ft? No I dont know what ares is? what is it.

What's up 420, I'm drinking JD and smokN green I thought I would post these pics for you to see.
WEEK 1
My lil 1's are growing so fast, I just wanted to show-em off to the world....lol...
here is all 10
002228.JPG

a close up of just 6
003195.JPG

Sorry 4 the lack of quality but my camera suckz....lol
a close up of the last 4
004192.JPG

and here is an overview of all 10
005189.JPG

My light is about 12-14 inches above the lil ones. They have adjusted very well to the brighter light. Previously they were in a box with only 200 watts of cfl lights while in their sprouting process. They seem to be loving this 400 watt light. I plan on transplanting them in about 2 or 3 weeks at the most, when the roots are ready to expode out of those 16 oz foam cups. Are those foam cups biodegradable? Just a thought? My grow space is about 3x3 but has room to grow outward if needed, I plan on keeping them short but want them bushy. Should I invest in chicken wire to extend their growth outward and then upward? I want to only keep my light about 4-6 foot high, b/c my ceiling is maybe 7ft. I still need to put an exhaulst fan in there which I will do by removing the light and install the fan with the hose into the attic to keep air moving all the time. I already have a 20in cicular fan blowing in there. I got people who know power wires b/c I dont want to kill myself!!!!!!!! Dont mind my spelling b/c U know How is is when ur drinking, smoking and trying to type....lol...

:peace: & Love from the Glove

{K.I.D.}

1 gallon per month says george cervantes so if you are going to veg at least 3 weeks and then flower at least 8 that make a 3 galllon pot. if you ask anyone on here the safest way to go is the 5 gallon if you do have problems or root bound it wont be a fun transplant . just a thought

Thanks 4 da comment bro, I just heard people say it was 1 gal a foot that's all..

no it is not biodegradable very bad for the planet

Hey I got-em cheap at the Dollar Tree...lol...I extend my dollar as far as it will go!!!!!!!!!:slide: to :slide: Who Know's, how far these Federal Notes will Slide...I could print $$$$ worth the same thing!!!!!!! Just another thought...LOL...As long as It say's, Legal Tender for you 2 spend!!!!!!!
the Federal Reserve Bank is just a Private Cartel!!!!! Did I just say that IDGAF!!!!!
!Freedom of speach You gotta Love it, the 1st Admendment.
Sorry to ramble on, but I'm drunks as a Bytch!!!
And also stoned I smoked 2 phat L's to da dome and drank a fifth when I got home!!!:Rasta::Rasta:

Hey I got-em cheap at the Dollar Tree...lol...I extend my dollar as far as it will go!!!!!!!!!:slide: to :slide: Who Know's, how far these Federal Notes will Slide...I could print $$$$ worth the same thing!!!!!!! Just another thought...LOL...As long as It say's, Legal Tender for you 2 spend!!!!!!!
the Federal Reserve Bank is just a Private Cartel!!!!! Did I just say that IDGAF!!!!!
!Freedom of speach You gotta Love it, the 1st Admendment.
Sorry to ramble on, but I'm drunks as a Bytch!!!
And also stoned I smoked 2 phat L's to da dome and drank a fifth when I got home!!!:Rasta::Rasta:

Amen brother...Federal Reserve is nothing but a group of private off-shore bankers looting this country since its inception in 1913 along with their enforcers (IRS)...(hitting a bowl)...k im cool now...lol
:rollit:

:peace::rollit:
Amen brother...Federal Reserve is nothing but a group of private off-shore bankers looting this country since its inception in 1913 along with their enforcers (IRS)...(hitting a bowl)...k im cool now...lol

Hey Smoker, I feel ya on dat 1!!!! 420 won't deleted for speaking off the subject of the education of :yummy: will they? Speaking on that Who knows what the real US Constitution was wrote upon? A 2nd ? is what was smoked in all those underground taverns while they were drinking and free thinking of a new form of government while they planed to rebel against their own courpt Government, that has for so many years has raped and enslaved their own poeple? Literally and Physically!!!!Damn does this sound uuummm familiar!!!

Hemp/weed can make so many different products to help futher mankind but our Government wants to DenY us that gifted pleasure!!...Some many ????'s, I want to ask-em Y they do what they do!!!!! If they really cared about any of their citizens they would just legalize the gift from our Creator, and use it to help bennifit mankind. I am not a religious person but what Bush do you think Mosses was burning? {Hopefully George H.W. Bush} I wish no harm upon our former President , But I do wish he would be bought up on charges for what he did to the American People!!! Treason that is what I call it!!
Everything I speak is protected by the 1st Admendment of the US Constitution....lol...

Up until the early 1900's hemp was one of the larger crops to be planted and used for fabiercation for many different items. Goggle the 1914 Harrison Act do ur reasearch!!!

{K. I. D.}
Kausing Internal Disruption

New pics. They are growing so fast and I haven't even put nutes on them yet. All I got is MG spikes 6-12-6 are those good enough or should I go with something stronger.. Oh well it'll work for now I think???? The light is about 12-14 inches above the tops. I have no timer yet but they get close to 16-18 hrs of light a day more or less..
Here is one of all ten lil 1's..
012118.JPG

Here is a just 6 of-em..
013123.JPG

The other 4 lil 1's..
014107.JPG

An overview of all 10 of-em..
01593.JPG

I think they look good, what do you think?

my bad, I thought you had them under cfls...

It's all good bro, I did have them under 200 watts of cfl's lights when they were sprouting for not even the 1st few dayz. From about a week ago they have been under a 400 watt light. They did have streaching under the cfl but have exceled under this new light.

hey MI, starting to get some growth,looks good.
how many do you plan to take to flower?

Thanks Mmmmick I just hope my garden looks as good as urs!!!! To answer ur ? as many as I can!!! Their all bagseed so I don't know if they'll be male or female... One thing I do know is that is was from some good smoke....lol

Thanks 4 ur comment and support

Thanks Mmmmick I just hope my garden looks as good as urs!!!! To answer ur ? as many as I can!!! Their all bagseed so I don't know if they'll be male or female... One thing I do know is that is was from some good smoke....lol

Thanks 4 ur comment and support

heheh mine are just scared, they know what I did to their sisters last time. Could be lots better, it's interesting stuff.
If it's good smoke it can do without a name. Or name it yourself, maybe it'll show personality first.lol

heheh mine are just scared, they know what I did to their sisters last time. Could be lots better, it's interesting stuff.
If it's good smoke it can do without a name. Or name it yourself, maybe it'll show personality first.lol

I gotta wait to see how many are females, but I'm gonna label my weed as UK #1 b/c it's unknown and it will be number 1....LOL.....Just give me a couple mouths...:bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom