Nature grow

Well, out of 12 I have 3 females. I am happy for that, but it is somewhat dissapointing. All of my good looking ones turned out to be male. All the smaller weaker plants are female.

rsz_100_1053.jpg

So far it has been a great learning experience and my love and appreciation for marijuana has increased tenfold with this grow. I am thankful for this wonderful plant and all of its uses that has been provided to us. I know this season isn't even over yet, but I can't wait for next year. There are a lot of things I am going to do differently. I already started some mothers in prep for next season. I plan on having a small scale indoor grow to keep me supplied through the winter.

Back to this year -- I am ready for these buds to fill out and see what I'm going to end up with. It has been a lot of effort and I am ready to enjoy the fruits of my labor. I think about two more months and these babies should be nice and ripe. I'll keep posting as they get fat. Thanks everyone!!

starting to look good ,i hate ticks, hey i was digging your avatar is that a mil spec and an operator?

Good eye, my friend. It is a Mil Spec. However, the other one is just me in photshop. The slide is my mil spec and the frame is off of the operator. you can't tell from this pic but if you saw the full size one you could see that I turned it into a long slide. They are both like 8 inches long. lol.

Out of the 70 I started 15 females they range from 4 foot bushes to 13 foot monsters photos sometime:rollit:

I wonder why the ratio is so bad. I was lucky to end up with what I got. There is still two in question and I am praying that they are females because they look really good. I'll get some pictures of those up in a few days.

Well, things are getting cold really fast around here so I decided to go ahead and chop the girls. All in all I felt like it was a good season. I learned a lot and I got a bit of smoke out of the deal. As I was trimming up the buds I couldn't help but be excited for next season. Here are a few shots of the harvest. It looks like it's still going to take awhile to trim the rest up. This is just a little bit off of one of the three plants.

rsz_100_1134.jpg

rsz_100_1138.jpg

100_1104.JPG

Thanks, everyone. They are still drying, but smelling great. A few of the smaller branches snapped cleanly so I started jar curing them. Just from the small bottom buds I've got about three of those little jam sized jars stuffed to the max. This bud looks a good deal better than the bud I am smoking on now. I'm so tired of cheap commercial junk, but it's the only thing really available around here. I'm ready to enjoy some quality home grown smoke.
:cheer:

Ohh! Quite a nice outcome! I really want to try outdoors now this summer, i wanna see how they do in this climate and i think im going to do it! Thank you!

All in all it was somewhat disappointing with the low light and a lot of rain. This years haul will be a lot better. In the meantime I've learned a lot with some indoor grows under my belt. I will more than likely do another outdoor journal this year. I've already got two babies under the sun right now. Thanks for checking out the journal, brother.

Back
Top Bottom