Nature grow

All in all it was somewhat disappointing with the low light and a lot of rain. This years haul will be a lot better. In the meantime I've learned a lot with some indoor grows under my belt. I will more than likely do another outdoor journal this year. I've already got two babies under the sun right now. Thanks for checking out the journal, brother.

Hi Bud, just read your journal. You had some healthy looking plants. Were they OK (potency) or did you harvest to early because of the weather? I normally grow outdoors in pots so if I have to, I can bring them in if it gets too cold in early Oct. Great first attempt and we'll be looking for your next one!

I had to harvest several weeks early due to encroaching cold. The taste was still exceptional, but a little green. You can see from the pictures that the buds were forming nicely, they just never had a chance to reach their full potential. I'm growing in 18 gallon containers this year so I can bring them inside if I have to. Last year I didn't even pop seeds until late in the season. This year I started in February. If these babies end up 10 ft tall I don't know if I'll be able to bring them inside. lol. I'm slowly building my indoor grow room piece by piece. Eventually I want to do a lot of indoor gardening and one big outdoor every year. I'm going to put a huge greenhouse on my property later this summer and start putting them in there. I can't wait. Thanks for stopping by, Woods.

I had to harvest several weeks early due to encroaching cold. The taste was still exceptional, but a little green. You can see from the pictures that the buds were forming nicely, they just never had a chance to reach their full potential. I'm growing in 18 gallon containers this year so I can bring them inside if I have to. Last year I didn't even pop seeds until late in the season. This year I started in February. If these babies end up 10 ft tall I don't know if I'll be able to bring them inside. lol. I'm slowly building my indoor grow room piece by piece. Eventually I want to do a lot of indoor gardening and one big outdoor every year. I'm going to put a huge greenhouse on my property later this summer and start putting them in there. I can't wait. Thanks for stopping by, Woods.

As long as you start them early enough to fully mature and bud, them you shoulb be alright. Just remember that sativas will most likely mature and finish later and that could be a problem, Ideally you would want an indica dominant strain or any early finishing cross for the cooler climates. Sounds like you got a good plan and that it would have worked for ya, but ya got them in late last year. Good luck with the 10 footers! You can make bushes out of them instead of ten footers! That's what I do. Great job Bud!:bravo:

Well, things are getting cold really fast around here so I decided to go ahead and chop the girls. All in all I felt like it was a good season. I learned a lot and I got a bit of smoke out of the deal. As I was trimming up the buds I couldn't help but be excited for next season. Here are a few shots of the harvest. It looks like it's still going to take awhile to trim the rest up. This is just a little bit off of one of the three plants.

rsz_100_1134.jpg

rsz_100_1138.jpg

100_1104.JPG

did you harvest early or is it the quality of light?

Back
Top Bottom