My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

Happy Thurweed day Buck
im so behind don't have time to read lol just say hi so I can clear my user cp lol

Happy Thurweed day Buck
im so behind don't have time to read lol just say hi so I can clear my user cp lol

I don't know how you do what you do now. It would take me hours to just greet folks like this, let alone doing it every day!!! I am too senile to do it every day :cheesygrinsmiley:

I don't know how you do what you do now. It would take me hours to just greet folks like this, let alone doing it every day!!! I am too senile to do it every day :cheesygrinsmiley:

At least you don't post the same thing twice like I do.:smokin:

:shhh:

DSC_5272_whoa.jpg

yea no shit looking good there man
Happy Freeweed day and a Chronic Weekend to you Buck :thumb:

Some pics for You :allgood:

wwbbrpk

DSC_5275_wwbbrpk.jpg

blue dream
DSC_5274_bd.jpg

up close
DSC_5282_smile.jpg

I nearly licked my screen on that close-up!

Totally amazing sick looking concentrates. I can hear you coughing over here. Least if I had it here, you'd being hearing me cough over there. I can't take my hits like I use to, really sucks, but I can thanks over a pack a day for 40 years for that. I can hope the new Blue Dream I have will turn out near that. It's a fem seed soo I'm not expecting anything out the world but there is always hope. Is that a cut off the 'clone only' that was going round? Looking great over here Keepem Green

Totally amazing sick looking concentrates. I can hear you coughing over here. Least if I had it here, you'd being hearing me cough over there. I can't take my hits like I use to, really sucks, but I can thanks over a pack a day for 40 years for that. I can hope the new Blue Dream I have will turn out near that. It's a fem seed soo I'm not expecting anything out the world but there is always hope. Is that a cut off the 'clone only' that was going round? Looking great over here Keepem Green

:cheesygrinsmiley: I also smoked... a lot. I have always had a bong but I will concur that a dab off a titanium nail is a bit more intense :cough: :rofl:

I also got fem seed gratis from Our Lady of Cannabis

Disgusting pictures as usual.

Hey OMM

Thank you :cheesygrinsmiley: I am particularly fond of this repulsive image

DSC_5282_smile.jpg

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Have you tried using a vaporizer ? I smoked cigs (2 packs a day) for years, finally quit. Vape hits are a lot easier on the old lungs. IMO. Peace.

Have you tried using a vaporizer ? I smoked cigs (2 packs a day) for years, finally quit. Vape hits are a lot easier on the old lungs. IMO. Peace.

Yes... in fact the nail rig is a vaporizer, it just provides one heck of a wallop

What exactly is a nail rig?

heat that nail up yo lol
I have one works with my ecig battery
I love it but right now no bho no money to buy
and I don't know if I wanna make anytime soon
the news was talking about it the other night saying theyre treating it like a meth lab lol
maybe when I get some extra cash ill go see if the headshop still had that glass tube thing to make bho with
but I need like the vacuum stuff and oh well money maybe later no funding now lol
well Happy Skunkday Buck cool titanium nail you got there :thumb:

been sick...really sick. I am coming out of it now, maybe tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom