My Little Plant!

Thank you! Yes, that's what I ordered. But of course, I've no way of really knowing.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Great choice, I got a nug shot from my recent harvest- Amnesia Haze
420-magazine-mobile385149624.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hopefully you gets some big nugs and not popcorn ones like me.

... I'm certainly going to try! I just hope this is really OG Kush. I've been looking at photos, so it better look like it...lol

Soooo...is there something in particular I should be looking for, to know when to start a plant to .?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Look for little white hairs on your plants, if there is none it's alright. When are you going to flower?

I don't see any white hairs...and I don't see any seed ducts, or whatever.

As for switching to flower, I was hoping for some feedback from the forum. But alas, it seems you're my only subscriber...lbvs

I don't see any white hairs...and I don't see any seed ducts, or whatever.

As for switching to flower, I was hoping for some feedback from the forum. But alas, it seems you're my only subscriber...lbvs

I personally love your posts, just because it's just me doesn't mean it's not important. How many weeks have she been vegging? If your plant is healthy and you are ready to switch from 18/6 to 12/12 I say go for it. Normal veg time is 4 to 5 weeks, but you can go for awhile vegging.

I personally love your posts, just because it's just me doesn't mean it's not important. How many weeks have she been vegging? If your plant is healthy and you are ready to switch from 18/6 to 12/12 I say go for it. Normal veg time is 4 to 5 weeks, but you can go for awhile vegging.

Well, the large one has been in veg since December, but it's gone through some things. The second largest looks like it should be ready...it's been well over 5 weeks. And the baby, seems to still have more time. It just appears that the branches on Betsy, are better suited for buds right now, because they're thicker than the ones on Bertha. Even though Bertha's older.

Well, the large one has been in veg since December, but it's gone through some things. The second largest looks like it should be ready...it's been well over 5 weeks. And the baby, seems to still have more time. It just appears that the branches on Betsy, are better suited for buds right now, because they're thicker than the ones on Bertha. Even though Bertha's older.

Well the second largest I would go ahead and put in flower, but the others I would set them grow more.

Hey what's up bud!! Read threw your journal. Your plants went threw a lot but looks like u corrected them. As far as flower looks like your ready. I am also on my first grow but haven't flowered yet. My plants been vegging for eight weeks. They are ready jus took clones of each one so I can have a mother plant of the best. I started with reg seeds and only one of my plants showed pistils. The other two hate to say are showing more and more male traits. But m happy to at least have one female!!!! Know my clones have to root they were taking eight days ago so it should happen any day then the fun begins. M gonna sit in till the end. Might b late but I think it's bout to get fun. Hope u get some great nugs! And m with u can't wait till I get my first big!!!! Good luck! On a side note I wouldn't send them to flower till they are super healthy for the transformation to bloom.

Pino's Coco & Perlite - Thunderpaws - First Grow Ever 2017

Hey what's up bud!! Read threw your journal. Your plants went threw a lot but looks like u corrected them. As far as flower looks like your ready. I am also on my first grow but haven't flowered yet. My plants been vegging for eight weeks. They are ready jus took clones of each one so I can have a mother plant of the best. I started with reg seeds and only one of my plants showed pistils. The other two hate to say are showing more and more male traits. But m happy to at least have one female!!!! Know my clones have to root they were taking eight days ago so it should happen any day then the fun begins. M gonna sit in till the end. Might b late but I think it's bout to get fun. Hope u get some great nugs! And m with u can't wait till I get my first big!!!! Good luck! On a side note I wouldn't send them to flower till they are super healthy for the transformation to bloom.

Well said!

Welcome! Thank you for joining us .

Back
Top Bottom