Nature grow

I'm assuming it is a bunch of ivy. Regular ivy, not the poison kind. Yeah, it's my first time growing anything really, let alone MJ. I firgured the best way to do it is to let them do their thing and not mess with it. The spot I've got them in is usually moist. I've only watered them once and the heavens have done the rest. Thanks for the support.

gorgeous ladies if this is your first your next will be even better

gorgeous ladies if this is your first your next will be even better

Thanks, Southern. I've got plenty of ideas brewing for next season. I have read every gardening book I can get my hands on. I just wish I would have prepared more before this season. I think it will still turn out great.

The odds of that are ridiculous. That really sucks. I'm just going to have to wait and see. I've got some other ones that I started about a month ago so I hope I can pull through with a few girls.

I had 30 seedlings on a tray in my room and my dog knocked over my fan that has no guard right onto them. Well... you can basically picture what happened.

Heya Bud!
Thanks for stopping by my journal man,
I wanted to return the favor and stop by here, subscribe and show my support!
Good looking start so far man, I wish you all the luck with your outdoor session.
Props bro! :peace:

thats why I started early and sexed them and cloned instead of putting seeds out

try dr chronic it worked for me i recommend a GH mixed pack it gives you multiple female strains and they can be cloned pretty easily

I'm pretty sure this is what I think it is.

female13.JPG

My spot is not getting enough of the late afternoon sun so I guess they decided to flower. I didn't want this so early.

I've got another spot that gets waaay more sun, so I think they might take another month before they go. Oh, well. What are you going to do?

Yeah baby!
Congrats on the girl! woohoo! game on!!!!!

Not much going on with the plants. I am not very satisfied with the growth on them.

rsz_100_0997.jpg

I have some others here and there and these have only been outside for less than a month and they look so much better. They aren't as tall as my oldest, but much bushier. If only I had put them all out there.

rsz_100_0998.jpg

rsz_1100_0999.jpg

If any of these turn out to be female then I will be very happy.

Back
Top Bottom