My Little Plant!

Although my dang on . got to one of em again, I'm pleased with their progress. The eggshell water seems to really be working. Glad I caught it early on these small ones. Can't wait to see the difference the Epsom Salt mixture makes.

420-magazine-mobile230451654.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1047850332.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Although my dang on . got to one of em again, I'm pleased with their progress. The eggshell water seems to really be working. Glad I caught it early on these small ones. Can't wait to see the difference the Epsom Salt mixture makes.

420-magazine-mobile230451654.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1047850332.jpg

Are you going to top your plant?

Sent from my Z981 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Cut where the blue circle is, don't cut the two that are branching out side ways. Make sure that you cut the stem off not the leaves.
420-magazine-mobile1376945373.jpg

. Won't that shock it?

I also found this online.

"To avoid setting your plants back at least a couple of weeks, i recommend NOT topping them at all. At least not with scissors in the traditional way of clipping the small new growth from the tip of the plant. I do suggest reading more on this subject before committing to either technique. Instead of clipping the tops of my plants, i bend and tie any branches that appear to be shooting past some of the lower growth on the plant. By keeping the tops of every branch at the same elevation, you trick the plant into generating extra energy for the short branches by pulling the tops up and also by keeping the taller branches down. Typically i cannot tell which branch is ever "the top" of the plant without looking and following the plants stem from the bottom to the top. As lower foliage begins to exceed the height of your upper foliage, be sure to release and untie the tops or they will soon become inferior in growth to the "new" tops that are recieving more energy now . This technique not only evens your plants growth out, it makes a sturdy network of solid stems for your buds to grow on without the use of stakes and other support methods."

. Won't that shock it?

I also found this online.

"To avoid setting your plants back at least a couple of weeks, i recommend NOT topping them at all. At least not with scissors in the traditional way of clipping the small new growth from the tip of the plant. I do suggest reading more on this subject before committing to either technique. Instead of clipping the tops of my plants, i bend and tie any branches that appear to be shooting past some of the lower growth on the plant. By keeping the tops of every branch at the same elevation, you trick the plant into generating extra energy for the short branches by pulling the tops up and also by keeping the taller branches down. Typically i cannot tell which branch is ever "the top" of the plant without looking and following the plants stem from the bottom to the top. As lower foliage begins to exceed the height of your upper foliage, be sure to release and untie the tops or they will soon become inferior in growth to the "new" tops that are recieving more energy now . This technique not only evens your plants growth out, it makes a sturdy network of solid stems for your buds to grow on without the use of stakes and other support methods."

I'm no expert on topping, but what I can tell you is I topped my plants when they were in bad conditions and they they were a little smaller than yours and now they're looking beautiful besides the yellow leaves. When I get home I'll send some pictures.

My little ones are coming along nicely, I think. The larger plant is still in recovery...but she's turning around ...
420-magazine-mobile559011937.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1926309888.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1072319093.jpg

Hey everyone,

My babies are doing pretty good, after the . got to em...lol. Onward and upward!! .
420-magazine-mobile457215746.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1798505686.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1785258958.jpg

Bertha is looking so much better! These were her . before:

420-magazine-mobile403385115.jpg

These are her . now! .

420-magazine-mobile1554140297.jpg

Hey you guys,

I know I'm a complete novice and I'm going about this thing in an entirely unconventional way, but a little feedback would be greatly appreciated. Just to let me know I'm on the right track. Thanks everyone!! ❤️. .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Back
Top Bottom